• Jolly Roger 50
So any run this next week/weekend?

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Charlotte the Nomad

None that I have planned. We're currently working on the Valentine's event for early February o3o

Desirable Wench

13,000 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50

Accursed Widow

32,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Oh, I could really use some good help with a smeb run. I don't now for sure if I could join a run. It would definitely have to be on a weekend.

I have to begrudgingly admit that I don't know what all the buffs are sweatdrop

I'm level 8.9 and have the ninja set equipped, as well as hunter's bow, guns,guns, guns, bandage, and iron will. Just, y'know, in case that's important ^^;

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Your Baconess

Well since we are in the middle of planning a event for the thread that will take place next month, I would like to know a day when you are 100% available so I can gather a crew together to help you.

All the buffs: coyo, iron, div, halo, dens, tef, pot, rock, keen, ghost, sphere, and fleet (that should be all of them)

8.9 is fine, we'll keep you alive. I don't use sets at all so I don't know what rings are in that set and those rings will help :3 Are they all lvl 10?

Accursed Widow

32,450 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pinko Sacredheart
Your Baconess

Well since we are in the middle of planning a event for the thread that will take place next month, I would like to know a day when you are 100% available so I can gather a crew together to help you.

All the buffs: coyo, iron, div, halo, dens, tef, pot, rock, keen, ghost, sphere, and fleet (that should be all of them)

8.9 is fine, we'll keep you alive. I don't use sets at all so I don't know what rings are in that set and those rings will help :3 Are they all lvl 10?

Oh, I only have about half of those buffs because I was dumb enough to destroy all my rings to level up faster crying And no, I don't have any level 10 rings. All the ones I have on right now are either 9 or 8.9. Should I try to level up some more before joining? It would give me a chance to gather some of the other buffs too.

Falsay's Bride

Star

i would like to do it but only if anyone's online and i am off for 100 mins from right now dramallama xp

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Your Baconess

You can always get more rings. That's okay, you'll be fine at the level you're at with your rings. You'll be with people who know what they're doing, we've taken lower levels before so no worries :3 You can keep trying to level up but I still need to know what day you will be available for a run.

Starnyt

I don't usually do runs that early cat_sweatdrop I like to sleep in a little and I know people can be busy during the morning/afternoon. So when I do runs they're usually anywhere from 3-4:30pm PST.

Falsay's Bride

Star

Pinko Sacredheart
Your Baconess

You can always get more rings. That's okay, you'll be fine at the level you're at with your rings. You'll be with people who know what they're doing, we've taken lower levels before so no worries :3 You can keep trying to level up but I still need to know what day you will be available for a run.

Starnyt

I don't usually do runs that early cat_sweatdrop I like to sleep in a little and I know people can be busy during the morning/afternoon. So when I do runs they're usually anywhere from 3-4:30pm PST.

XDD

i think i still like sawmill >/////<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas