Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Exhibitionist

the_mighty_lilah
YumeHatake
Like I said to sweetari, if you miss it, some other friends of mine who are bored a lot love helping people can take you. Post in here and post what you want to do, in BIG RED CAPITAL LETTERS WITH A LOT OF THESE: wahmbulance cause we tend to be bored a lot, er, helping people a lot and tend to miss things heart
Apple Blossom19
the_mighty_lilah
YumeHatake
Like I said to sweetari, if you miss it, some other friends of mine who are bored a lot love helping people can take you. Post in here and post what you want to do, in BIG RED CAPITAL LETTERS WITH A LOT OF THESE: wahmbulance cause we tend to be bored a lot, er, helping people a lot and tend to miss things heart

Haha,. Yeah the funny thing is, I posted there and they told me to come here @@
Yeah.>>

Eloquent Exhibitionist

YumeHatake
Apple Blossom19
the_mighty_lilah
YumeHatake

Haha,. Yeah the funny thing is, I posted there and they told me to come here @@
Yeah.>>
Oh.... that must have been me...

Well, anyway, both threads are the best for finding crews. It's a little off now since it's late in the US, but I know Pinko will be doing something tomorrow and Sunday, and you can always try Marshall's Little Helpers to see when people can help cat_sweatdrop

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
I apologize to everyone for the very late reply. A lot of things have come up this weekend and I'm afraid the next run won't be until Monday sweatdrop

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
the_mighty_lilah

I'm so sorry for the late reply. A lot of things have suddenly popped up for the weekend so the next run will be Monday. When are you available besides the weekend?

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Apple Blossom19

Idk what I'd do without you emotion_facepalm I mean today was just so wonderful and tomorrow if everything goes well will be even more wonderful but I feel so bad for not having time for any runs D;

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Pinko Sacredheart
I apologize to everyone for the very late reply. A lot of things have come up this weekend and I'm afraid the next run won't be until Monday sweatdrop

Same time as before?
I want to join *I've been stalking your thread* ninja
I'm available tomorrow, but it's rowing season so I don't get home until 7:00 ^^; Thanks, but I think I'll have to put it off until school ends, I have finals coming up too. :S Definitely later, though!

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
berserk0

I figured you were ;D And yes, it'll probably be 4pm like last time. Later run = more time to get a full crew together where no one will have to leave suddenly.

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

~PINKO! Dx Make my new profile come faster. o.o lolz. That's what she said. emotion_awesome

~Flob is by Rumfish McCallister.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Haunted Bliss

And people say they need me around to entertain them. You entertain yourselves XD And what new profile? o3o I like your current one~

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Pinko Sacredheart
Haunted Bliss

And people say they need me around to entertain them. You entertain yourselves XD And what new profile? o3o I like your current one~

User Image

~I try to entertain myself. /fangirl dances. xD Anyways, I ordered a new profile from phoenixbasilisk. ^^ It's gonna be amazing. Click on the "Feather & Fangs" link in my siggy. They are so pretty. emotion_kirakira

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Haunted Bliss

Some of them are very pretty but I don't have the gold for a custom profile o3o so I made my own and I luff it >w< ♥

Sparkly Fairy

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Pinko Sacredheart
Haunted Bliss

Some of them are very pretty but I don't have the gold for a custom profile o3o so I made my own and I luff it >w< ♥

User Image

~Lolz. I tried to make my own on WIX, but I failed miserably. ;-; So I saved up enough gold, got the art, and ordered. biggrin Now I just gotta wait for her to code it. ><

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Haunted Bliss
Pinko Sacredheart
Haunted Bliss

User Image

~I try to entertain myself. /fangirl dances. xD Anyways, I ordered a new profile from phoenixbasilisk. ^^ It's gonna be amazing. Click on the "Feather & Fangs" link in my siggy. They are so pretty. emotion_kirakira

Apple is trying to find people who draw, so she can get her order from those guys xD Apparently I have expensive tastes xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff