Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Exhibitionist

HellzBellz411
Apple Blossom19
HellzBellz411
Pinko Sacredheart
HellzBellz411

I assume so but I'm not sure.

ok then, i hope ara doesnt mind that his b'day pressie will be a little late, im waiting for the market to go down on a certain item for ara ^^
YOU NO BUY PREZY FOR ME WHEN MY BIRTHDAY COMES cat_scream But if you really want to, please buy one of the gold shop items heart FYI: My birthday is a long way off xD

hay apple ^^ and i met you in April/May, and your b'day is in october, according to ur profile that is cat_xp but keep your wishlist updated around that time too, you too pinko ^^
I rather get him (and you's) something thats on your wishlist, and ara doesnt have anything on his wishlist that is from the gold shops :s
Hello Bell <3 Yes, I know when we met, I ment that when my birthday comes this year get me something from the gold shops if you want, I have tons of gold shop items on there xD

Liberal Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Apple Blossom19
HellzBellz411
Apple Blossom19
HellzBellz411
Pinko Sacredheart
HellzBellz411

I assume so but I'm not sure.

ok then, i hope ara doesnt mind that his b'day pressie will be a little late, im waiting for the market to go down on a certain item for ara ^^
YOU NO BUY PREZY FOR ME WHEN MY BIRTHDAY COMES cat_scream But if you really want to, please buy one of the gold shop items heart FYI: My birthday is a long way off xD

hay apple ^^ and i met you in April/May, and your b'day is in october, according to ur profile that is cat_xp but keep your wishlist updated around that time too, you too pinko ^^
I rather get him (and you's) something thats on your wishlist, and ara doesnt have anything on his wishlist that is from the gold shops :s
Hello Bell <3 Yes, I know when we met, I ment that when my birthday comes this year get me something from the gold shops if you want, I have tons of gold shop items on there xD

cat_xd tee hee yh that makes better sense, and yeah you do have a loooad of wishes on your wishlist, although good for you, your more likely to have a wish come true that way cat_4laugh

Eloquent Exhibitionist

HellzBellz411
Apple Blossom19
HellzBellz411
Apple Blossom19
HellzBellz411

cat_xd tee hee yh that makes better sense, and yeah you do have a loooad of wishes on your wishlist, although good for you, your more likely to have a wish come true that way cat_4laugh
I never knew it, but they acctualy have a limit on how many items can go on there ^^" I just got rid of one of them yesterday so I have one slot open atm emotion_awesome
hope i'm not too late. i'm here. are we still doing this today? i'm ready and all. just need to know which server.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
3 spots open for smeb at 3:30pm PST.

Shy Noob

Pinko Sacredheart
4 spots open for smeb at 3:30pm PST.

Sign me up please.
3nodding

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
strapping young Iad

Got it.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Pinko Sacredheart
Do you need help?

Sugary Gaian

Pinko Sacredheart
ღ Me please? O u O

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Pixitella

. _ . Its been over for a while hun..

Sugary Gaian

Pinko Sacredheart
Pixitella

. _ . Its been over for a while hun..
ღ I missed it. It's alright. Just really want to get the recipe for the scarf though.

Beloved Pirate

me for today's run! 3nodding

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
pogostick_3

First on the list for today 4laugh

Shameless Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Haven't been playing zOMG long, what is smeb?

Shameless Smoker

10,450 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Pinko Sacredheart
pogostick_3

First on the list for today 4laugh

I like your thread and may want to join sometime once i know what smeb is. i will subcribe. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff