Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Abomination

21,350 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Pinko Sacredheart
Hello I'm Pinko Sacredheart and I am offering smeb help and guidance. I have already recieved my sinister scarf and my biggest record for smeb victories is 6 victories in 5 nights. I play smeb just about once every day and I've decided to help those that have trouble beating smeb or who want to get closer to getting their sinister scarf. I'm willing to take a crew of people that sign up in this thread through smeb to victory. Want more info? Read below.

I am: Online Offline zOMG AFK

Be sure to check the smeb run schedule every day. No run is at the exact same time every single day.

If you want to go on a run please post saying that you want to join.

We now have a picture that will link to the thread! And soon we shall also have a banner! Thank you rummy♥

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/zomg-smeb-guidance-thread-open/t.76522559/][img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h401/Rumfish/My art/Anchorbug_edited-1-1.png[/img][/url]

SMEB Victories: 65
Sinister Scarf Count:20

Help me smeb

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Forever Fluffman

Hello um could you not quote from the first page please? sweatdrop But I'd be happy to help you smeb. What's your current zOMG level, how many rings do you have at 10, and when are you available to smeb?

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Pinko Sacredheart
Forever Fluffman

Hello um could you not quote from the first page please? sweatdrop But I'd be happy to help you smeb. What's your current zOMG level, how many rings do you have at 10, and when are you available to smeb?
This gives me an idea.... cat_ninja
I am definetly willing to join. I'm Patient enough, i understand there are times interruptions occur. and most people in the crew do NOT want to take the lead. it's funny cause most people KNOW how to do Smeb better than me but they make mad if the leader makes a slight mistake, etc blah blah, or some jerk decides to leave out of the blue and screws the party over.

I am personally like a warrior tank, so i use chef and pirate ring sets normally. however in hard most cases i end up having to break out of that by carrying 2 buffs for the group.

but if we go on normal mode i am willing to take hold of pot lid and keen eye buffs. smile

Witty Fatcat

11,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Its been so long since I posted here. XD

Liberal Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Pinko Sacredheart
Sign me up for today Pinko I have a hankering for queen lorrieals children! nom nom nom cat_xd
hmm is that the right spelling for the queen cat_question

Liberal Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Valcazar
hmm well pinko is an awesome leader, and a veteran at winning in smeb crews. cat_4laugh
and she usually assigns rings before hand to everyone, she is quite the organised young lady cat_wink
if only I could be so well organised, tee hee emotion_kirakira

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Valcazar

I usually give only 2 buffs each and lately it has been common for us to only have 5 people with us so I leave the least helpful buff out as the oddball 3nodding I do do smeb much differently than others and everyone here is a friend so if a mistake occurs it is alright, everyone makes them- even myself. If it continues I simply remind them and try to correct them but I never lose my temper or patience so you have no worries. I look foward to you joining us, I just need to know when you want to join.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
HellzBellz411

Got it and its Loreil I think.

redface I'm not that great.

Shy Noob

Pinko Sacredheart

Sorry about yesterday, my zomg fdbkfdbzfdkv'd and wouldn't even refresh, and when it finally did I was in Gold Beach.
sad

I'd like to join today though if there's room.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
strapping young Iad

I figured -hugs- Its okay we weren't mad. It just sucked that you D/C so close to us finishing so you didn't get your end reward D;

There's always a spot for you so of course ^_^ I'll add you to the list.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Balthazcar

Yes it has o3o Post more emotion_dowant
HellzBellz411
Valcazar
hmm well pinko is an awesome leader, and a veteran at winning in smeb crews. cat_4laugh
and she usually assigns rings before hand to everyone, she is quite the organised young lady cat_wink
if only I could be so well organised, tee hee emotion_kirakira

Nice. sounds like fun. although being organized counts, it's also the commitment the crew is willing to make that counts too.
Pinko Sacredheart
Valcazar

I usually give only 2 buffs each and lately it has been common for us to only have 5 people with us so I leave the least helpful buff out as the oddball 3nodding I do do smeb much differently than others and everyone here is a friend so if a mistake occurs it is alright, everyone makes them- even myself. If it continues I simply remind them and try to correct them but I never lose my temper or patience so you have no worries. I look foward to you joining us, I just need to know when you want to join.

hmmm that sounds typical with the 2 buffs thing. i remember how easier it was back then when ther were NO patrols and when people weren't doing Smebs, the were taking they're time and supporting their teamates well like how spartans from 300 did with each other.

I admite your patience and understanding. I look forward to joining you all as well. I'd like to join in on the next run. i'm just not a available on Wednesdays. but i go online everyday on my spare time. sundays i'm also busy because of church and choir practice. (yes i do sing but i'm still working on it.) thursday mornings i have class by after that i'm usually available. though sometimes my older cousin (kinda acts like a brother to me) takes me to the gym every week.

but i'm willing to hop on the next possible run whenever it may be.

my times is est -5. i think i live in New york in North America. I am a Filipino-American, but i'm strongly Americanized since i grew up here.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Valcazar

I live on the west coast of North America. You're only 3hrs ahead of me. It is just past 10:05pm here for me so it is probably just past 1:05am for you right? The next run will be tomorrow at 4pm PST which would be 7pm EST for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff