Welcome to Gaia! ::

Can anyone help me pick rings to use? And how many slots do you need to keep open for buffs chosen by the crew leader? If it's 3, I need help picking 5. If 2, then I need help picking 6

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Celeste Starfyre
Pinko Sacredheart
Celeste Starfyre
I do not mean to sound like a noob, but I am wondering exactly what is a smeb run?

A smeb run is a form of Shallow Seas (ss) that takes place in Gold Beach at the whirlpool and as for what smeb actually stands for- I always forget sweatdrop
Smob = Speed mobbing: Just from Shallow Seas, to the Grunny Sub Commander by the entrance to Sealab Compound

Smeb = Speed mobbing and End Boss: From Shallow Seas to defeated End Boss.

cat_3nodding

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Muffin Mancer
Can anyone help me pick rings to use? And how many slots do you need to keep open for buffs chosen by the crew leader? If it's 3, I need help picking 5. If 2, then I need help picking 6
It depends on what you want to do. Luckily, my ring set for Smeb is interchangeable with my DMS set.

For Smeb: Bring Meat, Bandage, buff slot 1, buff slot 2, AOE, Long Range, Short range, and then I would bring Fitness or Fortunes Favor, or Integrity for the last slot.

If you do not have Fortunes Favor or Integrity, I would bring Fitness, and I would bring Fortunes Favor instead of Fitness if I did not have Integrity.

For DMS: I would switch out the AOE ring for another buff slot, or if I'm not using a buff in that slot, I would use another short range or long range ring.

Do not heal others with Bandage in DMS, you just use that to self-rage. Same for Smeb, but if others need the heal during EB, you can heal them.

Hope this answered your question! cat_sweatdrop Pinko, please feel free to correct this cat_sweatdrop

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Apple Blossom19
Muffin Mancer

I am nicknaming you my epic receptionist emotion_awesome

That all sounds good, I'd only add that I wouldn't recommend using wish for either. That's my personal opinion though..I honestly loathe that ring. But again you also know I don't bring meat or fitness or anything else for smeb and I also use diag for it. But, again, I've done it so many times I've learned how to use my strategy to my advantage. Everyone has their own strategies whether it be just full out healing or attacking or defending or a mix of two or all three.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Pinko Sacredheart
Apple Blossom19
Muffin Mancer

I am nicknaming you my epic receptionist emotion_awesome

That all sounds good, I'd only add that I wouldn't recommend using wish for either. That's my personal opinion though..I honestly loathe that ring. But again you also know I don't bring meat or fitness or anything else for smeb and I also use diag for it. But, again, I've done it so many times I've learned how to use my strategy to my advantage. Everyone has their own strategies whether it be just full out healing or attacking or defending or a mix of two or all three.
cat_sweatdrop So sorry if I step on shoes..... cat_gonk

I agree with you on that people usaly find their own way on doing things, and that is just how I do it, and I only bring Bandage to self rage cat_sweatdrop Wish is more an arggo/healer ring for DMS so I never bring it unless I really wanna piss off NF emotion_awesome I learned slowly on that one emotion_awesome So I never bring it anymore to Smeb cause I steal arggo with my Dervish anyway emotion_awesome
Hey i wanna come today, btw, there's no anchor bug server atm. Bootsnake and brain clam.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Still 2 spots open for the run today at 3:30pm PST.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
9_Circles_of_Hell

Got it. And I fixed it 3nodding Thank you for the notice. I forgot about that. It'll be on the Brain Clam server. Stairs below the null.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Pinko Sacredheart
9_Circles_of_Hell

Got it. And I fixed it 3nodding Thank you for the notice. I forgot about that. It'll be on the Brain Clam server. Stairs below the null.
I'll go if you need me heart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Apple Blossom19

Yes please~ 3nodding

Liberal Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
9_Circles_of_Hell
waiting below the null, where is everyone?

hello, are you still there below the null in gb, on brain clam server?
HellzBellz411
9_Circles_of_Hell

i just saw you on brain clam, still standing here

Liberal Fatcat

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
9_Circles_of_Hell
HellzBellz411
9_Circles_of_Hell

i dont see you, hay your not taking the mick are you? aint nobody got time for that :s
HellzBellz411
9_Circles_of_Hell
HellzBellz411
9_Circles_of_Hell

i dont see you, hay your not taking the mick are you? aint nobody got time for that :s

i have no idea what's going on, sorry if im wasting time, just go w/o me since i cant find you guys :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff