Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Hello I'm Pinko Sacredheart and I am offering smeb help and guidance, whether for beating it or getting your sinister scarf. I'm a 23 year old college student by night, a girlfriend all the time, and soon will be a career girl by day. So I'm a very busy young woman whose also making time to help you. I'm willing to take a crew of people that sign up in this thread through smeb to victory. Want more info? Read below.

I am: Online Offline zOMG AFK

Server: TBA

Be sure to check the smeb run schedule every day. No run is at the exact same time every single day.

If you want to go on a run please post saying that you want to join.

Announcements: Click Me

The thread now has a Discord- if you have one, feel free to join us and chat as we plan and play!
Click Me

We now have a picture that will link to the thread! Thank you rummy♥

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/zomg-smeb-guidance-thread-open/t.76522559/][img]http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h401/Rumfish/My art/Anchorbug_edited-1-1.png[/img][/url]

SMEB Victories: 137
Sinister Scarf Count:36

Home of the Cutie Pixel Booty♥
User Image

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
I've been on Gaia since December '06 and have been playing zOMG for a while. I can do DMS now and I do play it but smebbing is still my love. If you're thinking of signing up to join me there are a few rules you need to know and follow.

I usally only do smeb once a day and its almost always on the normal level. For those of you who can do smeb on hard and win- kudos. But I cannot do hard and teach/help new smebbers, so normal it is. Besides it makes it easier for newer people to win eb also.

I'd really prefer for you to have all the buffs. I really hate when I have to re-assign or re-arrange all the rings just for one person who claims they don't have the last buff left.

I ALWAYS carry three major buffs. Almost always its Healing Halo, Density, and Fleet. I do this because I honestly don't trust random people that may leave out of the blue and if they have a major buff- we're sol.

Victory isn't guaranteed the very first attempt at the eb in smeb, sometimes it takes 2 or 3 times in the run. But I'm willing to keep going as long as I have people who want to continue on also.

I am patient but if you try to take advantage of that or just continue to do stupid actions after a fair amount of warnings- I will kick you. I'm there to help you, not mess around with bs.

Sometimes I will have a friend or two join us, this is a benefit to you. Chances are I have won eb on more than one occassion with the friend(s).

I have a life too. Sometimes I have to leave or cancel a run because I got invited to go somewhere. I will try to let everyone know ahead of time though.

If you sign up for a run- I expect you to be there for it. I'm not going to wait around forever, if you know you can't make it let me know ahead of time if possible. Also if you're going to whine about rings I assign- I don't need/want to hear it. I'm nice about it to point but if you go pass that, expect to be snapped at or kicked.

I live on the west coast so I am in PST (Pacific Standard Time) I'm 3hrs behind the east coast, so you do the time math.

♥ Keep in mind that smeb can take up to 1 and a half hours or (very rarely) 2 hours. But our runs usually last around an hour, give or take about 10mins. So you need to have the time to complete it, atleast 1 hour.

I contact by PM if I cannot contact you I will try to leave a comment stating the info. Also I don't plan to accept every friend request I recieve from a crew. If I like you then I will add you.

If you think you know everything about the run and decide to start calling directions and such- then get out of my crew and go make your own damn crew. I don't want you there or put up with that at all.

SMEB runs have been very difficult recently. So from now on- if not enough people have signed up or if hardly anyone shows up when they have signed up, after a fair amount of waiting has passed, I will cancel the run.

If you have to ask me what server and what time, you obviously didn't take the time to read the Schedule and probably the rules either. If you have to ask me what server and time I'm not going to answer you. It is your responsibility to make sure you show up, not mine.
However, if the servers have cycled and I have not seemed to notice and changed it, feel free to let me know and I'll fix it and tell you the correct server.

I've had problems with my smebbers inviting random friends mid-run. I am not going to allow this anymore unless it is absoloutely a last choice. If they didn't sign up and read the rules then they can't come. Its not that I'm not open to more people its just almost everytime that said friend proclaims that I am doing it entirely wrong, I'm not leading right, I don't know what I'm doing, etc and it just leads to arguments and kicking or ragequits.

I don't do smeb like most people do, I do things a lot differently. If you have issues with this or want to be one of the many who refuse to keep an open mind or believe you are right and I am wrong then please don't join, because chances are you'll just ragequit later.

Thats all for now~I may add more later

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Monthly Calendar

I'll post the names of people going on which smeb run the night before. Dates and times are subject to change at any time. There will be a notice here if there is a change.

CALENDAR WILL GO HEREUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Announcements/Notifications

December 12, 2011: Thread created.
December 13, 2011: First smeb run of the thread- victory. Beat eb the first time, no redo needed.
December 16, 2011: Doing smeb back to back, ValzUchiha and Kthanid won their sinister scarfs!!! ♥
December 17, 2011: Today marks 5 years I have been on Gaia- I feel old.
December 22, 2011: New smeb record! 1hr 2mins! Good job crew >w<
December 27, 2011: New smeb record! 48mins! WOOT!
December 29, 2011: There won't be any scheduled smeb runs until January 3, 2012. (see announcement on pg 20)
January 1, 2012: New smeb record! 38mins! Great way to start the new year♥
January 3, 2012: New smeb calendar up and scheduled smebbing runs are open again.
January 18, 2012: Pinko got her liscense♥ BE AFRAID!
January 19, 2012: We now have a picture that will link back to the thread♥ A banner will be coming soon. Thank you rum!
January 29, 2012: Our 30th win for the thread!!! WOO♥
March 1, 2012: Our 40th win for the thread!!!! Keep it up guys♥
March 27, 2012: There will be no smeb runs until early April. I am packing for the next few days and then leaving for vacation. Also, we are 1 win away from our 50th run.
April 6, 2012: OUR 50TH WIN FOR THE THREAD!!!! I'm SO proud of you guys!
April 9, 2012: The smeb runs are back up~ lets welcome spring by kicking some eb booty!
April 11, 2012: NEW SMEB RECORD!! 34mins♥
April 27, 2012: Crew helped beat 3 Landsharks after SMEB
May 7, 2012: HellzBellz411 is the 20th person we've helped get a scarf♥
May 8, 2012: Thread reached 100 pages!!!♥♥♥
May 23, 2012: 70th win!! Keep it up guys!
June 19, 2012: 3 people won their scarf after the run- first time ever having that many win at once!
June 24, 2012: 80th win!!!!! Only 20 away from 100!
July 17, 2012: 90th win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 more wins guys! ♥
August 9, 2012/August 12, 2012: 100th celebration runs!!!!!!♥♥♥♥♥
March 13, 2017: zOMG is back!!! The thread is alive again!!!!

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
My Crewing Regulars

I have a few select friends who always crew with me and are welcome anytime. They've been with me on my many wins and will be joining you on some of your runs as well.

Bearman George
Rumfish McCallister♥
LongCake♥
Ivan Russ♥
berserk0
Nadistu

Black List emotion_bigvein
ValzUchiha
-Amylisciouss

White List emotion_bigheart
Bearman George
vane_art
Ivory Feathers Aurora
XmermaidtearX
Apple Blossom19
Kurjajuur
Love Vamped

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Smeb Run Schedule

For every smeb run show up about 15mins early so I can do the ring assigning and set down the way we're going and a couple of rules. I always meet at the stairs below the null at Gold Beach. You may sign up for the run the next day if you cannot make it to the current day run.

Today: Thursday, March 16, 2017: Run at 3:30PM PST on the (server tbd). Smebbers Coming: Esdeath777, SpatulaPower, Ivan Russ, FMFM The Pirate, XxYoung DemonxX

Run at 5:30PM PST on the same server. Smebbers Coming: chelsea-chee, Utsuha Moon

Tomorrow: Friday, March 17, 2017: Run at ___ PST on the (server tbd).

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Victories

Over 130 victories and counting. Our big goal is the 150th run. Our current time record for a run is 34mins♥

~ Tuesday December 13, 2011: Myself, Cuppa Love, xSanitys_Contradictionx, and Apple Blossom19 No redo needed
~ Wednesday December 14, 2011: Myself, Cuppa Love, Kthanid, luhft, Rumfish McCallister, vulpesEntropy No redo needed Time: about 1hr 40mins
~ Thursday December 15, 2011: Myself, vane_art, Kthanid, ValzUchiha, and random dude who kind of ruined the winning :/ No redo needed Time: about 1hr18mins
~ Friday December 16, 2011: Myself, Kthanid, ValzUchiha, Rumfish McCallister, luhft, nekochanninja211 No redo needed Time: 1hr 9mins
~ Friday December 16, 2011: Myself, Kthanid, ValzUchiha, nekochanninja211, darksniper, vane_art No redo needed Time: 1hr 10mins
~ Sunday December 18, 2011: Myself, Cuppa Love, Cuppa Cocoa, vane_art, ValzUchiha, and angryangel176 No redo needed Time: 1hr 25mins
~ Tuesday December 20, 2011: Myself, Cuppa Love, Cuppa Cocoa, Rumfish McCallister, Charlotte the Nomad, and hntwilley1 No redo needed Time: 1hr 33mins

~ Thursday December 22, 2011: Myself, vane_art, Rumfish McCallister, Bearman George, aragorn son of arathorn 7 No redo needed Time: 1hr 2mins
~ Thursday December 22, 2011: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, Bearman George, aragorn son of arathorn 7, and Caffeine Lorencia No redo needed Not timed.
~ Tuesday December 27, 2011: Myself, Cuppa Love, Beautiful Propaganda, Apple Blossom19, Isniffapples, hntwilley1 No redo needed Time: 1hr 16mins
~ Tuesday December 27, 2011: Myself, Cuppa Love, Rumfish McCallister, Bearman George, ValzUchiha, x P i k a-Chan No redo needed Time: 48mins
~ Wednesday December 28, 2011: Myself, Yoowl, Beautiful Propaganda, Isniffapples, ValzUchiha, Cuppa Love No redo needed Time: 1hr 9mins
~ Wednesday December 28, 2011: Myself, ValzUchiha, Bearman George, vane_art, x P i k a-Chan No redo needed Time: 57mins
~ Thursday December 29, 2011: Myself, ValzUchiha, -Amyliciouss, Isniffapples, aragorn son of arathorn 7, I Stephanie I No redo needed Time: 1hr 28mins
~ Sunday January 1, 2012: Myself, Cuppa Love, Rumfish McCallister, II WaffleShapedKitty II, elementalsparkle, iNightish Night No redo needed Time: 38mins
~ Tuesday January 3, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, hntwilley1, Charlotte the Nomad, Yum Moon No redo needed Time: 1hr 16mins
~ Wednesdau January 4, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, II WaffleShapedKitty II, -Amyliciouss, Minami~kage No redo needed Time: 1hr 10mins
~ Wednesday January 11, 2012: Myself, ValzUchiha, xSanitys_Contradictionx, firestrom44, La Adelita No redo needed Not timed.
~ Thursday January 12, 2012: Myself, hntwilley1, ValzUchiha, xSanitys_Contradiction, Isniffapples, Cuppa No redo needed Time: 1hr 10mins
~ Friday January 13, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, Bearman George, -Amyliciouss, Cuppa, aragorn son of arathorn 7 No redo needed Time: 46mins
~ Friday January 13, 2012: Myself, Cuppa, aragorn son of arathorn 7, FMFM The Pirate, -Amyliciouss No redo needed Not timed
~ Saturday January 14, 2012: Myself, Bearman George, FMFM The Pirate, -Amyliciouss, hntwilley1 No redo needed Time: 1hr 8mins
~ Thursday January 19, 2012: aragorn son of arathorn 7, II ReignII, Haunted Bliss,
asexual tentacles, me No redo needed Time: 1hr 28mins
~ Saturday January 21, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Mystery Cake, [ Nicolette ], immortal cookies, ooFENIXoo No redo needed Time: 1hr 21mins
~ Sunday January 22, 2012: Myself, Ivory Feathers Aurora, vane_art, Mystery Cake, Rumfish McCallister, hntwilley1 No redo needed Time: 1hr 24mins
~ Monday January 23, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, XxYoung DemonxX, SpokeNExistence, [ Nicolette ], I xSorealx I No redo needed Time: 1hr 13mins
~ Tuesday January 24, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, aragorn son of arathorn 7, -Amyliciouss, [ Nicolette ], Glam Factory No redo needed Time: 58mins
~ Wednesday January 25, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, aragorn son of arathorn 7, -Amyliciouss, Haunted Bliss, XxYoung DemonxX No redo needed Time: 58mins
~ Thursday January 26, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, -Amyliciouss, XxYoung DemonxX, Polio, Blackgry No redo needed Time: 1hr 31mins
~ Saturday January 28, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, aragorn son of arathorn 7, vane_art, Haunted Bliss, Pantxikea No redo needed Time: 1hr 4mins
~ Sunday January 29, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, SpokeNExistence, Pantxikea, JosiePika No redo needed Time: 1hr 4mins THIS IS OUR 30th WIN!!!
~ Wednesday February 1, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Rhissy, Charlotte the Nomad No redo needed Time: 1hr 21mins
~ Saturday February 4, 2012: Myself, Charlotte the Nomad, Reptar Ozone, -Amyliciouss, ValzUchiha No redo neeed Time: 2hrs 36mins
~ Monday February 6, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, [ Nicolette ], Balthazcar, Pantxikea 1 redo needed Not timed.
~ Tuesday February 7, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, [ Nicolette ], Balthazcar, Haunted Bliss, Charlotte the Nomad No redo needed Time: 49mins
~ Monday February 13, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, [ Nicolette ], Haunted Bliss, Balthazcar, XxYoung DemonxX No redo needed Time: 59mins
~ Thursday February 23, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Mystery Cake, Balthazcar No redo needed Time: 1hr 11mins
~ Saturday February 25, 2012: aragorn son of arathorn 7, vane_art, Charlotte the Nomad, moranokii, myself No redo needed Time: 1hr 15mins
~ Sunday February 26, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, Balthazcar, oriigami, aKeychain No redo needed Time: 1hr 7mins
~ Wednesday February 29, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, aragorn son of arathorn 7, All Up In Your Grill, i hate her. No redo needed Time: 1hr 5mins
~ Thursday March 1, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, Mystery Cake, Haunted Bliss, i hater her. No redo needed Time: 1hr 4mins THIS IS OUR 40TH WIN!!!
~ Saturday March 3, 2012: Myself, Mystery Cake, [ Nicolette ], Haunted Bliss, XxYoung DemonxX, Aki no Kasai No redo needed Time: 1hr
~ Monday March 5, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, Balthazcar, Haunted Bliss, jigglycookies No redo needed Time: 1hr 40mins
~ Saturday March 10, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn, Balthazcar, Aki no Kasai, strapping young Iad No redo needed Time: Not Timed
~ Sunday March 11, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Mystery Cake, Aki no Kasai, oriigami No redo needed Time: Not Timed
~ Tuesday March 13, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Haunted Bliss, [ Nicolette ], Ivory Feathers Aurora No redo needed Time: 1hr 11mins
~ Thursday March 15, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, [ Nicolette ], Haunted Bliss, pleasemarrymejane No redo needed Time: 1hr
~ Friday March 16, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Balthazcar, Aki no Kasai No redo needed Time: Not Timed
~ Tuesday March 20, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Batlazcar, Yokira Abstract no redo needed Time: 1hr 3mins
~ Friday March 23, 2012: Myself, ara, Rorani, BlazeEvilHolyGod, Tjudgmentday8 No redo needed Time: 1hr 17mins
Monday March 26, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of aratorn 7, [ Nicolette ], yokira abstract, BlazeEvilHolyGod No redo needed Time: 1hr 22mins
50th Smeb Runs Friday April 6, 2012: Run A- Myself, aragorn son of arathorn, Balthazcar, [ Nicolette ], pleasemarrymejane No redo needed Not Timed
Run B- Myself, Rumfish McCallister, Bearman George, Rorani, l-l A R L O T No redo needed Not Timed
Friday April 6, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, Frosteh Cake, Haunted Bliss, Balthazcar, Rorani No redo needed Time: 34mins♥ (NEW RECORD!)
Thursday April 12, 2012: aragorn son of arathorn 7, i hate her., [ nicolette ], Rorani, myself No redo needed Time: Not Timed
Saturday April 14, 2012: Myself, aragorn son or arathron 7, Frosteh Cake, Rorani, babyfergie1234, strapping young Iad No redo needed Time: 50mins
Monday April 16, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Haunted Bliss, babyfergie1234, Tisaftw, Rumfish McCallister No redo needed Time: 1hr 1min
Tuesday April 17, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Haunted Bliss, babyfergie1234, [G]enocide` No redo needed Time: Not Timed
Thursday April 19, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Haunted Bliss, Balthazcar, [G]enocide`, strapping young Iad No redo needed Time: 1hr 3mins
Friday April 20, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, I K-Star I, Tormented Doll No redo needed Time: 1hr 10mins
Sunday April 22, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Haunted Bliss, Rorani, [G]enocide`, I K-Star I No redo needed Time: 57mins
Thursday April 26, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Haunted Bliss, Balthazcar, Bearman George, Ruike Raka No redo needed Time: 1hr 2mins
Friday April 27, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Apple Blossom19, babyfergie1234, ColoredCrayonsOrig, HellzBellz411 No redo needed
Time: 58mins
Tuesday May 1, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Haunted Bliss, Apple Blossom19, strapping young Iad No redo needed Time: Not Timed 60th win~
Wednesday May 2, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Haunted Bliss, HellzBellz411, ColoredCrayonsOrig, Apple Blossom19 No redo needed Time: Not Timed
Sunday May 6, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Apple Blossom19, HellzBellz411, pogostick_3, Longcake No redo needed Time: 1hr 1min
Monday May 7, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Haunted Bliss, HellzBellz411, Fostejya No redo needed Time: Not Timed
Thursday May 10, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, HellzBellz411, Unguarded Beauties, TheB-itchPuddin No redo needed Time: Not Timed
Saturday May 12, 2012: Myself, Longcake, 9_Circles_of_Hell, HellzBellz411, Apple Blossom19 No redo needed Time: Not Timed
Tuesday May 15, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Balthazcar, HellzBellz411, Apple Blossom19 No redo needed Time: Not Timed
Wednesday May 16, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, [ Nicolette ], Longcake, strapping young Iad No redo needed Time: 59mins
Thursday May 17, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, HellzBellz411, strapping young Iad, babyfergie1234 No redo needed Time: Not Timed
Friday May 18, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, HellzBellz411, Apple Blossom19, Valcazar No redo needed Time: 1hr 10mins
Wednesday May 23, 2012: Myself, Balthazcar, Haunted Bliss, Valcazar, HellzBellz411, Charlotte the Nomad No redo needed Time: 1hr 9mins 70th win!!
Thursday May 24, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, Balthazcar, HellzBellz411, aragorn son of arathorn 7, strapping young Iad No redo needed Time: 53mins
Friday May 25, 2012: Myself, pogostick_3, Apple Blossom19, HellzBellz411, Miellatm
, aragorn son of arathorn 7 No redo needed Time: 55mins
Thursday June 7, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Haunted Bliss, Apple Blossom19, Augusta Vernandi
Monday June 11, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn, Apple Blossom19, berserk0, YumeHatake No redo needed Time: 1hr 1min
Tuesday June 12, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Charlotte the Nomad, MidnightCyan, berserk0 No redo needed Time: Not Timed
Thursday June 14, 2012: Myself, Apple Blossom19, berserk0, YumeHatake, Rawr Flavored Cookies, Scobre No redo needed Time: 58mins
Tuesday June 19, 2012: Myself, Apple Blossom19, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Glam Factory, berserk0, nanieru No redo needed Time: 1hr 8mins
Wednesday June 20, 2012: Myself, HellzBellz411, Charlotte the Nomad, Flamethrower.x, Rawr Flavored Cookies, MinnieMy No redo needed Time: 1hr 10mins
Saturday June 23, 2012: Myself, Apple Blossom19, berserk0, Mighty Pink Tiger, iPlayWithDoh, Sexifide Devil No redo needed Time: 1hr 2mins
Sunday June 24, 2012: Myself, Snow Capped City, HellzBellz411, nocmar, Glam Factory No redo needed Time: 1hr 7mins 80th win!!!!
Tuesday June 26, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Balthazcar, Love Vamped, Avy Lien, berserk0 No redo needed Time: 53mins
Wednesday June 27, 2012: Myself, Balthazcar, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Avy Lien, Ivan Russ, Fab Feliks No redo needed Time: 1hr 2mins
Thursday June 28, 2012: Myself, berserk0, MinnieMy, Avy Lien, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Charlottle the Nomad No redo needed Time: 50mins
Friday June 29, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn, Balthazcar, berserk0, Flamethrower.x No redo needed Time: 1hr 3mins
Tuesday July 3, 2012: Myself, Haunted Bliss, berserk0, Fab Feliks, Apple Blossom19, Ivan Russ No redo needed Time: 56mins
Friday July 6, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, vane_art, berserk0, Charlotte the Nomad, QueenNerana No redo needed Time: 58mins
Sunday July 8, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Rumfish McCallister, Haunted Bliss, Glam Factory, narutotheangelicdemon No redo needed Time: Not Timed
Monday July 9, 2012: Myself, Rumfish McCallister, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Balthazcar, narutotheangelicdemon, QueenNerana No redo needed Time: 54mins
Thursday July 12, 2012: Myself, Avy Lien, Ivan Russ, Rumfish McCallister, narutotheangelicdemon, Riixke No redo needed Time: 50mins
Tuesday July 17, 2012: Myself, narutotheangelicdemon, Riixke, Nadistu, roxykat7 No redo needed Time: 1hr THIS IS OUR 90th WIN!!!!!!!!
Wednesdau July 18, 2012: Myself, narutotheangelicdemon, Rhissy, Nadistu, moonkissedsprite, Aki Mui No redo needed Time: 1hr 7mins
Thursday July 19, 2012: Myself, narutotheangelicdemon, xxharuhana_chan, Bacon Molestia, ninjatrippy_x, roxykat7 No redo needed Time: 59mins
Monday July 23, 2012: Myself, Utsuha Moon, xokolade, xFlamethrower, Naditsu, Balthazcar No redo needed Time: 55mins
Tuesday July 24, 2012: Myself, Utsuha Moon, Sherie LeBlanc, moonkissedsprite, xokolade, narutotheangelicdemon No redo needed Time: 49mins
Wednesday July 25, 2012: Myself, aragorn son of arathorn 7, Utsuha Moon, ureshii risu, stooociee, Ivan Russ No redo needed Time: 1hr
Friday July 17, 2012: Myself, Utsuha Moon, Aki Mui, Rumfish McCallister, ninjatrippy_x, Ivan Russ No redo needed Time: 56mins
Saturday July 28, 2012: Myself, berserk0, Errant Wolf, Utsuha Moon, Ivan Russ, narutotheangelicdemon No redo needed Time: 52mins
Monday July 30, 2012: Myself, Utsuha Moon, bersetk0, Errant Wolf, CakeyChan-x, Lavi_klos No redo needed Time: 1hr 2mins
Tuesday July 31, 2012: Myself, Utsuha Moon, Errant Wolf, CakeyChan-x, aragorn son of arathorn 7, xokolade No redo needed Time: 45mins
100th SMEB Run Info: Thursday August 9, 2012: Run A: Myself, Ivan Russ, Balthazcar, Rummy, Hauinted Bliss No redo needed Time: 49mins
Run B: Myself, Dark Angel Ara, Balthazcar, Apple Blossom19, ValzieUchiha No redo needed Time: 1hr
Run C: Myself, Dark Angel Ara, Haunted Bliss, Ivan Russ, Apple Blossom19, xokolade No redo needed Time: 42mins
Sunday August 12, 2012: Run D: Myself, Ivan Russ, Errant Wolf, Timorous Heart, Utsuha Moon, Charlotte the Nomad No redo needed Time: 56mins
Run E: Myself, stooocie, Avy Lien, Charlotte the Nomad, HellzBellz411, pandamimo No redo needed Time: 1hr 6mins 100th Win!!!!!

Friday August 17, 2012: Myself, Love Vamped, Aki Mui, Aki No Kasai, Utsuha Moon, x-iiDemonic HL No redo needed Time: 1hr 2mins
Monday August 27, 2012: Myself, berserk0, Mighty Pink Tiger, My Orange Juice, XxYoung DemonxX, nadistu No redo needed Time: 53mins
Wednesday August 29, 2012: Myself, xkolade, berserk0, Utsuha Moon, Meguriuta No redo needed Time: 45mins
Thursday September 6, 2012: Myself, berserk0, Rumfish McCallister, Dark Musical Angel, DarksAngelicDemon No redo needed Time: 52mins
Saturday September 8, 2012: Run 1: Myself, berserk0, nadistu, strapping young Iad, Plunderer of Passion No redo needed Time: 46mins
Run 2: Myself, berserk0, Ivan Russ, Haunted Bliss, nadistu, strapping young Iad No redo needed Time: 56mins
Tuesday September 11, 2012: Myself, Longcake, xokolade, Utsuha Moon, Rumfish McCallister, Predivna No redo needed Time: 51mins
Wednesday September 12, 2012: Myself, Ivan Russ, berserk0, Aki Mui, Utsuha Moon, FM FM the Pirate No redo needed Time: 46mins
Saturday September 15, 2012: Myself, berserk0, Errant Wolf, Haunted Bliss, Nadistu, Tigeress Colette No redo needed Time: 43mins
Monday September 17, 2012: Myself, stooocie, Haunted Bliss, strapping young Iad, moonkissedsprite No redo needed Time: 44mins
Tuesday September 18, 2012: Myself, berserk0, Nadistu, strapping young Iad, moonkissedsprite No redo needed Time: 1hr 12mins
Wednesday September 19, 2012: Myself, strapping young Iad, Aki Mui, Haunted Bliss, Ivan Russ No redo needed Time: 59mins
Tuesday September 25, 2012: Myself, Utsuha Moon, Ivan Russ, berserk0, Haunted Bliss, moonkissedsprite No redo needed Time: 52mins
Wednesday September 26, 2012: Myself, Utsuha Moon, berserk0, strapping young Iad, Iexiii No redo needed Time: Not Timed
Thursday September 27, 2012: Myself, iLust-Angel, strapping young Iad, berserk0, Nadistu, Utsuha Moon No redo needed Time: 47mins
Friday September 18, 2012: Myself, Ivan Russ, Utsuha Moon No redo needed Time: 1hr 30mins
Saturday September 29, 2012: Myself, berserk0, Rumfish McCallister, strapping young Iad, Nadistu No redo needed Time: Not Timed
Tuesday October 2, 2012: Myself, strapping young Iad, Ivan Russ, Aki Mui, Utsuha Moon No redo needed Time: 59mins
Thursday October 4, 2012: Myself, Fab Feliks, Ivan Russ, Aki Mui, Bearman George, Utsuha Moon No redo needed Time: 55mins
Monday October 8, 2012: Myself, Ivan Russ, berserk0, Utsuha Moon, Nadistu, strapping young Iad No redo needed Time: 39mins
Tuesday October 9, 2012: Myself, IVan Russ, Dandeliondart, Bearman George, Nadistu, berserk0 No redo needed Time: 43mins
Sunday October 21, 2012: Myself, Ivan Russ, strapping young Iad, Kurjajuur, Bearman George, Nadistu No redo needed Time: 41
Monday October 22, 2012: Myself, Ivan Russ, Nadistu, Kurjaurr No redo needed Time: 1hr 30mins
Friday November 2, 2012: Myself, berserk0, Ivan Russ, Lag and Glitch, Errant Wolf, QueenNerana No redo needed Time: 1hr 7mins
Sunday November 4, 2012: Myself, Ivan Russ, berserk0, QueenNerana No redo needed Time: 1hr
Tuesday November 6, 2012: Myself, Nadistu, Utsuha Moon, Kurjajuur, HaruhimeLayla
1 redo needed Time: Not Timed
Saturday November 10, 2012: Myself, Ivan Russ, Georgeman Bear, Nadistu, XxkittyxxlovexX No redo needed Time: 55mins
Sunday November 11, 2012: Myself, Love Vamped, nyansensei, Nadistu, Kurjajuur No redo needed Time: 1hr
Tuesday November 13, 2012: Myself, Dandeliondart, berserk0, Bearman George, Nadistu, Ivan Russ No redo needed Time: 36mins
Wednesday November 14, 2012: Myself, Apple Blossom19, xokolade, Ivan Russ, NadistuNo redo needed Time: Not Timed
Friday November 23, 2012: Myself, Ivan Russ, Bearman George, Utsuha Moon, Vlosyros Hanhelie, Goldfish Invasion No redo needed Time: 49mins
Saturday November 24, 2012: Myself, Nadistu, Vlosyros Hanhelie, Goldfish Invasion, null_silence, Gryttie No redo needed Time: 1hr 1min
Monday November 26, 2012: Myself, berserk0, Goldfish Invasion, Aki Mui, strapping young Iad, Rainbow Dresser No redo Time: 52mins
Monday December 31, 2012: Myself, Aki Kui, Nadistu, Elix Kit, My-BlackRed-Death, silent hart No redo Time: Not Timed
Tuesday January 1, 2013: Myself, berserk0, Nadistu, Ivan Russ, Gryttie, Beachsand, Search4XtraLife No redo Time: Not Timed
Friday May 31, 2013: Myself, Ivana Russ, Rumfish McCallister, Nadistu, Utsuha Moon, strapping young Iad No redo Time: 54mins

Tuesday March 14, 2017: No redo needed for either run Time: Neither Timed
Helper Run: Myself, Ivan Russ, Utsuha Moon, SilverSeptember, Fabrieze
Public Run: Myself, Utsuha Moon, SilverSeptember, Fabrieze, Honey Sticks
Thursday March 16, 2017: Run A: Myself, Esdeath777, SpatulaPower, Ivan Russ, fabrieze, XxYoung DemonxX No redo Time: 1hr 23mins
Run B: Myself, Ivan Russ, fabrieze, Chelsea-Chee, Esdeath777, SpatulaPower No redo Time: Not Timed
Friday April 2, 2017: Myself, Ivan Russ, Utsuha Moon, Esdeath777

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Sinister Scarf Count

This keeps track of who needs how many wins to reach their sinister scarf.

ValzUchiha: won scarf on Friday December 16, 2011♥
Kthanid: won scarf on Friday December 16, 2011♥
Rumfish McCallister: won scarf on Tuesday December 20, 2011♥
luhft: won scarf on Monday January 16, 2011♥
nekochanninja211: 2 wins
darksniper: 2 wins
aragorn son of arathorn 7: won scarf on Thursday December 22, 2011♥
Caffeine Lorencia: 3 wins
I Stephanie I: won scarf on Thursday December 29, 2011♥
-Amyliciouss: won scarf on Saturday January 14, 2011♥
Minami~kage: 3 wins
firestrom44: 3 wins
[ Nicolette ]: won scarf on Tuesday January 24, 2012♥
XxYoung DemonxX: won scarf on Monday February 13, 2012♥
Glam Factory: 1 win
Haunted Bliss: won scarf on Wednesday January 25, 2012♥
Blackgry: 1 win
Pantxikea: 4 wins
JosiePika: won scarf on Sunday January 29, 2012♥
Charlotte the Nomad: won scarf on Saturday February 4, 2012♥
Reptar Ozone: 3 wins
Balthazcar: won scarf on Sunday February 26, 2012♥
oriigami: 1 win
strapping young Iad: won scarf on Thursday April 19, 2012♥
i hate her.: won scarf on Thursday March 1, 2012♥
Aki no Kasai: won scarf on Friday March 16, 2012♥
jigglycookies: 3 wins
pleasemarrymejane: 3 wins
Yokira Abstract: 4 wins
BlazeEvilHolyGod: won scarf on Monday March 26, 2012♥
Rorani: won scarf on Thursday April 12, 2012♥
babyfergie1234: won scarf on Tuesday April 17, 2012♥
[G]enocide`: won scarf on Sunday April 22, 2012♥
I K-Star I: 1 win
HellzBellz411: won scarf on Monday April 7, 2012♥
ColoredCrayonsOrig: 2 wins
Valcazar: 1 win
Augusta Vernandi: won scarf on Thursday June 7, 2012♥
berserk0: won scarf on Tuesday June 19, 2012♥
MidnightCyan: 2 wins
Rawr Flavored Cookies: 1 win
Glam Factory: won scarf on Tuesday June 19, 2012♥
nanieru: won scarf on Tuesday June 19, 2012♥
MinnieMy: 3 wins
Flamethrowerx: won scarf on Monday July 23, 2012♥
iPlayWithDoh: 2 wins
Mighty Pink Tiger: won scarf on Monday August 27, 2012♥
Sexifide Devil: 2 wins
nocmar: 1 win
Snow Capped City: 3 wins
Fab Feliks: 1 win
QueenNerana: won scarf on Friday July 6, 2012♥
narutotheangelicdemon: won scarf on Thursday July 12, 2012♥
Riixke: won scarf on Tuesday July 17, 2012♥
roxykat7: 2 wins
Nadistu: won scarf on Wednesday July 18, 2012♥
moonkissedsprite: won scarf on Tuesday July 24, 2012♥
xxharuhana_chan: 2 wins
ninjatrippy_x: 2 wins
Utsuha Moon: won scarf on Friday July 27, 2012♥
Sherie LeBlanc: won scarf on Tuesday July 24, 2012♥
ureshii risu: 3 wins
CakeyChan-x: 1 win
Lavi_klos: 3 wins
x-iiDemonic HL: 3 wins
My Orange Juice: 3 wins
Meguriuta: 2 wins
Plunderer of Passion: won scarf on Saturday September 8, 2012♥
iLust-Angel: 3 wins
Lag and Glitch: won scarf on Friday November 2, 2012♥
nyansensei: 3 wins
Vlosyros Hanhelie: 2 wins
Goldfish Invasion: won scarf on Monday November 26, 2012
null_silence: 2 wins
Gryttie: 3 wins
Rainbow Dresser: 3 wins
Elix Kit: 3 wins
silent hart: 3 wins
Beachsand: 3 wins
Search4XtraLife: 3 wins
chelsea-chee: 3 wins
Esdeath777: 2 wins

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

Lonely Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
heart you! i need to go, so let me know when and server! cat_blaugh

edit: oh yeah, i have all the buffs, just not all of them at 10. working on that. cat_xp
Like I said earlier, I'm busy almost all this week with finals. But after that, I'd love to help. ^^

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'd love to help too~ biggrin I have all the rings at 10+++ XD

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
I'd love to join you on a run. I have never gotten far in Shallow Seas, but I like to think I'm a quick learner. ninja

Considerate Gaian

Hello there!
I would be interested in going with you or helping you teach newbies about SMEB.

My curent CL is 11.1 I have all buffs and most likely every ring. I also am from the PST but work during the day and normally dont get on till 9pm PST except for Wednesdays and Thursdays when I am off from work.

The only exception is today when I am going to a party after work.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

*raises hand*

I wanna do Smeb!!!! Then I can help others! ^^"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out