Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
Digitalgod17
Yeah and ive had gaia crushes but i usually find out there married in rl hen i just feel awkward emotion_awesome

He Has Fought Too Many Battles To Count....

o3o I don't have that problem...... >.>; Married people come to gaia looking for guys to date? D: How WEIRD!!!!

....The Souless Angel Fights On, Forever More.

Aged Nerd

Poyudi Hytori
beckygrendel
Orange, yellow, whatever... my point was not all of us have huge monitors or the best eyesight to read so much tiny text with so little contrast.

whee

Orange is much easier to see then yellow. Dx

You may not want to hear this, But the whole layout of the thread would be ruined if I changed the font to a different color. :/

You could bold it and/or make it normal size. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
beckygrendel
You could bold it and/or make it normal size. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Or I could change it all to white and watch all the silly people try to read it. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

10,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Poyudi Hytori
Digitalgod17
Yeah and ive had gaia crushes but i usually find out there married in rl hen i just feel awkward emotion_awesome

o3o I don't have that problem...... >.>; Married people come to gaia looking for guys to date? D: How WEIRD!!!!

I think you misunderstood what Digi was saying... He didn't say he met married people who were *looking* for dates. He said *he* had crushes on people, and /then/ figured out they were not available. People join Gaia, after all, for other reasons than to look for dates...

Though yes, it /can/ happen that a married Gaia member starts harbouring feelings for another adult they meet on Gaia, just like it can happen that they start feeling something for someone they meet irl. Being married really does not mean that you will never accidentally fall in love with someone else again. That does not mean they were actively looking for it, and certainly not that they came to Gaia for that purpose...

That being said... nice thread! You have clearly put a LOT of work into this! eek

Happy Halloween!

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Juliana Leeuwenhart
I think you misunderstood what Digi was saying... He didn't say he met married people who were *looking* for dates. He said *he* had crushes on people, and /then/ figured out they were not available. People join Gaia, after all, for other reasons than to look for dates...

Though yes, it /can/ happen that a married Gaia member starts harbouring feelings for another adult they meet on Gaia, just like it can happen that they start feeling something for someone they meet irl. Being married really does not mean that you will never accidentally fall in love with someone else again. That does not mean they were actively looking for it, and certainly not that they came to Gaia for that purpose...

That being said... nice thread! You have clearly put a LOT of work into this! eek

Happy Halloween!

I was joking.... And I'm sure he knew that I was.... It seems you missed the rule of taking nothing seriously. >.>;

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
beckygrendel

There. I put a darker Shade of Orange. emotion_dealwithit

10,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Poyudi Hytori
Juliana Leeuwenhart
Long-a** post snipped to prevent huge quote towers

I was joking.... And I'm sure he knew that I was.... It seems you missed the rule of taking nothing seriously. >.>;

Oh okay! Noted. Take nothing seriously! biggrin
Well then I have a question for you (that I have been brooding over since yesterday).

You wrote: "You must be a couple(Dating, It can be only online or in real life) to enter."

Can we take *that* not seriously-strictly as well? You see... I would really love to take part as a couple with my special-best-friend-who-I'm-sort-of-Gaia-married-to-but-who-I'm-sort-of-not-dating-because-as-an-irl-married-woman-that-would-be-weird-to-some-people.
mrgreen

Can we? Please? biggrin

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Juliana Leeuwenhart
Oh okay! Noted. Take nothing seriously! biggrin
Well then I have a question for you (that I have been brooding over since yesterday).

You wrote: "You must be a couple(Dating, It can be only online or in real life) to enter."

Can we take *that* not seriously-strictly as well? You see... I would really love to take part as a couple with my special-best-friend-who-I'm-sort-of-Gaia-married-to-but-who-I'm-sort-of-not-dating-because-as-an-irl-married-woman-that-would-be-weird-to-some-people.
mrgreen

Can we? Please? biggrin

Sounds Complex. o3o I don't mind. ^.^

Fanatical Consumer

I just submitted my entry to the Avi Contest. Do any of you dare to challenge me?

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
I like how all the avis i make on tektek are super cheap till i get to the eyes and smile why you so expensive emotion_donotwant

Dapper Genius

I think I win the costume contest.

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

I've been feeling sick lately. crying I'm still around, just not as active as I'd normally be.

At least I can be super happy about the release of Resident Evil 6 yesterday, and that a copy will be showing up at my house at any moment. emotion_kirakira

Also, we have one entry for the main contest so far. eek And it's a good one. emotion_awesome

Have fun everyone. ^.^

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Mister Male
I just submitted my entry to the Avi Contest. Do any of you dare to challenge me?

Submitting an Evil Clown avatar for a contest in an amusement park full of evil clowns. emotion_awesome I like the way you think.

Moonlight Hunter

17,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Digitalgod17
I like how all the avis i make on tektek are super cheap till i get to the eyes and smile why you so expensive emotion_donotwant

Plastic Surgery is ALWAYS expensive. emotion_awesome

Gregapeg's Wife

Spicy Sweetheart

This thread is a like a donut with pink frosting and sprinkles in an otherwise bland office space. We need more donuts.

/subscribes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces