Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Shapeshifter

13,000 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Poyudi Hytori

He Has Fought Too Many Battles To Count....

:p wow. This forum isn't used to this kind of event are they?

*Pokes the Popcorn machine wondering if it still works or not.*

....The Souless Angel Fights On, Forever More.

I'm just not use to this forum. ono This is my first event that I'm really 'joining in'

//looks out for any clowns and bats, holding my rings close for slashing and fleeting

can we make crews? o3o

Animal Shapeshifter

14,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
gaia_nitemareleft
Well I posted about the bug a while ago maybe I can just use my other account and get some gold from playing zOMG or maybe I'll do like the new area or something.
gaia_nitemareright

Shirtless Flatterer

10,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hatchi-san

//Jumps

OMG dun scare me like that T^T

I thought you were a clown!

//laughs

The brave hatchi is scared of clowns?

Friendly Noob

15,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
=The Ferris Wheel, at the Southeastern corner of the dilapidated Park, ominously still and shaded rusted cobweb-like structure from which the carts swung loosely to the softest breeze, with an echoing sinister squeaking at the joints=

*the image of a large sinister Clown suddenly crashed into one of the main joint-bars connecting the Ferris Wheel with a painful thud, the glowing image of a large orange hand (Bump) slowly fading from view as a small Pumpkin Fluff stood between two other Clowns, which now charged it from the left and right*

"....."

*the tiny Fluff suddenly materialized the facade of a single elongated katana of light, swift slashes lashing out at both Clowns as the third pulled its face away from the joint, face makeup smeared on the metal surface, shaking its head and regaining its composure as it ran forth, regrouping with the other two to charge the Fluff in a line*

".......Omae wa mou shindeiru."

*a berserker aura encircled the Fluff, as the image of a humongous hive suddenly formed into view over its head, hurling into the trio of Clowns and bursting open into a swarm of large Hornets which stung and chased the Clowns away, defeated but sure to return*

"This is the last time I buy Tickets from anyone whose name starts with 'L'.. Promise of a refund, my stalk.."

*and with that, the Fluff bounced off further around the perimeter of the Park, in search of an exit*

Unsealed Miko

16,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Kero watches the fluff bounce by from top of a nearby food stand.

"I didn't know fluffs were here as well.... I wonder if the food is any good though..."

Distinct Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Quote:
He Has Fought Too Many Battles To Count....

*Picks up some darts and throws them at a balloon.* emotion_dowant

....The Souless Angel Fights On, Forever More.

*picks up a dart and throws it. Hits one* Oh yeah biggrin

Distinct Hunter

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
RevvRaptor
=The Ferris Wheel, at the Southeastern corner of the dilapidated Park, ominously still and shaded rusted cobweb-like structure from which the carts swung loosely to the softest breeze, with an echoing sinister squeaking at the joints=

*the image of a large sinister Clown suddenly crashed into one of the main joint-bars connecting the Ferris Wheel with a painful thud, the glowing image of a large orange hand (Bump) slowly fading from view as a small Pumpkin Fluff stood between two other Clowns, which now charged it from the left and right*

"....."

*the tiny Fluff suddenly materialized the facade of a single elongated katana of light, swift slashes lashing out at both Clowns as the third pulled its face away from the joint, face makeup smeared on the metal surface, shaking its head and regaining its composure as it ran forth, regrouping with the other two to charge the Fluff in a line*

".......Omae wa mou shindeiru."

*a berserker aura encircled the Fluff, as the image of a humongous hive suddenly formed into view over its head, hurling into the trio of Clowns and bursting open into a swarm of large Hornets which stung and chased the Clowns away, defeated but sure to return*

"This is the last time I buy Tickets from anyone whose name starts with 'L'.. Promise of a refund, my stalk.."

*and with that, the Fluff bounced off further around the perimeter of the Park, in search of an exit*

*Watches in wonder as the tiny Fluff chases the clowns away. Watches where one clown runs and floats after it, the image of the little fluff in mind*

"Dumb Clowns..."

*Pulls out a Kunai from the folds of flames and throws it at the clown, slashing it's arm. Holding a blade with a backwards grip, Tifa charges the clown and slashes.*

"Die!!!"

*Stabs and slashes at the clown until it falls, never to get up*

Unsealed Miko

16,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
"Nothing here is ready.... looks like it still needs to be cooked."
*Picks up corn kernel bag.*
"Popcorn."

Friendly Noob

15,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
=Western Pier, the home of the "Sea Rodeo" and Bumper Boats=

*the Clowns were strong, no question, but clearly lacked in brains as they dove for the small Fluff, who quickly rolled under them and drove a pair of large knives into their eyes, blinding them just long enough for them to go over the pier and into the water, where the Park's famed "Sea Monster" engaged them in chase into the distance with a loud "OMNOMNOM!" cry as the Fluff looked on*

".......Last time I open the door for a random candy-gram.."

*bouncing off toward the stationary docked Jet-Ski's, the Pumpkin Fluff's trek was interrupted as a pair of claws clutched to it, lifting it into the sky as a group of about 6 freakish Clown Bats flew to parts of the Park unknown with it*

".....At least there aren't any baggage fees.. Wonder where they're taking me..?"

Vicious Shapeshifter

13,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
digitalgod17

//laughs

The brave hatchi is scared of clowns?

I never said I was brave.. Or scared!.. Anyway, where'd you get that apple? I'm starving for treats //whimpers

//looks around again, eyes scanning all over the grounds for bats and clowns. Once satisfied that it is safe, places hands on hips and gives a big sigh.

I sure hope we get some bloodorbs from this or something.. I don't even remember why or how I came to be here..

Animal Shapeshifter

14,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
gaia_nitemareleft
Wow....stupid thing didn't tell me I was using the wrong password when I was entering in one. :/

Duvessa floated about eating some purple cotton candy while mumbling about something.
gaia_nitemareright

Distinct Player

Deserve to be shown on the 1st page xD

Vicious Shapeshifter

13,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
We should aim for the first page o;

//sits on the ground, nomming on a nearly fossilized candied apple.

#"heh heh heh hah hah Ha Ha HAHAHA" the clown began laughing hysterically for whatever reason. It didn't know why. It knew it was hungry.. For something soft and easy to tear.. Skin. Flesh. Epidurmus. The drool dribbles down its face and it gave another small chuckle. It hears its bretheren destroying a helpless soul on the other side of the game stands, for it could see wreckage of a fight. It moves over to investigate lost in thought thereafter. All it could think was *Flesh* *Flesh* *Flesh* *Flesh* .. It moved onward.

Shirtless Flatterer

10,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hatchi-san

I never said I was brave.. Or scared!.. Anyway, where'd you get that apple? I'm starving for treats //whimpers

//looks around again, eyes scanning all over the grounds for bats and clowns. Once satisfied that it is safe, places hands on hips and gives a big sigh.

I sure hope we get some bloodorbs from this or something.. I don't even remember why or how I came to be here..

I found it over there //points to candy apple stand
Watch out though theres some creepy clown handing them out now //shivers
I heard the ringmaster has all the bloodorbs.

Distinct Player

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces