Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Hunter

14,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

You find yourself in an old spooky amusement park, just outside of the fun house. You can tell by the run down look that this place hasn't seen any life in years. Your not sure how you got here, but you step forward further into the area.

A laugh, strange, almost computerized laughing accords close by.

You turn to look and find a CL 15.0 Clown throwing a pie at some random Gaian, taking them out with a single hit.

You hear more laughing from all directions, and screams of others like you.

The iron gates to this park slam shut!

They can no longer be opened.

Suddenly you hear another laugh, only this time it sounds quieter, almost like a bat was laughing at you, you turn around to see, and it is a bat, a black one with a clown's face.

You realize too late that this bat has a flame thrower built into it's mouth. It laughs, and fires it's flames at you....

Welcome to the zOMG Unofficial Halloween Party. As you can all see above, it takes place at an old amusement park that has apparently been taken over by the Animated. Below this welcome message you'll be given data to help in your survival of this place as we all try to have a fun Halloween party! This event takes place from October 1st 2012 Until the end of October 31st 2012. Good Luck.

This place is a large amusement park, and pretty much anything that can be found at an amusement park is here. The center of the park is were the Funhouse rests, however at this time it's simply not possible to go anywhere near that place.

zOMG level cap is still 12.0, and the Animated in this area are all CL 15.0.

The Animated you can expect to run into:

Clown Bats : Black Bats with clown faces. They are CL 14.5, travel in packs of 4 or 6. They will laugh at you most of the time. They have two main attacks, the first being their laugh, were the sound waves from their laughing can damage you a little bit. However this attack is weak. Their second attack is much stronger, and can take you out if your not quick enough in running away. It's their flame thrower attack. Both these attacks begin with the bats laughing, so it's not easy to tell which you'll get.

Clowns : These clowns with their big red nose, and their big red shoes, are creepy as hell. They can attack by throw pies at you, by useing water balloons, by useing a sling shot, or by tricking you into smelling their flower and than squirting you in the face. If you mistakenly eat one of their pies, this will slow you down and render you unable to dodge attacks, however your health will increase by a lot due to being full. (Clowns are always CL 15.0)

Clown Car : CL 15.0. Sometimes you'll come across a clown with a little toy car. If you do, RUN. Cause if they manage to wind it up, that little car will spawn anywhere from 5 to 15 Clowns out of it. (Destroying the little clown car.) If your lucky enough, or quick enough, you may be able to destory the clown before he finishes winding up the car.

Ring Master : Cl 20.6. There is only one ring master, and he resides in the funhouse itself. He looks like a normal Gaian in a tophat, but underestimated him at your own risk.

This is a light-hearted event, feel free to do pretty much anything.

At some point in during this party you'll be able to level to CL 14.0 (Not for real Unfortunately.) Just not at the beginning.

Near the end of the event is the big show down with the Ring Master, until then no one sees him.

Encounters with clowns or bats are actually quite rare in this area. Which should allow us all plenty of room to move about.

That's all, enjoy this little Halloween Party. biggrin

Moonlight Hunter

14,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Read here to keep up to date with this party!

Moonlight Hunter

14,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

User Image

User Image Follow the ToS and the z!f rules.
User Image Don't take anything too seriously, it's doubtful that other people are. emotion_awesome
User Image No quote Towers! (Quoting someone to reply is alright, but leaving past quotes in your post should be avoided.)
User Image No quoting the first page.
User Image Wear Halloween Themed outfits please. biggrin
User Image If you own a Bloodstone Amulet, wear it for this event!
User Image Have a fun time!

User Image

User Image All contests are free to enter.
User Image I may refuse your entrance to any contest for any reason.
User Image If you brake any rules you may be removed from the contests.
User Image You can only enter/win each contest once.
User Image Please read the rules for each contest.
User Image If you are not active in this thread, you maybe disqualified from the Main Contest.

Moonlight Hunter

14,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

User Image
Prize: One DMS Bundle.

This is the Main contest. It is an avatar contest, I want scary avatars, avatars so creepy that even Kamila runs away in horror! You may enter a paragraph about your avatar, and up to one piece of artwork of the avatar, along with the avatar you enter.

Please PM your entry to me and title the PM "Halloween Style"

If there are more then 10 entry's, I will pick 10 of them to be voted on, the one with the most votes win. If there are less then 10 I will pick 5. No prize will be rewarded if less then 5 people enter.

If you are not active in this thread, you can be removed from this contest.

You must wear the avatar you submitted for the duration of the event. (From when you enter until Halloween is over.) Voting will be held on the 25th in a different thread.

User Image
Prize: 100,000g (Split two ways)

This is another avatar contest, but for couples. You'll need Halloween avatars that either match one another, or follow the same theme. Enter by PMing me (Titleing it Cutest Couple Contest). Just like the Halloween style contest you can write a paragraph to submit with it, and you can submit one piece of artwork with your avatar.

You must be a couple(Dating, It can be only online or in real life) to enter.

Gender doesn't matter, we accept any couple to join.

You must wear the avatar you submitted for the duration of the event. (From when you enter until Halloween is over.) Voting will be held on the 25th in a different thread.

If less then 3 couples enter, no prize will be rewarded. If more then 10 join I will pick the top 10 to be voted on. Voting will begin on the 25th.

User Image
Prize: 20,000g to each winner.

Be the first to post on the pages listed, and you win. biggrin If I'm the first post then it'll go to the second post, etc. If the page is not reached before Halloween is over, the prize will not be rewarded.

Pages: 13, 31, 66, 99, 222, 666

User Image
Prize: 10,000g per winner.

From time to time I will post a riddle or a Halloween themed quote in the thread. You'll have one hour to quote me with either the answer to the riddle, or where the quote is from. First person to be correct wins. If no one notices/gets the answer within one hour. I will quote myself with the answer and no prize will be rewarded for that round.

Be warned, I will try to be tricky with these, and some will be hidden within my posts.

Moonlight Hunter

14,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

I invite people to give out random tricks and/or treats to people in our thread. This is a list of people giving these out. (These can be items, Anon style gifting, artwork, poems, anything really).

Moonlight Hunter

14,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

This post will contain links and/or Information on Gaia's Official Halloween Event, and zOMG's Halloween Event, when/if they happen. emotion_awesome

Looks like it's another war here on gaia folks. emotion_awesome So far it's just choosing who you side with, the dark elfs, or the vampires. Of course here in zOMG we have a great history with the vampires. emotion_awesome Choose your sides wisely.

There doesn't seem to be much hope for a real in-game event for zOMG. But at least we can try and get one right? Head over to Owlie's Thread and voice your oppinion!

Link : http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.82423575/

Moonlight Hunter

14,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Once the event is over, feel free to join us in the L.U.S.T. thread to hang out.

Link : http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.77020483_1/

If you like DMSing, need help, or like to give out help. Join the L.U.S.T. Group Guild edition.

Link : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-l-u-s-t-group-guild-edition/g.394171/

Moonlight Hunter

14,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.82560959/][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/8bb7dwj[/IMG][/url]

Moonlight Hunter

14,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

This post will have the results of any polls done during this party. biggrin

Moonlight Hunter

14,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

If you see this posting format from me during this event, it's most likely something related to the story of this party. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff