Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its 420 Somewhere XD's Partner In Crime

Dedicated Smoker

12,375 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Falling For You 25
Is there by chance....I understand the crucialness off this, and the severity of these issues within the coding... But is there by chance, maybe, one day, in the far off but near future, that zOMG! will come back? BIGGER AND BETTER then before! I mean, it is still a "beta" is it not? So what I mean, like, I know its gonna be awhile with all the severities within the code, but will it EVER be coming back? emotion_kirakira
Or is it a No Go, there is now lay-low, this has gone as far as its gonna go and the sites not far from fallowing crying .....
Or Or are you gonna make another game just as interactive blaugh

OWE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!!!! I AINT GOT THE CASH TO CONSTANTLY GET GAIA CASH! SO THIS IS MY WAGE!! AND I HAVE YET TO FIND ANOTHER GAME THAT HAS THE SAME FEEL! I LOVE THIS SITE!

Artaesan's King

The end of an era! Nothing left to do here worth while!
RIP zOMG!

Desirable Sex Symbol

11,325 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
JLett420
Is there by chance....I understand the crucialness off this, and the severity of these issues within the coding... But is there by chance, maybe, one day, in the far off but near future, that zOMG! will come back? BIGGER AND BETTER then before! I mean, it is still a "beta" is it not? So what I mean, like, I know its gonna be awhile with all the severities within the code, but will it EVER be coming back? emotion_kirakira
Or is it a No Go, there is now lay-low, this has gone as far as its gonna go and the sites not far from fallowing crying .....
Or Or are you gonna make another game just as interactive blaugh

OWE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!!!! I AINT GOT THE CASH TO CONSTANTLY GET GAIA CASH! SO THIS IS MY WAGE!! AND I HAVE YET TO FIND ANOTHER GAME THAT HAS THE SAME FEEL! I LOVE THIS SITE!

i know you have hope, and you feel that hey maybe things will get better.. but they wont.. most gaians would like to escape to zomg after a hellish day.. but we need to get back to reality.. there is no such thing as a happy ending... hope is meaningless.. im sorry i am so gloomy about this.. but all i see are dark clouds now, and the sun will never shine again.

Its 420 Somewhere XD's Partner In Crime

Dedicated Smoker

12,375 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Falling For You 25
From a Gaia Moderator preferably sweatdrop I want some actual intellect on the situation, not someones wild guess....I've read the Announcements, but i want more, i want to know what the plans for the future are, or should i go find another source of entertainment? cause if i want to play in the market all day ill go join the stock market....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff