Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Vampire

Kitten In Chains
Aseres

OMG YUM!

*is currently uploading all of the homemade food pics she has from her phone*

And in about 15 min I will have pics of my ham & cheese buns. They smell delicious in the oven, btw.
hmmm~, I bet! I'm all jelly of some delicious carbs heart
I have a broth for udon on the stove right now.... I was fortunate to learn how to make it "the proper way" from a friend of mine in Shanghai, looove udon!

Dangerous Phantom

7,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm the warlord of zomg :O
Aseres
Kitten In Chains
Aseres

OMG YUM!

And in about 15 min I will have pics of my ham & cheese buns. They smell delicious in the oven, btw.
I have a broth for udon on the stove right now.... I was fortunate to learn how to make it "the proper way" from a friend of mine in Shanghai, looove udon!

Mmmmm...udon! I would love to be taught how to cook ethnic foods by someone who knows how to do it correctly. As for the buns:
User ImageUser Image
Hmmm...it won't let me resize the bottom one. Ah well, enjoy the cheesy goodness!

IRL Vampire

Kitten In Chains
Aseres
Kitten In Chains
Aseres

OMG YUM!

Mmmmm...udon! I would love to be taught how to cook ethnic foods by someone who knows how to do it correctly. As for the buns:
User ImageUser Image
Hmmm...it won't let me resize the bottom one. Ah well, enjoy the cheesy goodness!
oh yeah, he was the son of a lady that owned a chain of japanese restaurants~ heart The secret is in the brootthhh~ I'm still pretty terrible at most asian foods, I lived in Shanghai for 2 years, but aside from that one guy NONE of my friends could cook emo . So now I can actually cook a bunch of japanese dishes, but nothing chinese emo . And I loooove authentic Chinese sooo much~ Every time I meet someone chinese I'm all "OMG CAN YOU COOK???? TEACH ME!!!!!!!" rofl

Cooking has been my hobby since I was 3 n_n I remember coming back from a vacation once and making a cake in the middle of the night because I was jet lagged (with 3!). I'm really relaxed by the repetitiveness of chopping veggies or kneading dough~ sooo therapeutical! But the best is of corse to serve the food to people you care for and seeing them happy!!! I'm being so corny, I'm almost disgusting myself heart

User Image

^ udon I made a while ago (the current broth is still cooking), I usually throw in whatever veggies I have left over, hence the peas... and yes, I prefer my egg poached over hard-boiled whee
Aseres
I'm really relaxed by the repetitiveness of chopping veggies or kneading dough~ sooo therapeutical! But the best is of corse to serve the food to people you care for and seeing them happy!!! I'm being so corny, I'm almost disgusting myself heart

User Image

^ udon I made a while ago (the current broth is still cooking), I usually throw in whatever veggies I have left over, hence the peas... and yes, I prefer my egg poached over hard-boiled whee

Why you no live near me????? gonk I could learn so much...

I know this pic is going to make Lux drool:
User Image
I made pupusas. They were my first attempt and they look better than they taste, but still pretty awesome.
NO making fun of my shitty, college dinnerware. sweatdrop

IRL Vampire

Kitten In Chains
Aseres
I'm really relaxed by the repetitiveness of chopping veggies or kneading dough~ sooo therapeutical! But the best is of corse to serve the food to people you care for and seeing them happy!!! I'm being so corny, I'm almost disgusting myself heart

User Image

Why you no live near me????? gonk I could learn so much...

I know this pic is going to make Lux drool:
User Image
I made pupusas. They were my first attempt and they look better than they taste, but still pretty awesome.
NO making fun of my shitty, college dinnerware. sweatdrop
Excuse my ignorance, but what re Pupusas? xD; I don't know much about middle/south american food (assuming that's what it is?) because there are practically NO restaurants of that sort of stuff around here. What's in it? How do you make it? I want to try iittttttttttt :O

I'm actually getting really hungry right now, I haven't eaten in agggessssss~ >>;

User Imagemy fav cake/pie/callitwhatyouwant. It's a french thing apple/custard thing~ On top is slightly caramelized crystal sugar (tastes best with slightly sour apples to balance the sugary top and the creamy bland custard)
Aseres
Excuse my ignorance, but what re Pupusas? xD; I don't know much about middle/south american food (assuming that's what it is?) because there are practically NO restaurants of that sort of stuff around here. What's in it? How do you make it? I want to try iittttttttttt :O

Pupusas are a South American(Specifically El Salvadoran) street food. It's like a stuffed tortilla. Wiki

The recipe I used was this one, but I've also found this one.

Aseres
I'm actually getting really hungry right now, I haven't eaten in agggessssss~ >>;

User Imagemy fav cake/pie/callitwhatyouwant. It's a french thing apple/custard thing~ On top is slightly caramelized crystal sugar (tastes best with slightly sour apples to balance the sugary top and the creamy bland custard)

Yummeh cake! You have a sweet tooth, don't you?
Last pic for the night. I need sleep!
User Image
Delicious burger courtesy of bronstahd. The potatoes were made by mixing butter, potatoes, green pepper, onion, bacon, and powdered ranch dressing mix in a foil packet and grilling them. SO GOOD!!!!

IRL Vampire

Kitten In Chains
Aseres

Pupusas are a South American(Specifically El Salvadoran) street food. It's like a stuffed tortilla. Wiki

The recipe I used was this one, but I've also found this one.

Yummeh cake! You have a sweet tooth, don't you?

Hahaa, I don't actually xD; The majorcan thingies are almost not sweet at all... I do like the cake though emotion_dowant . I generally prefer bitter and salty things, I have a low blood sugar so I need my daily dosage of salt or I get all dizzy~ The reason why i keep posting sweet foods is because lasagna or other dishes like that just don't look very fancy sweatdrop

And that recipe is so interesting! I don't think I've ever eaten anything quite like it. It sounds like it'd take a lot of effort to make it for just a few though, it's something I'll have to sample first, because I'd only make it for an occasion with lots of people. Luckily I'll probably be in SF again in summer, so I can go drag fiancé to one of those and try it out (or possibly Lux, James and Sweets when we pass through on our epic road trip).

I make my baked potatoes with olive oil, sweet paprika powder, fresh garlic and rosemary and salt and pepper, soooo european, muahahahaha~

I thought I had a pic of those, but couldn't find one QQ

Nicest potato-pic I have is probably this, of plain fried potatoes with lamb cutlets and fresh mashed up spinach:

User Image

Feline Spirit

13,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I honestly don't know what I'd be in the zOMG world. I'd LIKE to say I'm the Unsung Elder from Otami. I've been around since alpha testing and I love to just hang out in Otami, helping newbies and killing the Coatl. Even if this isn't my thread officiated title, it doesn't matter. smile

Obsessive Genius

10,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Lux Fortuna

I CAUGHT YOU DAZED DADDY I AM SO AWESOME!
User Image

Ruthless Genius

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Aseres

Idea! Let's turn this into a "we troll Lux by posting pics of delicious home-made food pics emotion_awesome

It is so working emotion_drool

Ruthless Genius

9,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lexi Fortuna

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lux Fortuna
Lexi Fortuna

Hmph. Apparently you haven't been around very long. I'm the only real legend of zOMG!, as anyone who was around back in the day will attest. Those greats people look up to? They looked up to me, and don't you forget it.

I came in here because I saw a thread about z! royalty, and I'm clearly royalty. *hairflip* But I assumed you knew that, since you were inspired to mimic my avatar. A worthy imitation, by the way.
Lux Fortuna
Aseres

Idea! Let's turn this into a "we troll Lux by posting pics of delicious home-made food pics emotion_awesome

It is so working emotion_drool

Noms a ham & cheese bun for breakfast. Guess who actually got up early enough before clinical to be browsing Gaia at 6:30 am? emotion_donotwant

Lux Fortuna
Lexi Fortuna

[EDIT]: Since I can't find the damn pic:
Ate all my popcorn before the movie started: gonk gonk gonk
FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out