< 1 2 3 >

Anxious Noob

12,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Phantom of the 0pera
Phori

It won't be fine if they do that. The poorest AND the richest of folks loved zOMG! to death. It will enrage people like me who doesn't have money to spend on a game like this.

It's not really, I was being sarcastic.. I apologize if that didn't come out well lol but yeah I agree with you... it's not really okay, considering also the fact that there will be no source of money or gaia gold for the people in the future who will sign up for this website.. mostly kids on their pre-teens who do not have a job and cannot afford g-cash card unless by their allowance given by their parents. So it's not okay, it really isn't.

Oh, I'm sorry, sarcasm doesn't work over text often. I learned that by accidentally pissing my boyfriend off a ton of times.

Original Phantom

Phori
The Phantom of the 0pera
Phori

It won't be fine if they do that. The poorest AND the richest of folks loved zOMG! to death. It will enrage people like me who doesn't have money to spend on a game like this.

It's not really, I was being sarcastic.. I apologize if that didn't come out well lol but yeah I agree with you... it's not really okay, considering also the fact that there will be no source of money or gaia gold for the people in the future who will sign up for this website.. mostly kids on their pre-teens who do not have a job and cannot afford g-cash card unless by their allowance given by their parents. So it's not okay, it really isn't.

Oh, I'm sorry, sarcasm doesn't work over text often. I learned that by accidentally pissing my boyfriend off a ton of times.

haha well I'll keep that in mind not to be sarcastic here and just be straight forward.

But yeah, I hope this idea will be taken into considerations and also the pricing. Were back in how GAIAONLINE was before zOMG. So difficult to make money and buy items. For me, affording items won't be an issue anymore but those new comers in this website, they might experience the frustration of saving up for an item you want. At least back then, prices are very low now they're billions and trillions.

Anxious Noob

12,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Phantom of the 0pera

haha well I'll keep that in mind not to be sarcastic here and just be straight forward.

But yeah, I hope this idea will be taken into considerations and also the pricing. Were back in how GAIAONLINE was before zOMG. So difficult to make money and buy items. For me, affording items won't be an issue anymore but those new comers in this website, they might experience the frustration of saving up for an item you want. At least back then, prices are very low now they're billions and trillions.

You don't have to, I just don't read into things well enough. Lol.

It will be a huge struggle. Items that were once cheap are now in the 9 digits. It's ridiculous. We don't need billions and trillions to be normal, because now we're all "rich" people.-.-

Original Phantom

Phori
The Phantom of the 0pera

It will be a huge struggle. Items that were once cheap are now in the 9 digits. It's ridiculous. We don't need billions and trillions to be normal, because now we're all "rich" people.-.-

It is very ridiculous I was shocked the first time I saw MP after a year and a half of hiatus. I had 17 million with me thinking I can afford new released items but when I saw them they're like 200 million, 1 billion up to 500 billion and more. LOL

Anxious Noob

12,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Phantom of the 0pera
Phori
The Phantom of the 0pera

It is very ridiculous I was shocked the first time I saw MP after a year and a half of hiatus. I had 17 million with me thinking I can afford new released items but when I saw them they're like 200 million, 1 billion up to 500 billion and more. LOL

About the same. But I made this avatar I kept for a long time which was totally badass, but it was worth 200b. surprised

14,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
why couldnt gaia t r a d e us ring for astra or mc or an item from the cash store. by the way some of the rings are not soul bound. i have bunches of recipes and items to make recipes that i just havent made yet. and if they dont somehow trade them back are they just going to disa-
pear out of our inventory or take up space forever?

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
i would love astra items of the rings

I have one rule! If you have the ring, the astra equivalent will be deposited into your inventory. We will not pay for an item we essentially already have, at least i won't. You know gaia would take this idea and try to make a buck off of it by selling it in the cash shop.

~Eva

Friendly Citizen

20,200 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
This is a great idea !

High-functioning Shapeshifter

8,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
Now I want an Astra: Taunt item emotion_awesome

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
I absolutely loved the sweetheart ring animation. I would love to see the rings turned into astra items. However, I have no idea how much effort that would take and Gaia will do whatever is the easiest and least costly they can get away with. I mean they've already pissed up off beyond repair and nothing is going to appease us so they'd got nothing to lose if they piss us off a little more.

Also, I see a lot of people posting in Zero Omega's thread with suggestions on what to do with items, loot and other elements of zOMG. They never asked for our suggestions, just if they had missed anything off the list. They stated they have plans to wrap up how to use up items or game elements on the list and also that they will be making an announcement next Wednesday. Given the time frame and the fact they have not asked for our suggestions I think it's fair to say the decisions regarding the fate of those items have been made. All they are looking for is whether or not there is something they haven't already considered.

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
wreaks_havoc
I absolutely loved the sweetheart ring animation. I would love to see the rings turned into astra items. However, I have no idea how much effort that would take and Gaia will do whatever is the easiest and least costly they can get away with. I mean they've already pissed up off beyond repair and nothing is going to appease us so they'd got nothing to lose if they piss us off a little more.

Also, I see a lot of people posting in Zero Omega's thread with suggestions on what to do with items, loot and other elements of zOMG. They never asked for our suggestions, just if they had missed anything off the list. They stated they have plans to wrap up how to use up items or game elements on the list and also that they will be making an announcement next Wednesday. Given the time frame and the fact they have not asked for our suggestions I think it's fair to say the decisions regarding the fate of those items have been made. All they are looking for is whether or not there is something they haven't already considered.
So that means summons are gonna be taken away for real?

Besides Astra rings, I also wanted zOMG! ring virtual items (where you can equip the signature item appearing on the ring summoning, such as the swords, the clipboard of diagnose, etc).

Demonic Spirit

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
If this is the case, and they don't give us the opportunity to sell back our rings for a specific currency or something like that, then at the very least I wish they would make it an option to turn your rings into those items. Maybe limit them (ie: 1 transformation per type of ring, since I don't know about you but I have several handfuls of those blocker rings) but still make them to some use. Then sell them at whatever price they so choose for those who wanted multiples or a ring they loved but didn't quite receive.

Original Phantom

wreaks_havoc

I couldn't agree more to that. However I think this will benefit Gaia staff members because they can make these things available to cash shop and that will earn them more money. That's the only reason I can think of that they will consider if they do take this idea. And as much as I hate to make it sound like I'm helping them to get money from us, I think the benefits we get from this idea is we get to save memorable things from our zOMG only this time they will function as an accessory. And I wouldn't mind paying if that's what it takes.. then so be it.

But then again my words and opinions don't really matter to them so they'll still do their ways. I guess all we can do is wait till Wednesday.

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
Starburst Colors- PH
wreaks_havoc

So that means summons are gonna be taken away for real?

Besides Astra rings, I also wanted zOMG! ring virtual items (where you can equip the signature item appearing on the ring summoning, such as the swords, the clipboard of diagnose, etc).
I have no idea what their plans are. I was just pointing out the Zero's thread in the forum wasn't asking for suggestions. I noticed summons was not on the list but I know someone pointed it out in the thread. So I'm sure they will add summons to the list. What they decide to do with our little zomg pets, I have no idea. It will all be determined by how much resources Gaia management allots to the issue.

I am amazed at all the good suggestions players come up with. I really hope that Gaia acts on some of them. I'm just not holding out much hope based on the announcements and time frame they've given. It would be nice to be proved wrong.

Firebreathing Menace

45,700 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
The Phantom of the 0pera
wreaks_havoc

I couldn't agree more to that. However I think this will benefit Gaia staff members because they can make these things available to cash shop and that will earn them more money. That's the only reason I can think of that they will consider if they do take this idea. And as much as I hate to make it sound like I'm helping them to get money from us, I think the benefits we get from this idea is we get to save memorable things from our zOMG only this time they will function as an accessory. And I wouldn't mind paying if that's what it takes.. then so be it.

But then again my words and opinions don't really matter to them so they'll still do their ways. I guess all we can do is wait till Wednesday.
I hope I didn't give you the impression I didn't like your ideas. I think there are many fabulous ideas being put forth by lots of users. I would love to see some of them implemented (but not your badge idea; I want my badges to stay on my profile xd ). Don't discount your voice. If we don't speak up we will never be heard. heart

(I only commented on Zero's thread because it seemed to me people got the impression the thread was about suggestions. I didn't want people to stop posting suggestions; I just wanted them to be aware that, technically, only items for the list were asked for and that, from the wording of the post and the time frame set out in another communication it would seem the decisions have been made. People are emotional enough about this, I want to make sure salt is not added to the wounds by a misunderstanding. As long as people are aware of this I say post away because there is power in numbers!!!!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff