Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
I must get this off my chest..Gaia needs to make a PVP (Player VS Plaher) feature in Zomg!It gets boring in zomg after while just fighting awesome monster that don't stand a chance against you. But, if a PVP feature were to be included you'll have a exactal fight! Me and my 80 friends ( I've counted) We have agreed to this. And now i've built up the courage to finally post this thought. But, think about it tho,You'll have more people on zomg then biggrin . Umm.. Sorry for not making this about bugs in zomg's.But, i just had to get this out...Bye biggrin Hope you make this PVP feature to a gaia reality instead of a gaia dream..Again Bye ^.^ Please i hope you the gai staaff see's this.And please i hope you the gaiain community help me spread this to the gaia staff so they can maake this a new furture emotion_c8

Familiar Foe

8,800 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I agree. ouo It'd be nice to fight against your friends, or just someone you don't like.
It would be an excellent feature added into the game. I can just see it now. emotion_kirakira

Loyal Lover

15,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
never going to happen. zOMG was not made for pvp, ever.

Secondly, zOMG is in maintenance mode so that means no major updates ever again or until gaia finds zOMG to be profitable enough to provide new content.

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

13,850 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
If PVP was added, think.
Some of the higher levels would go and torture the newbies.
This would actually drive them away.
Yeah how about No.

Gaian

11,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
Rainbow Filled Nights
If PVP was added, think.
Yeah how about No.

the idea I see there would be to cap the high CL down to the lower CL, that way it will always be a fair fight. The area would look like an arena

Bloodthirsty Sex Symbol

13,850 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
IPaul v2
Rainbow Filled Nights
If PVP was added, think.
Yeah how about No.

the idea I see there would be to cap the high CL down to the lower CL, that way it will always be a fair fight. The area would look like an arena

Ringsets too..
Like, if it was a 1.5 vs a capped 1.7, the 1.5 wouldn't have many rings while the 1.7 most likely would, and would have the advantage.

Gaian

11,950 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
Rainbow Filled Nights
IPaul v2
Rainbow Filled Nights
If PVP was added, think.
Yeah how about No.

Ringsets too..
Like, if it was a 1.5 vs a capped 1.7, the 1.5 wouldn't have many rings while the 1.7 most likely would, and would have the advantage.

well first off theyd be the same exact CL so if 1.0 were to face12.0 then yes they have to automatically be capped to 1.0. im sure there would be a type of requirement before attempting PvP such as being a certain CL and having a certain number of rings equipped [ex) you must have at least 6 rings to fight in arena for PvP]
Edit: now depending on who is more experienced is up to the challenger decision, it can be a random opponent, or a request to fight someone [like a friend]

Sweetheart

14,750 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
I like this idea. o 3o
Then maybe they can make some NPCs for us to talk to and get us paired with someone of similar CLs. o 3o

Lonely Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
I feel that if gaia were to look it to this ideaa they'll mybe atleast try because,They'll get more people in severs because every sever now days are dead all over. And gaia can raise zomg events like tournements were the prize money is 100k or higher.That well get gaiain's all over into zomg. I just hope tht gaia staf member see's this topic.I really do! Then zomg wont be so boring. It get boring just fighting monster all day.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
This idea has already been suggested a million times and Pan even addressed this in his sticky that it would require a complete reworking of the game and its systems which wont happen cause all development for zOMG! has officially been halted.

Barton Sweetheart

No, what NEEDS to happen are the bugs and glitches fixed so quests can be finished and new people don't get a broken game THAT is one reason why not many new people join zOMG.

If you feel that strongly about this however Site Feedback and a pertition in the Pertition fourm will be your friend in this matter good luck!

Familiar Lunatic

I'm confused about that title: why add PvE if it's already there?
Hopeless_Yack
And now i've built up the courage to finally post this thought.
We'll eat you alive >:U

Lonely Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Profitable 100
Silk Kanishk
This idea has already been suggested a million times and Pan even addressed this in his sticky that it would require a complete reworking of the game and its systems which wont happen cause all development for zOMG! has officially been halted.

emotion_kirakira Never hurts to try emotion_kirakira

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Hopeless_Yack
Silk Kanishk

You can try running into a brick wall too.
Silk Kanishk
Hopeless_Yack
Silk Kanishk

You can try running into a brick wall too.

Crows enjoys running things into brick walls. This suggestion gets it's approval for that reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff