Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Tycoon 200
There's no flash for iPad only games downloaded from Application Software. >.> although it would be cool if they did... but it would be so hard to play.

Imagine you're playing zOmg with iPad... lol cool, but will be somewhat frustrating.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

It's a nice idea, but I don't think the greater population of Gaia, much less zomgaians, will shell out the money needed for an iPad.
fire monkey95

The people tipping your posts have less of a clue than you do. heart
Try harder to look less like a jackass next time.

sit back down where you belong, on the corner of my bar with your high heels on.

Sweetest Wife

19,325 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • The Edgiest 250
It would be awesome
w.o.l.f.i
will shell out the money needed for an iPad.

Millions of people already have them, he's not saying to make it iPad exclusive,
it's just another platform to reach more people and generate more revenue.

sit back down where you belong, on the corner of my bar with your high heels on.

Hallowed Tycoon

18,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Tycoon 200
homewrecking heroine
w.o.l.f.i

Millions of people already have them, he's not saying to make it iPad exclusive,

Exactly, there are probably a lot of Gaians who would use it. They could port it to android too and there's an even bigger fanbase for zOMG.

Timid Prophet

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
~

Hope I'm not too off topic, and aside all other negativity of posts above me;

I was once at a Dev Meat and [ JK ] once mentioned that they *did* attempt to test out zOMG! on an iPad. I doubt I have the screenshot of it, but I know he said something regarding testing it out on one. I forgot all the fancy techy words he used to play zOMG on one sweatdrop

~

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Meanwhileanywhereelseontheinternet...

>Insert mandatory android-f** flipping the finger to apple products
>Insert mandatory statement regarding a**l insertion and Steve Job's Zom-... Too early...

Dangerous Sex Symbol

homewrecking heroine
w.o.l.f.i

I never mentioned that he/she was making it iPad exclusive.

I was only stating my opinion from a more financial perspective since Gaia seems to revolve a lot more around money nowadays.
w.o.l.f.i
Gaia seems to revolve a lot more around money nowadays.

zOMG being on the iPad doesn't revolve around money unless you specifically stop playing it online and go out and buy an iPad for the sole purpose of playing zOMG.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

homewrecking heroine
w.o.l.f.i
Gaia seems to revolve a lot more around money nowadays.

zOMG being on the iPad doesn't revolve around money unless you specifically stop playing it online and go out and buy an iPad for the sole purpose of playing zOMG.

I think you do not understand what I'm trying to say, and I do not understand your responses... neutral
w.o.l.f.i

Your lack of reading comprehension isn't my fault, blame your school.

Why are you against it being on the iPad?
From what you've posted the only reason is that you don't want to go buy an iPad.
Which no one is suggesting you do.

Omnipresent Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
homewrecking heroine
w.o.l.f.i

From what you've posted the only reason is that you don't want to go buy an iPad.

Simple:

The workarounds needed to make a iPad supported zOMG! far outweigh the money it would cost to do it.

Your average ipad is what, 10/11 inches?
The computer i am using now is 10/11 inches.

it has a keyboard.

your ipad does not.

this also disregards the fact that ipad doesn't support flash (last i checked)

(ps. you can play zOMG! on an android tablet, i suggest you do so to see why it will not work for ipad)

Dangerous Sex Symbol

homewrecking heroine
w.o.l.f.i

Are you serious? UGGGHHH. Let me try to explain myself more clearly then.

Being able to play zomg on the iPad would be nice for those who already own one. I just don't think many Gaians, much less zomgaians, own one since this is a site with users that are in their teens to twenties. Not many people in their teens to twenties can buy/own one, unless their parents bought one for them. (The iPad and other Apple products in general are on the expensive side, which is why I'm making the assumption that the majority of Gaians don't own one.)

I'm NOT against zomg being on the iPad. The zomg team is very small so I'm just doubting that zomg will be on the iPad anytime soon. I'd rather have the team work on new areas than have them make zomg on the iPad, which I am assuming the majority do not own.

Is my opinion clearer to you now?
Mister Him

Everything you've mentioned has already been disproved in this thread.
Try reading, I wont waste my time copy and pasting for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff