Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard
User Image
hay now, stop posting photos of me

Abelard - Solar Wizard

good riddance you're obsessed with solar rays, I'm embarassed for you believing that it's actually a viable ring to bring emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

A failed attempt to make me stop posting about Solar Rays. Try again.

IRL Vampire

Abelard - Solar Wizard
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard
User Image
hay now, stop posting photos of me

Abelard - Solar Wizard

good riddance you're obsessed with solar rays, I'm embarassed for you believing that it's actually a viable ring to bring emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

what makes you think I did that? The easiest way to make you stop ramble would clearly be to not give you attention, I just think it's a really hideous opinion, and saddening to know that people STILL think it's worth it, that's all dramallama
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard

what makes you think I did that? The easiest way to make you stop ramble would clearly be to not give you attention, I just think it's a really hideous opinion, and saddening to know that people STILL think it's worth it, that's all dramallama

Yet you still give me the attention I don't need when it was obvious not to. Good job. Its not like I'm posting in every thread preaching about Solar Rays.

IRL Vampire

Abelard - Solar Wizard
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard

Yet you still give me the attention I don't need when it was obvious not to. Good job. Its not like I'm posting in every thread preaching about Solar Rays.
I clearly have no issue giving you attention, or else I simply wouldn't dramallama I'm too cool to be greedy and worried about whom I give my attention to.
And I remember being the first person on the forums to argue with solar ray fanboyz that it's a horrible ring to bring so I'm merely amused that there are still people that lack to common sense to have seen the light by now.
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard

I clearly have no issue giving you attention, or else I simply wouldn't dramallama I'm too cool to be greedy and worried about whom I give my attention to.
And I remember being the first person on the forums to argue with solar ray fanboyz that it's a horrible ring to bring so I'm merely amused that there are still people that lack to common sense to have seen the light by now.

Looks like I found my amusement after the longest search; you.

IRL Vampire

Abelard - Solar Wizard
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard

I'm not surprised, I'm charming like that.
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard

Don't bore me right now. Keep it coming.

IRL Vampire

Abelard - Solar Wizard
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard

give me something to work with then. And no sexual innuendos please, I'm an engaged woman.
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard

give me something to work with then. And no sexual innuendos please, I'm an engaged woman.

I only request people to rant about Solar Rays.

IRL Vampire

Abelard - Solar Wizard
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard
Aseres
Abelard - Solar Wizard

I only request people to rant about Solar Rays.
oh that's simple:
being eaten by the grue once every blue moon > clogging up one ring slot to a shitty attack ring

Lucky Friend

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces