Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Prophet

Madame Ghede
Pan Twardowski
What the ******** did you just ******** say about me, you little GBer? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Rainbow's DMS Guidance Thread, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Kamila, and I have over 300 BL kills. I am trained in tanking and I’m the top bu in the entire z!F. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ******** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******** words. You think you can get away with saying that s**t to me over the Internet? Think again, ********. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the z!F and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of rings on Gaia and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a** off the face of the continent, you little s**t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******** dead, kiddo.

ò___ç
Yours or someone said that to you?lol

It's a meme. .

Hilarious Elder

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Pan Twardowski
Madame Ghede
Pan Twardowski
What the ******** did you just ******** say about me, you little GBer? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Rainbow's DMS Guidance Thread, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Kamila, and I have over 300 BL kills. I am trained in tanking and I’m the top bu in the entire z!F. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ******** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******** words. You think you can get away with saying that s**t to me over the Internet? Think again, ********. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the z!F and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of rings on Gaia and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a** off the face of the continent, you little s**t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******** dead, kiddo.

ò___ç
Yours or someone said that to you?lol

It's a meme. .

OH GOSH this is hilarious lol xD

Man-Hungry Cutie-Pie

9,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150

13,075 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Building the Army 50
Scarlet Heaven
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOL just LOVE it blaugh

Man-Hungry Cutie-Pie

9,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Scarlet Heaven
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lol, I think I actually said this before when I managed to R4 adren everything in a room XD

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200

Fashionable Gaian

Silk Kanishk

Oh man, poor silky
Don't worry, I won't leave you! rofl heart heart heart heart

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Piggyback-Chan
Silk Kanishk

Oh man, poor silky
Don't worry, I won't leave you! rofl heart heart heart heart

This happens when a crew has already been at it for a while and so they give up at the first chance they get. Happened to a friend of mine who joined me for dms yesterday. rofl
Here's to all the crybabies!

User Image

Partying Explorer

10,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
These are really funny.
/R1 Defibrillates

Just wanted to say I miss the old days of DMSing.
User Image

IRL Vampire

Abelard - Solar Wizard
User Image
hay now, stop posting photos of me

Abelard - Solar Wizard

good riddance you're obsessed with solar rays, I'm embarassed for you believing that it's actually a viable ring to bring emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff