Welcome to Gaia! ::

Playful Guildswoman

strapping young Iad
Signomi
strapping young Iad
Signomi
strapping young Iad
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Signomi

User Image

!!
That is hilarious and amazing!!
Can I like show it off in my profile and signature?
redface

Do iiiiit! XD

It's a little big for my signature but it's on my profile.
I can't get over how great that is. Thank you for that!!
xd

Resize.
I'll fix the previous one later.
User Image

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
In a Smob run, we need to huddle but if...
User Image
I'll fix previous one later. Somehow this one got deleted.

User Image

Elfin Guildsman

@ OP : LOL !! Oh man that is so , so true . Hialrious . You win the internet this day !
This thread just gave me cancer.

Playful Guildswoman

The_Fallen_Rage1998

Lol.

Hilarious Elder

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
The_Fallen_Rage1998

This sure isn't a good one, but not because you mentioned the thread.
I hope you never get cancer.Period.

Ghostly Prophet

16,875 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
lL U C lI lF lE lR

I'm having too much fun with this thread. OTL
Memes + zOMG! = hilarious. ;-; User Image

It may be page 2 but that one's brilliant xd

(On a side note, what's a GRUE?)

Hilarious Elder

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
YamiJK
lL U C lI lF lE lR

I'm having too much fun with this thread. OTL
Memes + zOMG! = hilarious. ;-; User Image

It may be page 2 but that one's brilliant xd

(On a side note, what's a GRUE?)

The grue is the misterious force that kills everyone in the dead man shadow run (DMS).
Also it attacks the player at a certain time of zomg, but I don't exaclty remember it ;_; Maybe around 4 am?Dunno, really XD

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Vicious Prophet

What the ******** did you just ******** say about me, you little GBer? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Rainbow's DMS Guidance Thread, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Kamila, and I have over 300 BL kills. I am trained in tanking and I’m the top bu in the entire z!F. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ******** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******** words. You think you can get away with saying that s**t to me over the Internet? Think again, ********. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the z!F and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of rings on Gaia and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a** off the face of the continent, you little s**t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******** dead, kiddo.

Hilarious Elder

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Pan Twardowski
What the ******** did you just ******** say about me, you little GBer? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Rainbow's DMS Guidance Thread, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Kamila, and I have over 300 BL kills. I am trained in tanking and I’m the top bu in the entire z!F. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ******** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******** words. You think you can get away with saying that s**t to me over the Internet? Think again, ********. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the z!F and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******** dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of rings on Gaia and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable a** off the face of the continent, you little s**t. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******** tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will s**t fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******** dead, kiddo.

ò___ç
Yours or someone said that to you?lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas