Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
genric
I've heard alot of people tossing around in different threads that the release is September 22

User Image

Actually, the story is that some department manager told in an interview that they had planned the release of zOMG for during the summer.

But he did so without asking Qix if that was alright.

So now Qix, stressed out about his surprising new deadline, chose the very last day of summer as the target date, so the manager guy wouldn't have technically lied.

He's such a martyr, laws.

3nodding

User Image
The gnome could be photoshopped to the pic. The gnome was one of the first released creatures...All imma say is thus...We need more proof... multiple people takin pics of this page :/
Wasnt it announced in a a announcement a while back that it was gonna be released in the summer? O.o; I guess that could work, but it sounds too loose to me. It sounds too calculated, because they had announced a while back that they were going to arrange Halloween events and Christmas events. If im not mistaken, they might have even said a thanksgiving event, so it would HAVE to come out around summer.

Rich Noob

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lycan_knight
for some reason I doubt thats real....
I dont know...
its a cool orc tho...

I seen that pic with the logo in qixter's post before they even announce the MMO name. its real.
DementedTeddeh
The gnome could be photoshopped to the pic. The gnome was one of the first released creatures...All imma say is thus...We need more proof... multiple people takin pics of this page :/

How is this? See, it's attatched to the magazine, and it's such a shitty quality, I couldn't have shop'd it.

Rich Noob

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
genric
DementedTeddeh

How is this? See, it's attatched to the magazine, and it's such a shitty quality, I couldn't have shop'd it.

Its real...but it looks crappy...lame way to bring more gamers on gaia. Is the gnome important or something to be the only thing thats on the pic >_> what about a gaia avy... That Ads doesn't make me interested or even feel like joining gaia to see whats up about ZOMG...

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Max MouseG
genric
DementedTeddeh

Its real...but it looks crappy...lame way to bring more gamers on gai. Is the gnome important or something to be the only thing thats on the pic >_> what about a gaia avy... That Ads doesn't make me interested or even feel like joining gaia to see whats up about ZOMG...

User Image

Apparently you've never seen Maplestory's ads.

You want me to gather them up for you? :O

User Image
[Makata]
Max MouseG
genric
DementedTeddeh

Its real...but it looks crappy...lame way to bring more gamers on gai. Is the gnome important or something to be the only thing thats on the pic >_> what about a gaia avy... That Ads doesn't make me interested or even feel like joining gaia to see whats up about ZOMG...

User Image

Apparently you've never seen Maplestory's ads.

You want me to gather them up for you? :O

User Image
"What are you guy's doing?" "Smacking each other with these fish."
ninja I hope it comes out before school starts again. =(
hwip
ninja I hope it comes out before school starts again. =(
i dont have to worry about that i just finished school

p.s. why is your sig apicture of a giant pikachu with a girl crawling into its crotch?
That's pretty sweet.

Make me want to actually play an MMO, for a change.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Sanee
That's pretty sweet.

b***h, you will play zOMG with me. neutral

There's no room for discussion.
[Makata]
Sanee
That's pretty sweet.

Maybe if I will if you didn't call me a b***h.

b***h.

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
Sanee
[Makata]
Sanee
That's pretty sweet.

b***h.

But, c'mooon.

I mean, has "cute" ever really tried to eat your leg?

That's just marketing genius. :3
[Makata]
Sanee
[Makata]
Sanee
That's pretty sweet.

b***h.

But, c'mooon.

I mean, has "cute" ever really tried to eat your leg?

That's just marketing genius. :3
No.

No it hasn't! surprised

-Becomes trapped in consumerism, shells out college stock on GStore cards-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items