One day you will :3

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm gonna brag on her because I can, so~

Aikui

Met her in my first ever Kam crew, never thought much about it, but she added me so I accepted it. A month or so went by, we hadn't talked then she changed her name and then invited me to Bu for her in GR, I accepted and it was then that the sparks began to fly.

She and I realized we both have a similar sense of humor and we both liked to have fun, but we also had a bit of a temper if you pissed us off. As we grew closer, my feelings began to grow stronger than mere friends, then I popped the question, thus resulting in our gaia Marriage on August 10, 2012, in Zen gardens~

My love and passion for her only grew from that point onwards, we began trolling on other sites such as Meetme.com or Facebook, we just love seeing people get butthurt over s**t that doesn't concern them.

Anyways, without getting too mushy, I love her to bits and she helped me get over some rough s**t in my life, my bipolar is more or less in check, I haven't been depressed or suicidal in months, she brings the smile to my face and heart and for that, how could I not love her? She's a beautiful person inside and out, she's perfect. I love you Manda. emotion_bigheart

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Miyaka Hana
I'm gonna brag on her because I can, so~

Aikui

Met her in my first ever Kam crew, never thought much about it, but she added me so I accepted it. A month or so went by, we hadn't talked then she changed her name and then invited me to Bu for her in GR, I accepted and it was then that the sparks began to fly.

She and I realized we both have a similar sense of humor and we both liked to have fun, but we also had a bit of a temper if you pissed us off. As we grew closer, my feelings began to grow stronger than mere friends, then I popped the question, thus resulting in our gaia Marriage on August 10, 2012, in Zen gardens~

My love and passion for her only grew from that point onwards, we began trolling on other sites such as Meetme.com or Facebook, we just love seeing people get butthurt over s**t that doesn't concern them.

Anyways, without getting too mushy, I love her to bits and she helped me get over some rough s**t in my life, my bipolar is more or less in check, I haven't been depressed or suicidal in months, she brings the smile to my face and heart and for that, how could I not love her? She's a beautiful person inside and out, she's perfect. I love you Manda. emotion_bigheart

This is SO beautiful and really heartwarming. To be able to find someone who can compliment you in everyway and heal the wounds no one else can. I feel like when someone knows exactly what to do in your darkest moments, it's a bond that is unbreakable.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
You know that saying...

"Forever alone"

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Only Gray
You know that saying...

"Forever alone"

There there
emotion_hug
There's someone for everyone.
c:

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
Marshall

He gave me a gift I will never forget

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Dia dhuit
Marshall

Hahaha. I hope it was a worthy gift. c:

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
silent hart
Dia dhuit
Marshall

Hahaha. I hope it was a worthy gift. c:

Herpes
emo

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
teddies do NOT hug back

Shes gonna hate me for talking about this emotion_facepalm
i was about 10.8 at the time and i had this weird obsession with her name every time i saw her i would shout "TEDDIES DO HUG BACK" She would yeah back NO THEY DONT and then say hi to me. Then we decided to troll in dmp which was alot of fun. then i heard she did dms. So i got into one of her dms runs unexpectedly and had a fun dms run i do remember dieing lots. Then my zomg hiatus happened and life got busy(4 months did not even remember how to bloodlust) and i came back about a week ago and confessed me feelings for her that i had pent up inside me for the past four months(some of those feelings are R rated so i wont type them out emotion_awesome ) . Now were dating. I'm still lost why she likes me. emotion_eyebrow
btw sorry my love stories suck emotion_yatta

Dedicated Warlord

10,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I've heard of a few friends getting together with zOMG! I guess only one I personally have is my obsession with Landshark and Bloodbats. It's so nice to kiss them whenever I can even though they daze me. heart I even call my favorite summon Landy Jr. Landy will forever be my boyfriend and favorite animated.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Met Berryfarmer around what, 2 years ago? I barely remember what I did this morning nonetheless-...ANYWAYS.

I was his mentor for EB. He was struggling with it, and my friend at the time said "Hey can you help this guy out with __" since we would help alot of people. Or she atleast knew I was good at EB, I forgot the whole story about that but.
One thing led to another. Last year around June we met up IRL when he came to San Diego, I took him to the La Jolla Cove and then the zoo. Was a pretty fun time. We were just friends, I had no idea at the time. Unfortunately for me at the zoo,I had a dizzy spell and about passed out.

Like,what? A month later, he admitted to having feelings.
This poor soul. xd You guys can feel bad for him all you want. I know I'm horrible. I make him wait like a month before I tell him about my feelings.

Now we're at 1 year and almost 2 months.
I'm moody, he's level headed, it works out. xd heart

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Environmental Unity

i always wondered how you guys met XD

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Digitalgod17
Environmental Unity

i always wondered how you guys met XD

Yeah, he was that one newbie who I helped out. xd His avi was green, green skin and all. Was mostly my friend saying "Hey let's help this guy out," and I honestly didn't think anything of it, and I didn't really think we would be friends, thinking it was just gonna be another random scenario.

NOPE'D.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces