Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Hmmm?

Wolves 1 100.0% [ 2 ]
Lions 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 2 ]
Im doing PS and I have my loot set on, my fortunes favor, fitness, and integrity. Almost everything for a loot boost.

But the problem is, i get like 2k every round, when i usually get like 10k .-. whats happening...

Versatile Prophet

If you've already made more than 50k in zomg you'll today be nerfed for 24hrs after doing so(which means less gold).
Pretenshun
If you've already made more than 50k in zomg you'll be nerfed 24hrs after doing so(which means less gold).

OHHHH, that's what that means!

Thanks a bunch! smile

Versatile Prophet

Wolfs Pride
Pretenshun
If you've already made more than 50k in zomg you'll be nerfed 24hrs after doing so(which means less gold).

OHHHH, that's what that means!

Thanks a bunch! smile

Welcome.

Perfect Saint

Pretenshun
If you've already made more than 50k in zomg you'll today be nerfed for 24hrs after doing so(which means less gold).

Not really 24 hours since it resets at midnight PST.

Versatile Prophet

Myrielle
Pretenshun

Not really 24 hours since it resets at midnight PST.

Ok, I was thinking that but I wasn't really sure. I think I'd hear more complaining if people were actually nerfered an entire day.
thanks for replying guys smile

Perfect Bloodsucker

15,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Wolfs Pride
thanks for replying guys smile

there are a few things you can do to raise your gold cap (meaning the max amount of gold you can get w/o getting nerfed) up to 160k a day:
1) buy an item worth 249+ gcash to get it up to 160k for 30 days
2) buy and use the zOMG! Extra Gold Potion to get it up to 160k for 3 days
3) (i think this also gets you a raised gold cap, not 100% sure though) subscribe to AutoCash
Wolfs Pride
Im doing PS and I have my loot set on, my fortunes favor, fitness, and integrity. Almost everything for a loot boost.

But the problem is, i get like 2k every round, when i usually get like 10k .-. whats happening...
you cant get anywhere near 10k gold a round in ps anymore...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games