Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everytime i click on it to play a window pops up and the screen just stays white..it does not load or anything so please help dramallama

-I-Netrix-I-'s Waifu

10,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Married 100
I may have missed some announcements recently but the game had been removed indefinitely a while back.
not only has the game been removed it hadnt worked for months or in some cases years before this so removing the game was the next step
they didnt even work at gaia hq so how would they work for us? so anyway if you need to make gold i suggest booty grab and good luck

Salty Aggressor

Arilynthe
I may have missed some announcements recently but the game had been removed indefinitely a while back.

the game is still live and active..

Salty Aggressor

Itachi Of The Anbuu
Everytime i click on it to play a window pops up and the screen just stays white..it does not load or anything so please help dramallama

open it in a new tab and make sure your flashplayer/java are up to date

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
eliza_bunnypooh
Arilynthe

What are you talking about? They took down the game like, a year ago.

Salty Aggressor

ryry Kenny_McGroot ryry
eliza_bunnypooh
Arilynthe

o crap i forgot wups

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
ryry Kenny_McGroot ryry
eliza_bunnypooh
Arilynthe

R u positive? Cause, I am still able to play it, even when I started Gaia, which was less then a year.
When I click on it a separate screen pops up and it's white and it just stays like that :/ any other ideas?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff