Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was it all a lie? Did they even try to fix it?

No 0.15254237288136 15.3% [ 9 ]
Yes 0.050847457627119 5.1% [ 3 ]
They didnt even try 0.6271186440678 62.7% [ 37 ]
Who cares shut up whiners 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
Give me gold 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I am just here for the food 0.016949152542373 1.7% [ 1 ]
They tried their best... but it didnt work 0.13559322033898 13.6% [ 8 ]
I am glad its gone. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 59 ]
< 1 2

Kaitan Guo

Because I'm just a douchebagel like that. <3

Where did we meet, anyway? Was it doing hive runs? Old Aqueduct?

You are a good friend who I has many fond memories of. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd message you more but I is also shy.
Although I did try out Terra and it is fun, I'd only hold you back at this point.

We indeed did meet in old Aqueduct, just below the hill if I remember correctly.

Buggy Punk

My favorite memory was being part of the massive group that was the first to take down the Otami Ruins jack on Halloween years ago. And this one really awesome fun, friendly crew I wound up in for PS that took me around and helped me with the PPP missions too.

zOMGains were/are really nice.
Man... just logged in to post this. Gaia has changed and with zOMG being removed, my last vessel of the old Gaia I knew and got accustomed to, is going away

zOMG was what kept my spirit in Gaia still clinging and as I was waiting for news on if it'll be canned, I knew that if it will go away, then so will I

I mean look at my avatar. I haven't changed it since forever and I even consider the 2010 zOMG Easter event as my "latest" equipment

Biggest regret: Not being strong enough to fight Kamila in mobs. I haven't even met her cry

Even though I rarely join in forum discussion, I'll miss the whole zOMG community itself and now I'm getting emotional

If someone makes a similar game like zOMG, I'd be happy to check it out

Witty Shapeshifter

CH0Z0
Kaitan Guo

Because I'm just a douchebagel like that. <3

Where did we meet, anyway? Was it doing hive runs? Old Aqueduct?

You are a good friend who I has many fond memories of. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'd message you more but I is also shy.
Although I did try out Terra and it is fun, I'd only hold you back at this point.

We indeed did meet in old Aqueduct, just below the hill if I remember correctly.

Wtf, breh, you shoulda told me. ;_; I still have some sub-max lv characters I could've leveled with you. QQ; poke meh on skype aboot it, kay?

Ah, now I remember! And I believe my first hive run ever was with you, too, for the story quest. That was... mildly terrifying.

Masamune Ash's Senpai

Obsessed Fatcat

。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚+)゚。 .......//crai----

Tipsy Raider

11,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Ah, Alfred! So many fond memories, so much good, rollicking fun we had together! Where to begin?? Alas, such thoughts only accomplish one of 2 things...sadden me (yes), or, 2...TICK ME OFF SEVERELY (most likely!)!!! Our beloved game....our GAME! I shall indeed miss it and you, my friend.

Fondest memory on crew with you, my dear? How about one of the first times we ended up in the Doll Shrine?

"Whoa, dudes!! Did u see 'em run like hell??!!"

"Alfred, wtf did you DO??"

"Dude!! That was Bees...at R4!!!"

"Well, never let it be said that you don't know how to clear a room, Alfred..."

~Z

Dedicated Cutie-Pie

16,000 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Guys, DON'T GIVE UP! crying

I was talking to savvycrazy earlier, and we thought it might be a good idea to ask those in charge of Gaia to show us the code for zOMG!, so that maybe we could all work together to fix the bugs in it.

I'm passing this message around this zOMG! forum now.
These zOMG RIP threads are making me sad. It was not 2 years ago that i meet the love of my life here and we are together forever... Yeah sure the game had bugs but id rather have that then see it gone forever... cries

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff