Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Star

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I was wondering if there is a Complete List of Zomg Items or a List of the Most profitable ones and where to get them, this way I can add this information to my profile and hopefully further help others, thanks in advance! 3nodding

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Malicious Azrael
I was wondering if there is a Complete List of Zomg Items or a List of the Most profitable ones and where to get them, this way I can add this information to my profile and hopefully further help others, thanks in advance! 3nodding

IDK about a list, but there are pics of the items in some of the guides on this forum.

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
iloveblue
Malicious Azrael

IDK about a list, but there are pics of the items in some of the guides on this forum.[/quote
Here's a link that might help too...http://zomg.wikia.com/wiki/ZOMG_Wiki

Tipsy Saint

17,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Demonic Star

8,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
iloveblue
iloveblue
Malicious Azrael

IDK about a list, but there are pics of the items in some of the guides on this forum.[/quote
Here's a link that might help too...http://zomg.wikia.com/wiki/ZOMG_Wiki

Thank you for this info.

Salty Aggressor

Malicious Azrael

I have a guide on how to make gold in zomg

Salty Aggressor

FYI the wiki is way out of date

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out