Welcome to Gaia! ::

CapitalistPleb
KalistoneCrystal13
P1tBullFreakSh0W
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY HAVE THIS BE A REAL THING!!!! ive missed zomg so much!!!!!!! don't get me all up like this about talk about it coming back then NOT bring it back crying this was the only game i ever played here on gaia and the reason i got on, ive been only getting on since it was gone to try to talk to friends who no longer get on because of zomg not being here no more, for my daily log ins/prizes and to hope for zomg to come back lol. PLEASE bring it back! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

yay that's me too.
Before I stared getting back on Gaia. I think the last time I had got on was about 3 or 4 & half years ago.
MISS!! MISS!! ZOMG! SOOOO.....!! MUCH!!

Same yo, I remember being in the beta and thinking this is the best thing Gaia has ever done.

Yup, that's what really made this web sit really fun to get on it & because of the ZOMG! it was the fastest why to get gold. If you couldn't get things to be sold for a big price or it to be sold fast enough.

Angelic Ellie

22,875 Points
  • Angelic Ellie 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
well this topic needs some major updates....

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
roselessfaith
well this topic needs some major updates....

I'm pretty sure we've been here alone for a long time. It was just us truly hopeful gaians who stuck around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff