Divine Pumpkin

7,700 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Your_Royal_Majesty
Bring ZOMG back wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

^^This sums up about the last couple hundred posts in this thread^^

And zomg couldnt have been closed because not that many people would play because at this point it doesnt matter. Sooo much gaia cash is purchased/obtained by watching ads that Gaia should have more than enough money to keep it going.if this wasnt true then how the hell did so much gold flood the marketplace. But thats not even the case because plenty of people play ~ as we can see after Gaia takes it down.

And there werent all that many glitches;in fact I cant remeber the last time I even saw a glitch or problem in zomg(other than some grunken chicken stuff and quests where i had to click something)

And if zomg is recreated dont get rid of the existing game and replace it.ADD ON TO IT. The whole point of playing through a game like this is(in my case) dat nostalgia.

Anywhos I think its very clear that pretty nuch everybody wants zomg back up....wat u waiting for Gaia?
ApocalypticAnarchist
Your_Royal_Majesty
Bring ZOMG back wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

^^This sums up about the last couple hundred posts in this thread^^

And zomg couldnt have been closed because not that many people would play because at this point it doesnt matter. Sooo much gaia cash is purchased/obtained by watching ads that Gaia should have more than enough money to keep it going.if this wasnt true then how the hell did so much gold flood the marketplace. But thats not even the case because plenty of people play ~ as we can see after Gaia takes it down.

And there werent all that many glitches;in fact I cant remeber the last time I even saw a glitch or problem in zomg(other than some grunken chicken stuff and quests where i had to click something)

And if zomg is recreated dont get rid of the existing game and replace it.ADD ON TO IT. The whole point of playing through a game like this is(in my case) dat nostalgia.

Anywhos I think its very clear that pretty nuch everybody wants zomg back up....wat u waiting for Gaia?
I have tons of memories from all my crew runs and I cant tell you how many times I died in the Hive lol and had to charge and run jump back in haha, fun just loads of fun trying not to get killed wahmbulance

Newbie Tycoon

I'm at least 98% sure gaia has a different reason for getting rid of zOMG! I mean seriously, a glitch in the games programming that had something to do with our accounts? I mean come on! You guys had created a website with TONS of games you made your self! I'm not saying you guys should be programming masters by now but you should be very very VERY experienced. What would you guys do if the same thing you "claim" happened to zOMG! were to happen to the main gaia website itself?

The Committee Staff Shapeshifter

I haven't been on gaia in 5 years and the main reason I came back was for zOMG please bring it back gaia please?

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
Chibiteratsu02
I'm at least 98% sure gaia has a different reason for getting rid of zOMG! I mean seriously, a glitch in the games programming that had something to do with our accounts? I mean come on! You guys had created a website with TONS of games you made your self! I'm not saying you guys should be programming masters by now but you should be very very VERY experienced. What would you guys do if the same thing you "claim" happened to zOMG! were to happen to the main gaia website itself?

I dont really believe there excuse for taking down zomg either, if there was a glitch it would have been exploited long ago, and in truth there losing money by taking it down, I still bought tons of revives and super chargers! Gaia just seems to be running on its last leg, lets hope they dont ever decide to take the site down, you see what they did to there other site!
but.. i want zOMG back! i miss playing it.. crying
DarknessLoved1
Chibiteratsu02

I dont really believe there excuse for taking down zomg either, if there was a glitch it would have been exploited long ago, and in truth there losing money by taking it down, I still bought tons of revives and super chargers! Gaia just seems to be running on its last leg, lets hope they dont ever decide to take the site down, you see what they did to there other site!

what other site?
hot-headed-hippie
I haven't been on gaia in 5 years and the main reason I came back was for zOMG please bring it back gaia please?

yea.. i came back for zOMG too.. :'(

we need it back!!

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
Emiko-leina
DarknessLoved1
Chibiteratsu02

what other site?

It was called Tentacl and it was supposed to be the adults version of Gaia, but it didnt fly over so well, I only ever even looked at it once.
DarknessLoved1
Emiko-leina
DarknessLoved1
Chibiteratsu02

what other site?

It was called Tentacl and it was supposed to be the adults version of Gaia, but it didnt fly over so well, I only ever even looked at it once.

oh.. i never heard of that site before!..
i'll go look at it..

6,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
hot-headed-hippie

I second this post.
Is there a place similar to Zomg in gaia? Like a game to level up and win gold and stuff? I don't know what else to do on here, sonce zomg was what i came on here the most. Help anyone?

Thank you in advance

Alien Abductee

12,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Airam Tor
Is there a place similar to Zomg in gaia? Like a game to level up and win gold and stuff? I don't know what else to do on here, sonce zomg was what i came on here the most. Help anyone?

Thank you in advance

Sadly there is not

Divine Pumpkin

7,700 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Soark
hot-headed-hippie

I second this post.

For everyone that hadnt already please sign the petition to bring back zOMG!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/zomg-gaia-s-mmo/zomg-unofficial-petition/t.94759307_1411/

8,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I would come on Gaia only to play zomg, now I come on once in a while and stay maybe 5 minutes, there's nothing to do here except collect Dailies and shop, the games are so boring, when zomg was up and running, I would stay on for hours playing, shopping and chatting, had my aquarium running, taking part in the forums, now it's no fun at all cry

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff