Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Isabella Kiyoshi
Are they ever going to release info on the refund for power ups? stressed The longer they wait to release the info the less likely people are going to be able to get their money back if they choose to do the 6 month rule.

Zero Omega

Seriously. Waiting for that update is one of the two reasons I am still on the site. I came back right before they took zOMG down and bought power ups, Just got my rings where I want them. I want to know what is going on. I want my refund. Well, I want zOMG back, but that is not happening.

I am also waiting to see if they announce a new MMO in planning, because lets be serious, people who are here to play a MMO are not going to hang around to play flash games and buy items for avatar dress up on the forums. Loosing players=loss of profit. Loss of profit is not the smartest way to run a business.
=^._.^=

Mewling Kitten

3,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Zero Omega
zOMG Power-Ups: We're happy to announce that we will be doing refunds for users who have been active in the past six months that currently still have zOMG Power-Ups in their inventory that they paid Gaia Cash for. We will have more information for you on how to obtain your refund later.

Later...

Well, it's been.. 2 weeks exactly.

Did you guys forget? xD

Mewling Kitten

3,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Aennedry
Isabella Kiyoshi
Are they ever going to release info on the refund for power ups? stressed The longer they wait to release the info the less likely people are going to be able to get their money back if they choose to do the 6 month rule.

Zero Omega

Seriously. Waiting for that update is one of the two reasons I am still on the site. I came back right before they took zOMG down and bought power ups, Just got my rings where I want them. I want to know what is going on. I want my refund. Well, I want zOMG back, but that is not happening.

I am also waiting to see if they announce a new MMO in planning, because lets be serious, people who are here to play a MMO are not going to hang around to play flash games and buy items for avatar dress up on the forums. Loosing players=loss of profit. Loss of profit is not the smartest way to run a business.
=^._.^=

I agree with you. I'm getting so bored of Gaia now. Was just thinking.. wish I could play zOMG. Then remembered the power up thing and now I'm kinda irritated. They sure do take their sweet time on EVERYTHING they do. I sometimes wonder if they forget they get paid for this. If I got paid to sit at a PC you bet I'd be a fast worker. I wonder if they just sit up there at Gaia twittering and gossiping. Wonder how much actual work gets done in a day.

Mewling Kitten

3,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Rikkuna-Chan
So... no game to replace zOMG...?

Wealthy Lunatic

30,275 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PositiveEnergyMule
Aennedry
Isabella Kiyoshi

Zero Omega

=^._.^=

And yet they are fast to throw a ton of announcements and item after item at us plus make alot of our items junk cause they over flow the market with it and wonder why people are starting not to buy gcash anymore ( am still sore over a ringmaster they sold in the shop then flooded the market with isnt only item that happened to sighs and what worse they shut down ZOMG and make those items not worth a s**t too

I agree with you. I'm getting so bored of Gaia now. Was just thinking.. wish I could play zOMG. Then remembered the power up thing and now I'm kinda irritated. They sure do take their sweet time on EVERYTHING they do. I sometimes wonder if they forget they get paid for this. If I got paid to sit at a PC you bet I'd be a fast worker. I wonder if they just sit up there at Gaia twittering and gossiping. Wonder how much actual work gets done in a day.

Not even gold and silver can

To customize this post format and add others, go to your BetterGaia Options in Firefox.
For help, visit our thread.

break the two of us...

Supportive Player

7,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
What about unfinished zOMG! quests and badges?

Demonic Hellraiser

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
Thanks for the doll cx When is Zomg going to come back?

Cheery Conversationalist

RIP zOMG. cat_crying I will miss you.
I miss zOMG Greatly!!!
I just got back on Gaia a few days ago and found my favorite game and hangout GONE! I have been too busy to stop and smell the roses. I should have stop sooner and came on sooner.

I enjoy killing things while hanging out with my friends and showing off my clothes and stuff. Come on guys fix the games problems and bring it out of the moth balls. The others games just are not as great. Sorry but they are a real let down compared to your zOMG, Please bring it back.

MyGinjaNinja's Queen

Sparkling Witch

16,025 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Its total crap and ZOMG is gone this is unacceptable. We were promised they were just updating now its gone. Hope gaia feels the pains of losing so many members who loved ZOMG!

You will not see another penny from my wallet and you can rest assure all my friends feel the same way.

Oh an Towns 2 genuinely sucks not worthy if i had to choose between Towns 2 over ZOMG i say rid of towns 2.
Daku_Suiren
Its total crap and ZOMG is gone this is unacceptable. We were promised they were just updating now its gone. Hope gaia feels the pains of losing so many members who loved ZOMG!

You will not see another penny from my wallet and you can rest assure all my friends feel the same way.

Oh an Towns 2 genuinely sucks not worthy if i had to choose between Towns 2 over ZOMG i say rid of towns 2.
Beautifully said.

QuitNapkin's Wife

High-functioning Hellraiser

Lets hope we get some straightforward answers this week. Been 2weeks and its really frustrating when you dedicate your time and this is just a slap to the face rolleyes
NUCLEAR NIGHTSTORM
Daku_Suiren

Beautifully said.
I second that emotion!
Animegirl2007
NUCLEAR NIGHTSTORM
Daku_Suiren

Beautifully said.
I second that emotion!

I third that emotion!!!!!!

Hilarious Werewolf

i just logged back into gaia after a year or so just cause i missed playing zomg and then found out it was gone well no more reason for me to be here then lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff