Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

Sunbeam007
Carla_The_Exceed
what do you think gaia might add during their maintenance to zOMG?

what i think, they should add this:
1) more shadow orbs for dms. i don't wanna waste my time grinding for 1 ******** shadow orb, even it drops per enemy.

2) gold. since the ******** inflation, we need more gold now so we can atleast buy expensive stuff in marketplace.

I am hoping for both! I will need black orbs once I hit 10 cl. And yes more gold, but also more orbs LOL.

Both my suggestions:

3) Unlock Durem and Akea whatever that place is on the right East of Bass'ken Lake.

4)Add new monsters and badges. Of course maybe a daily quests for fair huge amount of gold and orbs.

You can't unlock something that doesn't exist yet.
Don't hope for anything. They're not adding anything to the game. They're just fixing things that /need/ to be fixed.
There's nobody working on the game that can and will add monsters, badges, or areas.

Dangerous Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bubblehead0987654321
Carla_The_Exceed
Bubblehead0987654321
Wait... u can't play zOMG! or am I misunderstanding?

zomg might be taken out of commission. idk. lets just hope it won't disappear and they change the game for the better. got tired at how people always do dms and nothing else....

Yeah, not many people want to actually do the story or go to different areas. Only the bosses of shrine, dmd, dml, and PS. It doesn't get fun when u do the same thing over and over.

Thing is the story is done Gaia never really did much after and so to grind which is how most people play MMO's they do where the most gold or items you can get which is PS. DMD or DMS. Gaia did a lot of mistakes and killed zomg but the players are trying to keep it alive. Just Gaia wants to sweep this mistake of theirs under the rug. Promising players things they could not offer or have players pay for content that ended up being nothing until DMS came out. But because of the first content being a huge waste of money "Boardwalk" not many people were willing to pay. They also then made both free for all users which sucked for people who did pay money for either.

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Tjudgmentday8
Bubblehead0987654321
Carla_The_Exceed
Bubblehead0987654321

zomg might be taken out of commission. idk. lets just hope it won't disappear and they change the game for the better. got tired at how people always do dms and nothing else....

Yeah, not many people want to actually do the story or go to different areas. Only the bosses of shrine, dmd, dml, and PS. It doesn't get fun when u do the same thing over and over.

Thing is the story is done Gaia never really did much after and so to grind which is how most people play MMO's they do where the most gold or items you can get which is PS. DMD or DMS. Gaia did a lot of mistakes and killed zomg but the players are trying to keep it alive. Just Gaia wants to sweep this mistake of theirs under the rug. Promising players things they could not offer or have players pay for content that ended up being nothing until DMS came out. But because of the first content being a huge waste of money "Boardwalk" not many people were willing to pay. They also then made both free for all users which sucked for people who did pay money for either.

Wow, I didn't know that much. I wonder why Gaia doesn't just go with it then and try to get money from it. If it does get users and even if it was a mistake, mistakes can be fixed and still used. Also, I meant to say DMS and DMP.

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sunbeam007
Bubblehead0987654321
Tjudgmentday8
Bubblehead0987654321
Carla_The_Exceed
Bubblehead0987654321

Wow, I didn't know that much. I wonder why Gaia doesn't just go with it then and try to get money from it. If it does get users and even if it was a mistake, mistakes can be fixed and still used. Also, I meant to say DMS and DMP.

Why is DMS so popular? I seen few people linger by the DMP gates. What benefits does it have aside from gaining black orbs...?

I honestly do not know... I am not able to go there yet, some day I will... some day. emotion_kirakira

Other then that, the black orbs that I know of and bragging rights that u r able to go and play it too I guess.

Dangerous Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sunbeam007
Bubblehead0987654321
Tjudgmentday8
Bubblehead0987654321
Carla_The_Exceed
Bubblehead0987654321

Why is DMS so popular? I seen few people linger by the DMP gates. What benefits does it have aside from gaining black orbs...?

One gaia does not play to make a season 2 for zomg their main reason for this is it did not make as much money as they expected it to make. They will not explain more to this reason, they even state that they did not plan to make it any longer then it is. Which is bad planning on their part. So zomg is now in limbo will not expand to anything greater or expand because they gave up on it. They even state they expected more to use it thing is having it so short has ended it life span.

DMS is popular because of certain things one you get rare items from it and recipes that are hard to make and cost loads of gold. (maybe a bit less now) two its a long dungeon and it gives experience players a real challenge it also is the only place to get the black orbs which will help level you higher. Its also the last high level area that gives you quests to do and they can be done over and over to get gold, loot and black orbs.

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sunbeam007
Bubblehead0987654321
Sunbeam007
Bubblehead0987654321
Tjudgmentday8
Bubblehead0987654321

I honestly do not know... I am not able to go there yet, some day I will... some day. emotion_kirakira

Other then that, the black orbs that I know of and bragging rights that u r able to go and play it too I guess.

It is free to go I know that lol. But I heard you don't get much black orbs. And it's going to be at harder difficulty. Since it's 10 cl. I wonder if it is harder than EB?

EB? I am only a level 7 something so I still have some leveling up to do and that's why I can't do it yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff