Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Codger

An opening, welcoming, and bumping post, all in one. whee Let's see how this goes, eh? sweatdrop

Feline Enchantress

Unngh, I knew I had to bookmark some suggestions for a thread like this.

I wonder Kutai, would suggestions made in the z!Spot guild allowed to be linked here?

There's one about using zOMG! as a hang out, and it has some other ideas inbetween.

Benevolent Codger

Aldfridus

Unngh, I knew I had to bookmark some suggestions for a thread like this.

I wonder Kutai, would suggestions made in the z!Spot guild allowed to be linked here?

There's one about using zOMG! as a hang out, and it has some other ideas inbetween.

Any suggestions made anywhere are acceptable to be linked here. This is intended as a repository of all zOMG! Suggestions, so I'm going to avoid, as much as I can, any sort of bias based on the source of an idea. I don't see any reason, therefore, to specifically exclude z!Spot, no. whee

As for the "zOMG! as a hangout" suggestion, I will include it in the the Other section, only because it does contain a couple suggestions to the developers for making the game more hangout-friendly. In general, though, suggestions that propose a new way for players to use the game don't seem to quite fit with what this thread's really trying to compile. But you're welcome to drop a link in the thread when you see any type of suggestion; those I'll simply have to determine case-by-case, I suppose... sweatdrop
Congratulations on a great thread!
I wish it good luck! xD

(Plus a link!)
Yay! The thread looks quite good now. 3nodding

Familiar Lunatic

Ruthless Businessman

Very nice work its great to see all these ideas compiled up into one place well done indeed my friend

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I subscribed to this thread last night.

Mega Hoarder

This is excellent. Do you have a banner for it?

10,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Benevolent Codger

I'm happy to see that it's appreciated; naturally I'll keep working to keep up with new threads and ideas as they come out. 3nodding

Thank you, jzmajor, again for your help, and now for the links on your FAQ. It's much appreciated.

And, yes, Atrash, it looks considerably better than it did when I started; in no small part thanks to yourself.

Thank you for the link, gataka; I'll get it edited in as soon as I can. That, and naturally I'm always happy to have company hereabouts.

Thank you for the praise and subscription, Mr. Jiuliani and Lady_Aji; hopefully I can maintain the thread well enough to continue to earn it. sweatdrop

And, no, Rafi, no banner; I'm not quite the calibre of artist that could really produce one. I could very well try, but I suspect it would be at least a little while before I managed as much. Anyhow, thanks for the praise.

To be honest, I'm not totally sure what purpose the thread will serve, but it's very encouraging that no one else has brought that up, yet. biggrin Thanks to everyone for all the encouragment and assistance... heart

EDIT: And thank you, Sen, for the timely "bump"... whee

Benevolent Codger

Perhaps I ought to keep this bumped a bit better, eh?

User Image

Fashionable Gawker

I know it's purpose! To help those of us who are lazy and don't want to go searching through pages and pages of threads to find the one about the idea we're referencing in a post?

btw may I submit my CS recipe idea thread?

Benevolent Codger

Liona Lionheart
I know it's purpose! To help those of us who are lazy and don't want to go searching through pages and pages of threads to find the one about the idea we're referencing in a post?

As long as it's helping somebody. biggrin

And, I'd be overjoyed; just post a link, and I'll get it edited in posthaste... 3nodding

Fashionable Gawker

Red Kutai
Liona Lionheart

As long as it's helping somebody. biggrin

And, I'd be overjoyed; just post a link, and I'll get it edited in posthaste... 3nodding
It'll be very helpful smile

TY for the add.
zOMG CS Recipes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out