Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
What the heck? Why are ll the posts backwards now? Why is the first post last and last post first? Does that mean everyone now has to go to the end of the thread to find out what its about?

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I miss zomg very much, it is what brought me to Gaia in the first place through an old FB event link back when I still used FB. I have met many friends here and have fond memories of my cheapo starter ninja avatar, my joy and downright madness in a way that led to me YOLO running into those old 2009 undermountain portals solo proclaiming "I will get it this time muahaha" I was a little nutty back then. I met great friends in zomg a few of whom I still chat with. I will miss everything about it, including helping newbies run Kokeshi doll and grouping with random people.

Most of all I will miss the whimsy and joy and memories, I never did kill Kamilla..alas unless a miracle happens it is gone forever.

Farewell ZOMG..you shall be missed.

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Join the guild! Let's try to work together to create that miracle. Click:

User Image

Dapper Knight

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Marathon 300
God I just found out today about ZOMG not coming back crying crying I had so many memories playing that game! Since ZOMG was so successful, does anyone think they will have a sequel/spinoff game? I don't believe the security excuse for one minute. scream

Avant-Garde Fairy

29,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • 10000 High Score 300
  • 5000 High Score 200
Felis Hircus
Someone posted this human Christmas tree they made in the zOMG! memory contest which I thought was super sweet! heart

User Image
LE GASP!

That is awesome~!

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Join the guild! Click:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit