Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
crying

zOMG - I'll have a blue Christmas without you!!

User Image

Wheezing Wolf

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
we all miss zOMG... crying crying crying
Hmm.. I was actually thinking about a zOMG! Christmas. surprised

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
crying

I wonder if I am the only one missing it so much it has me depressed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANOItFK6-N4

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

RIP

Business Genius

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Too sad crying
Now when I come here, i'm fully depressed.. I miss ZOMG more and more on a daily basis as it's gone. it's tearing me inside. emo

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
NUCLEAR NIGHTSTORM
Now when I come here, i'm fully depressed.. I miss ZOMG more and more on a daily basis as it's gone. it's tearing me inside. emo

Oh wow! I thought I was the only one that was actually hurting this badly from it being taken away from us. I was almost too embarrassed to say so in a post. There wasn't a facet of the game I didn't love. I think I just about adored everything about it and the holidays there was like the icing on the cake. I could be all alone during the holidays in my house but as long as there was zOMG I never ever truly was alone nor lonely - all I had to do was log into zOMG. I miss dressing up my avatar just to have the joy of watching how the items I was wearing became alive with me as if it would look in real life but oh so much better. I miss Dune Slam! I miss the amusing animated and the fun graphics of the rings. I miss meeting people and forming new crews. I miss tipping cows! I miss the challenge of the game and being able to go back and play any level. I miss exploring it on my own when the mood struck me. I miss the snapping gift boxes and the licking lanterns and outraged kokeshi. I think I loved the breathtaking beauty of zen gardens most of all. I loved walking over the gorgeous bridges and watching the pink petals floating gently around me and how the koi and their little air bubbles could be seen just under the surface of the water and even the LOL taiko drums! The sounds still echo in my head as I think of each. I was incredibly stupid and never screen captured myself in there. How I wish we had been told there might have even been the remotest possibility it would not been back. Had I known it was going to be gone forever I would have taken great care to go to all my favorite spots and save pictures for my album before it got closed down. It has gone the way of the lovely movie theatre we used to have where I enjoyed being able to watch the same movie as my friends no matter where in the world they were. Honestly and truly I feel like my beloved has died and there is no consoling me.

RandiHoney's Partner

Rainbow Lunatic

18,275 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
cutester
NUCLEAR NIGHTSTORM

Oh wow! I thought I was the only one that was actually hurting this badly from it being taken away from us. I was almost too embarrassed to say so in a post. There wasn't a facet of the game I didn't love. I think I just about adored everything about it and the holidays there was like the icing on the cake. I could be all alone during the holidays in my house but as long as there was zOMG I never ever truly was alone nor lonely - all I had to do was log into zOMG. I miss dressing up my avatar just to have the joy of watching how the items I was wearing became alive with me as if it would look in real life but oh so much better. I miss Dune Slam! I miss the amusing animated and the fun graphics of the rings. I miss meeting people and forming new crews. I miss tipping cows! I miss the challenge of the game and being able to go back and play any level. I miss exploring it on my own when the mood struck me. I miss the snapping gift boxes and the licking lanterns and outraged kokeshi. I think I loved the breathtaking beauty of zen gardens most of all. I loved walking over the gorgeous bridges and watching the pink petals floating gently around me and how the koi and their little air bubbles could be seen just under the surface of the water and even the LOL taiko drums! The sounds still echo in my head as I think of each. I was incredibly stupid and never screen captured myself in there. How I wish we had been told there might have even been the remotest possibility it would not been back. Had I known it was going to be gone forever I would have taken great care to go to all my favorite spots and save pictures for my album before it got closed down. It has gone the way of the lovely movie theatre we used to have where I enjoyed being able to watch the same movie as my friends no matter where in the world they were. Honestly and truly I feel like my beloved has died and there is no consoling me.

I've sort of kept my mouth shut about this up until now because it comes off sort of soap-opera-ish.
Zomg is where i first met the love of my life. Yes we are NOW together in the real world, but that game is where we first met avatar to avatar (zen gardens if you're curious.)
Look i don't condone dating on line and mine and Randi's story is probably unique.
We where online friends for years before we decided to actually meet face to face. The romance part began then.
But it just feels like we can never go back to the place where we first said hello to where it all began.
lol, see? total soap opera.
But i thought i'd share just to let you know what other have lost now that this wonderful game is no more.
Hang in there guys, at least we have our memories and no one can take those away.
a lot of us are sad to see ZOMG go :/ one of the few things i enjoyed doing.
Someone posted this human Christmas tree they made in the zOMG! memory contest which I thought was super sweet! heart

User Image

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Felis Hircus
Someone posted this human Christmas tree they made in the zOMG! memory contest which I thought was super sweet! heart

User Image

Oh I love it! LMAO Look at the person in the star costume at the top of the tree!

I try to watch people's youtube videos they made in zOMG but at first I think it makes me feel better but then when it ends it makes me want to go be in it. And that makes me feel so sad that I can't.
cutester
Felis Hircus

User Image

Oh I love it! LMAO Look at the person in the star costume at the top of the tree!

I try to watch people's youtube videos they made in zOMG but at first I think it makes me feel better but then when it ends it makes me want to go be in it. And that makes me feel so sad that I can't.

CANDY!! Did someone say candy?! Candy is my FAVORITE THING EVER!! Are you going to share some with me? (candy)

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
[NPC] Rina
cutester
Felis Hircus

User Image

CANDY!! Did someone say candy?! Candy is my FAVORITE THING EVER!! Are you going to share some with me? (candy)

Hmm...No I don't believe anyone in your quote said candy and I only just said it now to respond to your question...perhaps you already had a bit too much candy? Oh and by the way your little candy in parenthesis is not giving us any candy if that is what it is supposed to be doing.
This is like the third thread that I've seen NPC Rina suddenly post in. Just curious what is triggering her to post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff