Welcome to Gaia! ::

I think I am going to lose my dignity when my friends ask me what kind of games I play on the computer. zOMG... emo

I think I'm just going to stick with Gaia's MMO

Eloquent Tycoon

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Just say you play "Z".
Or "Zed" for an alternative pronunciation.

Or get over it and realize that your friends shouldn't persecute you for what the super awesome game you're playing is named.
you can call it what you want, to be honest...but don't make a thread about whatever your decision will be...
really dont make a big deal about the name. honestly its pretty cool
zOMG! i like it
xp xp xp xp xp
i don't like it either, but i'll just call it 'Gaia's Battle System' or GBS
Arctic Raptor
i don't like it either, but i'll just call it 'Gaia's Battle System' or GBS

GBS..... thats what it shall be =]
zOMG!
Seriously?
That is such a joke, what loser what think of that. I mean
some people need to grow up instead of thinking that saying random, dumb things
will be funny. Like when some stupid people say:
guy: "potato"
random friend: "woah that was pretty random, omg ur sooooo funny"
guy: "cheese"
random friend: "hah hah i still love you: insertnamehere"

seriously, the adolescents of this time have become not only increasingly childish and stupid but also the bar for becoming sexually active has lowered dramatically. You hear about 6th graders getting it on. This is absolutly unnaceptable and outrageous to me. what are 6th graders anyway? like 12? They dont even know the meaning of sex and how to protect themselves. And my opinion is that sex is a physical way to represent love and i highly doubt that 6th graders are able to interpret what love "is" at such an early state in their live where they are still maturing and might do things they will regret.
Naitomare
you can call it what you want, to be honest...but don't make a thread about whatever your decision will be...

ya good point XD
TheMaw22
zOMG!
Seriously?

seriously, the adolescents of this time have become not only increasingly childish and stupid but also the bar for becoming sexually active has lowered dramatically. You hear about 6th graders getting it on. This is absolutly unnaceptable and outrageous to me. what are 6th graders anyway? like 12? They dont even know the meaning of sex and how to protect themselves. And my opinion is that sex is a physical way to represent love and i highly doubt that 6th graders are able to interpret what love "is" at such an early state in their live where they are still maturing and might do things they will regret.

no affence but your avi dose look like a looser JK
TheMaw22
zOMG!
Seriously?

Then, using your logic, some people should just grow up and get over it since it since it is just a name.
chucknorrisrox
TheMaw22
zOMG!
Seriously?

Then, using your logic, some people should just grow up and get over it since it since it is just a name.
Would an MMO by any other name still play as well?
genric
chucknorrisrox
TheMaw22
zOMG!
Seriously?

Would an MMO by any other name still play as well?

Exactly my point.
Whilshire
really dont make a big deal about the name. honestly its pretty cool
zOMG! i like it

Agreed.

But who cares?
I have a feeling the game is gonna be a huge let down anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff