zOMG Marathon at CL 1.0! 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 5 ]
Just gimme some gold. 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 31 ]
< 1 2

Dapper Dabbler

Silk Kanishk
This sounds lovely but it's way too early for me. razz

Too early, too late, it'll never be perfect! gonk
XD But anyways, if it starts at one time, who knows when it'll end... So you never know, maybe people will still be playing when you log on. razz

Destructive Dabbler

i used to hide and seek zomg Q_Q i think i was in a guild once just for that... but something happened and now i'm not/it's gone or something

//though est is eastern standard time right? like australia time or something? : 0

Dapper Dabbler

dark meion gashe
i used to hide and seek zomg Q_Q i think i was in a guild once just for that... but something happened and now i'm not/it's gone or something

//though est is eastern standard time right? like australia time or something? : 0

You're welcome to join us. ^^ EST is the eastern side of the US/North America: New York, Atlanta, etc.

Destructive Dabbler

Sorayo
dark meion gashe

You're welcome to join us. ^^ EST is the eastern side of the US/North America: New York, Atlanta, etc.

oh but... EST?
and and then wut

x' D

ok whatevs i'll try joining on day
you should make this a guild or something and have people join so they can see the announcements!
I want to do this!!! c:

Intellectual Lunatic

5PM EST is 9AM here. gonk

Dapper Dabbler

AlexSmiles1994
you should make this a guild or something and have people join so they can see the announcements!
I want to do this!!! c:

That's an interesting idea....... Maybe I will.
Sorayo
AlexSmiles1994
I want to do this!!! c:

that would be very cool if you did. c:

Dapper Dabbler

AlexSmiles1994
Sorayo
AlexSmiles1994
I want to do this!!! c:

that would be very cool if you did. c:

Searched through the guilds to see if there were already hide-and-seek guilds. There are, but most seem to have died off.... Most recent activity I could find was September 2012. I may start a guild then........ but I think the thread will work fine for now. ^^

Retro Punk

awesome ! I nominate Otami ruins for the hide and seek.

(not like i got a special avie already saved or anything)........

Dapper Dabbler

One hour left...... Is anyone gonna show up?

Fashionable Raider

11,725 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
HIDE AND SEEK!
FTW

Dapper Dabbler

>.< Real life got in the way and I'm just now able to get online...... Is anyone playing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff