Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forever a KatyCat
I sure hope they are, there's nothing more magical then egg hunting on an empty layer with a friend. It's like having a toy store all to yourself.

I've done that whee though I prefer to go alone. Load zOMG, do lots of homework, 6hrs later, empty layer smile .
in the tec. updates thing they said there probably going to recyle last years event.
But what day will the easter event happen on?

Phantom

I really hope they have that event, it was so much fun last year.

Dangerous Lunatic

12,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
StarArtist
Has anyone heard whether ZOMG will have an Easter event for 2012 yet? heart
I remember last year's event was later than usual so I didn't know if they were discontinuing it.

Thanks!

i saw this in another forum

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/questions-assistance/easter-event-question/t.78934411/

Bashful Kitten

25,675 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Waffles! 25

Intergalactic Gekko

Well, I have benn waiting for the egg hunt the whole year and it would be a total disappointment, if there was none this year.

Pokekaiju Catcher

38,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pokekaiju Catcher 500
StarArtist
Quote:
But I'd like at least ONE new equipable item. DX And then give others the chance to catch up on last year's and the year before's items...? Unfortunately, they put a sundae sweets-esque item in Alchemy... neutral Stole our recipe~~~! emotion_donotwant

The recipe is in alchemy now?! emotion_facepalm

To answer your question.. yes... v.v
It's called "Mint Sundae Sweets"
And it requires Alot of zOMG-made items. :T
And alot of freaking Orb Aggregates.. 1000 of them actually.. crying
(1 Orb Aggregate = 100 orbs)
emotion_facepalm
Not that I dislike the main event...but it's getting to the point where every event is a 'scavenger hunt', or 'donate you old crap for new crap' event with a different theme attached to it. The zOMG! events, even recycled, are more fun than anything they can do on the main site. It's one of only two times a year when you can guarantee zOMG! will be popular enough to have full servers. Why wouldn't HQ prioritize that? Sometimes I think HQ's orders come from a brain-dead chimp.

Articerile's Waifu

Feral Hoarder

Too be honest I barely ever play zOMG, but the zOMG Easter event is my favorite on the site. I've made sure come on Gaia for every day of the Easter events. :3

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
Misfortuned Checkmate
StarArtist
Quote:
But I'd like at least ONE new equipable item. DX And then give others the chance to catch up on last year's and the year before's items...? Unfortunately, they put a sundae sweets-esque item in Alchemy... neutral Stole our recipe~~~! emotion_donotwant

The recipe is in alchemy now?! emotion_facepalm

To answer your question.. yes... v.v
It's called "Mint Sundae Sweets"
And it requires Alot of zOMG-made items. :T
And alot of freaking Orb Aggregates.. 1000 of them actually.. crying
(1 Orb Aggregate = 100 orbs)
emotion_facepalm

I know how you feel. cat_stare Guess it was too much work to turn it into a recipe.

Generous Hoarder

9,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
I really liked last year where you hunted the eggs.

Dangerous Fatcat

10,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I wouldn't mind mind a recycled event as long as it's not last years recipes stare

the bunny fluff was a s*** a** item and wasn't worth crafting :I

was really hoping for a sundae recolour like white chocolate :c

Toothsome Giver

Myrielle
Make sure to be vocal about it as the day approaches. Though zOMG may be shelved, the admins did say that they can still recycle events for us.

Awesome, let's have an event lol
if they do an event it will probably be after easter passes like they did last year.
i miss the events they were always fun not a fan of the alchemy i want more sundae sweet times but not through alchemy like the mint sundae one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff