Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dont quote me on this but I think JK said that the event would NOT be recycled this year.

Cluttered Conventioneer

10,300 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
swarf
Ill inquire into the feasibility. Hopefully Ill get an answer for us this week!

Oh thank you!! smile smile smile

Shirtless Duelist

19,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Probably, probably not.
I wouldn't anticipate it though.

Beloved Lover

10,300 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Forever a KatyCat
I sure hope they are, there's nothing more magical then egg hunting on an empty layer with a friend. It's like having a toy store all to yourself.

I feel exactly the same way cat_blaugh

x Meweo x's Significant Otter

Romantic Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
What the heck is happening with ZOMG?! When I first signed on Gaia was the best thing ever because of hunting pumpkin fluffs and the jack event and the easter egg hunt and the golden egg. And now it's like "well we MIGHT have the event, but then again we MIGHT just focus everything we have into a completely different area of the site that is not as fun". Come on! With how many people were mad at how last years was late, they should at least recycle it! 2010's Easter event was amazing, there were little eggs all over and it was so much fun! MORE ZOMG EVENTS!!! THEY ARE THE BEST PART OF GAIA!

IRL Fairy

7,650 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I wasnt here for the event last time... so it would be new for me.

Newbie Noob

swarf
I'll inquire into the feasibility. Hopefully I'll get an answer for us this week!

emotion_dowant Did you get an answer? emotion_kirakira Is it going to be feasible? emotion_kirakira

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
WideEyed
Well, I'm not ready to say a flat out "No", but I'm not holding my breath either.
The best possibility I've heard from anybody "Official", is that there's a "chance" of us having a re-cycled Event.
That would be fine by me, but like I said, I'm not holding my breath.

I would rather have a recycled event, than none at all. As for your sig, I want a Blood Bat too. Items that have 'I am' poses is a weakness of mine. lol

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Random Acts of Awesome
Bearer of bad news here,

We might not get an event this year.

A little bit of hell will break loose among the community of Gaia. Even non players come on just to get the items.

x Meweo x's Significant Otter

Romantic Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I'm sure there everyone knows but just in case new people are poking around there is going to be a recycled ZOMG event.

Mewling Prophet

11,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
xXAzarielXx
User ImageShoot for the moon...
they should just make new areas called easter land, christmas land, halloween land, new years land.......yea!! HOLIDAY LAND!! >:O

Even if you miss you'll land among the stars...User Image

HUNT ALL THE THINGS! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

I think, honestly, I'd die of happiness if this happened. I'd be all over the GEs and Jack. <33 blaugh

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
The event WILL be recycled this year, but we're not sure on the timing. I have two quotes from a dev here, from AtA.
Owlie
The event WILL be recycled this year, but we're not sure on the timing. I have two quotes from a dev here, from AtA.

Small correction: biglanky14 is part of the Customer Service team, not a developer who writes code.

I'll say that if biglanky mentioned it then they're at least going to try and make it happen. Still, don't hold your breath: Gaia went back on their word plenty of times before for any number of reasons.

Dapper Gaian

16,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
Forever a KatyCat
I sure hope they are, there's nothing more magical then egg hunting on an empty layer with a friend. It's like having a toy store all to yourself.
points at head and smiles emotion_dowant

ut good luck on your quest!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas