Welcome to Gaia! ::

OG Saint

12,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
hey all :3 okay so i have never done dms before and i'd like to do it with my friend Skyro Roka Ellunoso and 4 others who are willing to smile we don't want crews with attitude or crews that take a shitload of time to do stuff. and we're open to begginers.. CL 10 at least pls! thx for reading and reply if you're interested.

Omnipresent Phantom

20,375 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Bump for help biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

x-V i c t o r ii a-x

Skyro Roka Ellunoso

I'm willing to come and tank for you, if you still need a tank. Server?
This is a slow moving forum.
Bumping like this is spam.

Adorable Lunatic

i'd like to join you guys. And what server? xD
Mind if I join ya? Not all my rings is at 10.0, also new to DMS still. What server? Brian Clam or Carrion Flower???

Perfect Lunatic

So is this where I would go to find a crew for DMS?

Ghostly Prophet

16,875 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I would like to try DMS at some time, just started playing Zomg again and yet to do it myself.

OG Saint

12,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
sorry, havent been on recently :/ sweatdrop
okay lets make a date. any suggestions? smile whee
no you wouldnt find a crew in forums, you can also find it in zomg, by starting a crew pressing that recrewt button ( oh god, i sound like a user's manual xD )
is sometime around may fine for you guys?

Star

x-V i c t o r ii a-x

I have a couple rings left to get to 12, so I should be good to go if you can wrangle up a crew o;

I'm fine w/ (almost) anytime, I live in PST (GMT- cool fyi o; o; o;

OG Saint

12,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
kk. good job on those rings o.o xD

Schoolmizugi
x-V i c t o r ii a-x

I have a couple rings left to get to 12, so I should be good to go if you can wrangle up a crew o;

I'm fine w/ (almost) anytime, I live in PST (GMT- cool fyi o; o; o;
sophie need crew :p

Dapper Dabbler

x-V i c t o r ii a-x

Skyro Roka Ellunoso

Dazzling Ghost

_xsPiZx_

RisingSolarSoul

YamiJK

Cute Sophie44

Ok. Here's what I'm going to recommend to you guys. If you want a DMS crew, check out any of the threads I list below. The people in these threads are always friendly and willing to help. It would probably be easier to find a teaching crew in one of these threads than in this one.

Rainbow's DMS Guidance Thread (Rainbow is actually on hiatus right now.)
A "Not So Dead Man's" Guide to DMS
Lost Children (This is where I help out.)

Before you go off to find a crew for DMS, try to read at least one guide on DMS. Rainbow and Nymph's threads include guides.

Finally, if any of you ever see me online, feel free to quote me or PM me. I'm very willing to help out. ^^

Versatile Sweetheart

12,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
You can also ask outside the dmp gate. I'm new to dms myself but I've met several wonderful, friendly higher CLs who were willing to let me into their crew. I find its all in attitude and what rings you have.

I usually have hack slash mantis meat bandy buff buff and fitness. (These are the rings I was told I should bring. Though I did have one higher CL friend of mine tell me to carry sweet heart instead of meat.....only for other higher CL players to be like "Why don't you have meat on you little newblet?" I only found out later my friend had played a bit of a joke on me. emotion_facepalm

OG Saint

12,100 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
THANKS SO MUCHH!! <3 <3
Sorayo
x-V i c t o r ii a-x

Skyro Roka Ellunoso

Dazzling Ghost

_xsPiZx_

RisingSolarSoul

YamiJK

Cute Sophie44

Ok. Here's what I'm going to recommend to you guys. If you want a DMS crew, check out any of the threads I list below. The people in these threads are always friendly and willing to help. It would probably be easier to find a teaching crew in one of these threads than in this one.

Rainbow's DMS Guidance Thread (Rainbow is actually on hiatus right now.)
A "Not So Dead Man's" Guide to DMS
Lost Children (This is where I help out.)

Before you go off to find a crew for DMS, try to read at least one guide on DMS. Rainbow and Nymph's threads include guides.

Finally, if any of you ever see me online, feel free to quote me or PM me. I'm very willing to help out. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff