Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like my maps?

Yes 0.96025 96.0% [ 3841 ]
No 0.03975 4.0% [ 159 ]
Total Votes:[ 4000 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 > >>

im a 7.9 and have a coyote spirit and tank well if you need help plotting out the maps =P

Beloved Hoarder

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
necis falx
im a 7.9 and have a coyote spirit and tank well if you need help plotting out the maps =P

sure, want to help me in Otami Ruins? and am I missing anything in Aqueduct? I also wanted a pic of the Hive and the map of shallow seas and ledge. anyway, pick the server =)
thanks for the maps!
sure i know the important places like the cliffs, guanlet, and stone coatl are =3 and ima check up for your aqueduct and hives............just stay away from the 3 holes on the sides they fire out tentacles thatll kill you quick
for olqueduct pete is in the little true beliver clearing >.> but hes not always there >.> andddddd if you wanna mark the trail under the aqueduct one of the wishtree locations are there

Beloved Hoarder

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
ohh right i forgot the wish tree location XD duh.

i just got the hive right now.. wanna come with me to otami ruins? i'm there on brain clam one.

Beloved Hoarder

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
oh and nobody noticed i put the concerned citizen where the wish tree vision is XD

Beloved Hoarder

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
hmm i joined a blood tree crew (how lucky am i to come across it!) we'll see how far that takes me.

Beloved Hoarder

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
lol they didn't wait for me to even load the map and so they were past the lily pads and i died there. then they died.

are you coming necis?
i do blood tree tours all the time! (laughs at dying at lily) no if you go wih me we use stealth not random running annnnd (goes to your server)
add to riends os i can figure out where you are? XD

Hilarious Werewolf

Subscribed.
Thanks for this!! I linked to it in my guide thread...hope you don't mind!!

Beloved Hoarder

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
necis falx
add to riends os i can figure out where you are? XD

lol sorry i had already found a crew and i even saw you talking in the area and i said hey and you didn't notice =P

i'll add you now and see if you're online o.o

Dark Hakai: i don't mind if you link to the thread but please don't use the links themselves in your own thread ok? photobucket can only give so much XD

also.. does anyone know why my edit button doesn't appear for my posts? x.x i have more maps to add but i can't~

Beloved Hoarder

10,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
ok i can edit first post now. it comes and goes o.o

i updated a few maps and added the hive world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff