I can't wait >_<
And the girl with the paper on her head reminds me of Ragnarok Online xP

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Yeah! Those look amazing cant wait scream
Those look pretty damn awesome... I wonder how I can create .gif pics like that lol

Sexy but powerful... the ultimate boss! XD

They look great and all, but will Zhivago be a boss as well after we fight her? Sorta like the Shallow Seas, where you fight off Queen Lorelei then you fight Sealab X in the Compound. Any possibility of that happening?

Shy Werewolf

[ JK ]
@Bladeglory, only certain vampires will have that power (it'll be explained with a plot in game). And don't worry, we saved the best part for the release of the area. smile

User Image The Way of the Sword User Image
~~~0==}|3ladeglory~~~

Can we have it at some point? I wanna turn into a Ghi blob and become my Mantis and Hack rings! Bwahahahah!

(Now that I think about it, that would be awfully difficult to animate, since our avatars are made how they are... But still awesome if it was possible!)

And lemme guess... Zhivago has already displayed this newfound power? The thick plottens!
Bladeglory
Can we have it at some point? I wanna turn into a Ghi blob and become my Mantis and Hack rings! Bwahahahah!

(Now that I think about it, that would be awfully difficult to animate, since our avatars are made how they are... But still awesome if it was possible!)

LOL calm down boy -sprays with a water gun- They just got finished with the concept art, let's not pressure them with more stuff now XD

Bladeglory
And lemme guess... Zhivago has already displayed this newfound power? The thick plottens!

As much as a laugh at how that was ridiculously placed, I am excited to see if Zhivago is a boss as well and whether he'll have more surprises for us than our new foe... ^_^
~drool

Those look amazing.

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Voter 0
Great, now all I can think about is the new updates possibilities don’t know if that’s good are bad.
Hope they come out within a resalable time frame

5,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Member 100
Those look absolutely awesome.

Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Don't Vampires come from Durem? *winkwinknudgenudge*
Wow can't wait to see kamila soon

Anxious Noob

7,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
I'm so EXCITED!!!

/me calms herself down. >.<

Kk. . . Can breathe again. This looks amazing. : )
looks amazing can't wait ^^
I came.

Very nice updates we have here. smile
Oh man, I look at the band and all I can think of is long-range sound wave attacks beating the crap out of me. x.x;;

I love Kamila's boss concept #5! Very cool. Can't wait!

Gracious Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
amazing can't wait!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers