Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok well im already level 10 but i still dont fully understand how to self rage o.o' can someone please explain it?

Intellectual Lunatic

It's easy.

First, toggle your rings,
You can do this by switching out your rings. Like exchanging their slots.
Second, your health will drop a little, then heal yourself to gain rage.
Prince High
It's easy.

First, toggle your rings,
You can do this by switching out your rings. Like exchanging their slots.
Second, your health will drop a little, then heal yourself to gain rage.

Some buffs are self-rage too.
Like Pot for instance.
I don't completely remember them all though.
Ohhhh ok xDD thanks c;

Invisible Exhibitionist

21,940 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Binary Mess
Prince High

Some buffs are self-rage too.
Like Pot for instance.
I don't completely remember them all though.

Self-raging buffs are;
Improbablity Sphere
Rock Armor
Teflon Spray
Pot Lid

Beloved Elder

Technically, self-raging is taking advantage of a couple glitches in the game. But the glitches have been there for a very long time, and no devs were eager to fix them even when we had devs.

1) According to a dev a long time ago, shuffling rings is not supposed to lower your health. But a glitch in the ghi health bonus lowers your health bonus when you briefly only have 7 rings in your tray. Thus, healing wouldn't build rage because you wouldn't have any damage to heal.

2) Self-raging with armor buffs (Pot, Sphere, Teflon, or Rock) is less clear. I don't recall a dev ever saying, but something is glitched - I'm just not certain what the glitch is. Logically either using buffs should only build rage when they're replacing lower-rage versions of themselves (the way Rock does), or they should all build rage when they're replacing the same versions of themselves (the way Teflon, Pot, and Sphere do, but no other buff does), or else they should only build rage when the target doesn't have the buff at all. I don't know which behavior is best, but they should be consistent.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff