Bug Fixes! <3 0.20457079152731 20.5% [ 367 ]
Mantises! 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 39 ]
Facial hair! (The Maggot Option) 0.024526198439242 2.5% [ 44 ]
Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Cyrus Lurch
Tree___spirit
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong. I don't know if this is a bug, but lately I am unable to get back towards Bass'ken lake anymore. The pup right at the entrance has been dragging three adults back instead of the normal one...
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. I used to be able to get by just fine, either by running away or killing them, but now they gang up on me and kill me so fast I can't!
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. about two days now
The three pups is normal - get used to it, any time you deal with a "reinforcement" issue they tend to bring back any animated within range of the spot they "call" from. One pup just means you lucked out and the "scout" only had the one in range.

No, no. Not three pups. Three adults. Is that normal because I used to get only one when it ran into the cave and brought back an adult.

Fashionable Rogue

*xXDaRk_AnGeLXx XD
* Wish tree and Rin/Lin quests
* I can't finish the game, it won't let me past the glitched quests.
* Besides continuing to play a game that you can never beat not due to lack of skill but because of game glitches is extremely annoying, and I've reported this issue in other threads, even mentioned it to dev's of the game, o.o

Dangerous Knight

What? Shouldn't you endeavour to fix ALL bugs?

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ms Sharra
• Ms Sharra

• In Papa Saw, most of the time crews can not get in because of a glitch.

• In Stuff like; Papa Saw, Doll Shrine, Ect. It is very slow and Laggy. If that can be fixed some how that would be awesome!

• Also, when people log off of zOMG, there avatar tends to stay on so it gets confusing on who you could add in your crew.

You and one other person has mentioned this so far in this thread and I was losing hope that I was the only one who wanted this glitch fixed.
It's been going on for a year or more now, cause I remember last year complaining about the glitch... have been for a long time now.

Please gaia, out of the glitches let this be one you fix, it's an older part of zOMG and shouldn't be so glitchy any more.

I just get annoyed because I do PS a lot with crews and we have been running into this problem every time I go on even though we all have finished the quest.

Questionable Combatant

19,775 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
If i've ever encountered any bugs i havent noticed since i blame every loading problem on my weak connection. My neighbors should really unlock their wifi blaugh

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

19,890 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I'm perfectly happy with zOMG! at the moment. X3

Hygienic Gekko

*Username
Threnodial Ayama

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
I can't switch my rings out.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
I can't change the rings I'm carrying, which means I'm only equipped to do one thing and can't use the right rings for other things.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.
It's been a few months now.

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150

*Username: Meirelle
* Endboss glitch: read about it here, here, and here.
* You can only get a reward and level 10 ring the first time you beat Endboss. As you know, there are four unique recipes that are given out randomly after beating Endboss. In order to get all four, you have to beat him four times. After beating Endboss more than once, you do not get anymore recipes.
* I last attempted Endboss a little over six months ago. :/ I haven't heard that the glitch was fixed yet, so I haven't gone on an Endboss run since then. I kind of want my items. :'( NOTE: both Endboss runs were done on the Easy setting.

User Image

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*Username- me know it all

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.- the game is stuck, i am stuck, im traped in dms with no crew and cant get out!

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.- i can't play gonk

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game- just started few minits ago when i was playing, the crew left, and now im stuck....

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Username: Dreamer of Perfection
* I cant leave my clan , and please fix the clan chat box
* I would like to leave the clan because the clan was banned years ago.. So when I tried to leave it says "unable to retrieve info about this clan".. I think better to join other active clan to do more things together n to connect with all active zomg players ..please fix this T.T
* Since 2010.

xXD13Xx's Waifu

Sparkly Member

stuck on the upgrade mission in the very beginning, after upgrading Elizabeth does not have the mission bubble above her and will not speak to me...this has been going on for far to long for me to remember exact details but regardless of server or computer it just wont happen

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
Threnodial Ayama
*Username
Threnodial Ayama

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
I can't switch my rings out.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
I can't change the rings I'm carrying, which means I'm only equipped to do one thing and can't use the right rings for other things.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.
It's been a few months now.

and you've gone to the null chamber to try to change them? That's the only way you can change your rings, you can't change them outside of the null chamber

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
*TigerLilyChick
*Upgrading Your Ring. Once I upgraded a ring over 2 years ago, Elizabeth became silent.
*For me, it's just an annoying leftover quest on my quest log. For the new players, this is preventing them from progressing into the game.
*Over 2 years ago, but many new players are experiencing this as well.

Witty Kitten

19,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
*Username: P_Justine_R

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.: I'm still unable to complete multiple quests, "bah-dern Garlic" "Cheri's sister" "Through the star portal!" "A concerned citizen" "Scanning the Burrows" and "Spear me the lies" are all ones I have been unable to complete. Also, I can't get into the Saw Mill on my own since I had completed the quest a while ago.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.: Since I can't complete what seems to be most of the quests I've given up easily on trying to complete the more difficult things. It's sad to go through all the trouble and then not be able to finish it at the very end.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.: I'm not really sure I've been playing for a while, a year maybe?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff