Facial hair! (The Maggot Option) 0.024526198439242 2.5% [ 44 ]
Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Mega Hoarder

Meguriuta
RafiCat
please fix the bloodlust quest first!!!

Why that qest is fixed now actually. 3nodding Accept it and you'll get it completed.

are you sure? I've been told otherwise...

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Tree___spirit
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong. I don't know if this is a bug, but lately I am unable to get back towards Bass'ken lake anymore. The pup right at the entrance has been dragging three adults back instead of the normal one...
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. I used to be able to get by just fine, either by running away or killing them, but now they gang up on me and kill me so fast I can't!
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. about two days now
The three pups is normal - get used to it, any time you deal with a "reinforcement" issue they tend to bring back any animated within range of the spot they "call" from. One pup just means you lucked out and the "scout" only had the one in range.

IRL Labtech

Shannon-Jeva.

During End Boss, some people "fly" to the wall and get stuck, making it harder for them to take part in beating it.

It's just frustrating for some because it takes longer to complete. It's more of a hassle than anything.

This glitch has been present for at least a year.

Durem Lover

I'm sure the boa quest in Barton is still glitching for a lot of people.

IRL Labtech

RafiCat
Meguriuta
RafiCat

Why that qest is fixed now actually. 3nodding Accept it and you'll get it completed.

It's been fixed.

Friendly Friend

*KatMG
*Silent NPCs/Quests Out of Order - Apparently I did the Twins' quests in Otami Ruins in the wrong order and now if I try to talk to them I do not get a response.
*I enjoyed completing quests and was hoping to finish all of them, but this issue gets in the way of that.
*I've had this problem since Summer 2010.

[edit]: Here is the thread I posted when I started having issues.

Tenacious Sage

RafiCat
Meguriuta
RafiCat

100% sure. I completed it myself recently and so have many others. 3nodding

Invisible Friend

*Username
All Honey
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
Not a bug fix that directly involves zomg but Blood Droplet(s) still aren't showing up in my inventory.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
While this does not negatively impact actual game play, I feel that it would be much more convenient to be able to see the quantity of Blood Droplets in our inventories without having to conduct a search for them. Some players that are new to DMS may think that they haven't earned any since they can't be viewed in the inventory the normal way.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.
This has been on going ever since DMS started.

Mega Hoarder

Meguriuta
RafiCat
Meguriuta
RafiCat

100% sure. I completed it myself recently and so have many others. 3nodding

ok, well thanks, no one has told me!

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
*Ankoku No Senshi
* Ring Stats - Are not appearing, its just a blank spot
* Ive had the problem since i started playing zomg about a year ago i believe
* Im not to sure how long its been happening but it has been around for a while

Invisible Genius

34,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
Lady Twilight Rahl
* The Quest for Aiding the Twins in Otami Ruins: Twins are silent and keeping me from earning the badge.
* Bug has made me lose hope in the game and not want to go forward due to lack of updates since last new area was added before old glitches were fixed.
* Well over two years ago now.

Please,please revive the game for us!!!

Dapper Phantom

*Username
Horntastic

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
In SS, Lorelei's sprite still seems broken. I really miss seeing her!

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
This makes it difficult for players who prefer to use their mouse to target her.
It also makes it difficult to run away from her, as you can't see her coming when she's not selected.
(and it can take a long time to get her re-selected on a screen with a lot of monsters)
That one especially sucks when you've messed up a bit and she's 20.6 n_n'

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.
I really don't remember how long but it's been, what, a year? Two?

Hilarious Humorist

How about all of them? rofl

Mega Hoarder

*Username= RafiCat
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong. The "temporary boss" in BB doesn't spawn.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. Well, I just want it to work. The whole game is ruined cuz it doesn't. just kidding, but it would be nice if it worked
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. since the boss was put there, we have been unable to spawn it. JK knows about this. He was supposed to let swarf knwo but never did. evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff