Bug Fixes! <3 0.20457079152731 20.5% [ 367 ]
Mantises! 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 39 ]
Facial hair! (The Maggot Option) 0.024526198439242 2.5% [ 44 ]
Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 >

Berryfarmer
RogueWolf83
fix the stupid general mayhem bug im stuck in that stupid mushrrom right now waiting- have to change server i guess which means waiting... how long?????? STUPID mad evil stare scream

Calm down, it's an easy workaround compared to other plaguing glitches. Select the easy or hard difficulty, if you get stuck use "/stuck" without quotations. And a server change is 3-5 minutes if you close the browser window/tab.
thanks i found out do it on easy from searching forum but this is silly that not fix and.... I DUN WANNA BE CALM AHHHH *run around crazy* razz pirate rofl
Imagine Ryuk
Am I the only one that gets stuck on the loading page??

I have a similar issue where if I leave zomg for a little bit it wont let me play till its a new day on gaia sad

Dapper Rogue

7,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Jack-pot 100
I lag so bad in the game when I play PS, people are accusing me as a Leech.

the lag isn't even just the slowness, the whacked up stats or the invalid snakes littered across the room; it literally hangs and stops and when it moves again, I missed all the action and got my butt kicked off the crew.

how do I goddamn clear my name and elevate the lagginess?

I've try refreshing once in a while; especially during a battle so I could add a hit atleast. I've closed all the my window browser except for zomg. I've ever stick close to the router just to get a better bandwidth.

is there anything else I could do?

Steadfast Defender

Aunt Beth

The bug I've recently encountered was a sudden drop in my zOMG! level. I finally reached level 7.0 yesterday just to suddenly find it dropped to 6.6 today! I tried putting it back up to 7.0 in the Null Chamber, but it wouldn't work. Now I'm back to leveling up to my original place through battle. I even switched servers, but it hasn't helped.

Hunter

2,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
ive got some bad bugs here as well. i couldn't connect to any server it was always "error"
sometimes i do but when im trying to get back, same message again. =3=

Agile Fairy

8,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Partygoer 500
Recently both my friend and I were knocked back into the walls of the world and became stuck there (in the Zen Gardens due to Taiko drums and in the Shallow Sea due to the Brain Clams), and nothing fixes it besides changing servers. :/

WitchyKit's Superhero

Insane Villain

61,825 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Gazing into the Abyss 500
  • Robotic Advice 200
Aunt Beth
Aunt Beth

The bug I've recently encountered was a sudden drop in my zOMG! level. I finally reached level 7.0 yesterday just to suddenly find it dropped to 6.6 today! I tried putting it back up to 7.0 in the Null Chamber, but it wouldn't work. Now I'm back to leveling up to my original place through battle. I even switched servers, but it hasn't helped.

Did you change any of your rings out? Your level in-game is tied to the level of the rings you are wearing.

WitchyKit's Superhero

Insane Villain

61,825 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Gazing into the Abyss 500
  • Robotic Advice 200
ScootNFroody
Recently both my friend and I were knocked back into the walls of the world and became stuck there (in the Zen Gardens due to Taiko drums and in the Shallow Sea due to the Brain Clams), and nothing fixes it besides changing servers. :/

Try typing "/stuck" without quotations in the chat pane next time it occurs.
burning_eyes
Quote:
What we need beside worrying about ''Bugs fixs'' are new worlds and events!! I think in person that Gaiaonline don't really Focus on zOMG like come on it toke them years to build this game and trying to figure out how not to let other computer ushers download it. Focus on zOMG and make it more exciting then it really is! x)

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Apparently this was unstickied...
Is this the way of saying it isn't going to happen, because that's a rather backhanded way to say it.

Newbie Noob

Berryfarmer
Is this the way of saying it isn't going to happen, because that's a rather backhanded way to say it.

but then again, it's been a up for a year now and zOMG getting fixes??? it's kind of obvious, not really backhanded at all.

*ahem*
announcements

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
baby_kitty_258
Berryfarmer

but then again, it's been a up for a year now and zOMG getting fixes??? it's kind of obvious, not really backhanded at all.

*ahem*
announcements

I could go searching for the quote on it, but at some point it was said even in maintenance mode bugs would get fixed, as they had someone contracted for doing just that.

Newbie Noob

Berryfarmer
baby_kitty_258
Berryfarmer

*ahem*
announcements

I could go searching for the quote on it, but at some point it was said even in maintenance mode bugs would get fixed, as they had someone contracted for doing just that.

ik. same thing, tho. just no appreciation for a great game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff