Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42 > >>

14,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Inquisitor 200
*Username
LabTech468

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
There are two badges in my badge list which are not in the in progress section or the completed section-- they have simply disappeared.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
I loved being a badge hunter, because I had already beaten the storyline and needed something else to accomplish. Now, I don't bother.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.
Over a year and a half.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
*Username-VKiera
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong- I don't actually have this bug myself but I know a lot of other players do, the last quest you take on to defeat Kamila is glitched for a lot of people. I've actually not taken the quest because I was worried it would glitch on me, but it pretty much keeps people from finishing up the last quest and defeating her. I've been told it somehow also affects weather her bloodlust form even activates. I've only done Bloodlust once, so one of the more experienced players may be able to give you more information.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.-It keeps me from finishing and I'm not sure but it may keep me from getting my reward from killing Kam too, last time I defeated her I didn't get anything at all. :/

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game-For at least 6 months, if not longer.

Cluttered Lunatic

*Slurppyy
* Describe the bug you want fixed - When I earn charge orbs it remains 0 instead of changing.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game - I have to refresh the game, just to see how many orbs I have.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game - Pretty long, which I'm suprised the bug hasn't been fixed.

Savage Hellraiser

8,840 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
* Username: Iceis Inscent Sama

* Elizabeath Quest -- I do not believe this was ever fixed. When you go back to Elizabeath in the town to complete her quest, she is frozen, and you're unable to speak with her.

* Can't complete the quest.

* For quite some time, I would say over a year.

Star Giver

19,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*Username
Marytanna

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong:
Rings reloading for strange reason. Most commonly affected ring Fleet. Sometimes all equiped rings reload at the same time.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
When the entire crew is waiting for fleet, you just can't feet. Sometimes it reloads twice in a row, first time it reloads only a quarter, other time it reloads another quarter; hence, waiting for it to reload half way.

A while... long while, few months.

Bloodthirsty Spirit

*I Seline I
* The Quest for Aiding the Twins in Otami Ruins: I finished the gauntlet quest, but when I return to talk to the twins, they are silent. They don't even have a bubble over their heads, so I can't completely finish this quest. I've tried lowering my level and using a different server but none of it works.
* This bug stops me from moving on to any future quests, one of which includes defeating the Stone Coatl in the Throne Room so I can be done with the Otami Ruins. I've wanting it fixed for awhile
* I can't really remember when it first appeared but it's definitely been over a year now. Any help fixing this glitch would be very appreciated. cat_3nodding
~ZeroDarkMatter emotion_awesome
~The bat waves for BL have disappeared, this is probably a bug that has already been mentioned
~This affects the challenge BL poses for players and takes away from the strategy involved, Blood Bat Waves emotion_dowant
~This has been affecting the game for about (randomly guesses) 2 weeks now I'd say, no more than a month though at most emotion_c8
~ emotion_bigheart u sis emotion_yatta

Girl-Crazy Fixer-Upper

12,825 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
*Sirkusdyret

* When I kill mobs the neither the orbs or the gold count goes up.

* I never know how many orbs I have collected, so I have to guess and regularly go back to the Null to check. Extremely annoying when you're leveling up one single ring and you know exactly how many orbs you'll need.

* I have been away from zOMG for a long time, I started playing again in the end of October 2012, close to the halloween event. Since then I've had the problem.

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
• Ms Sharra

• In Papa Saw, most of the time crews can not get in because of a glitch.

• In Stuff like; Papa Saw, Doll Shrine, Ect. It is very slow and Laggy. If that can be fixed some how that would be awesome!

• Also, when people log off of zOMG, there avatar tends to stay on so it gets confusing on who you could add in your crew.

Friendly Sweetheart

*Username: xRicey

* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong. - I'm stuck on the quest "The Vox Stellarum." When I kill the Predi-pup Rangers near the hive portal, the red text doesn't pop up telling me if I found the Vox or not.

* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. - I cannot complete the quest and get my reward.

* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. - It's been in my quest box for more than a year now.
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong. I don't know if this is a bug, but lately I am unable to get back towards Bass'ken lake anymore. The pup right at the entrance has been dragging three adults back instead of the normal one...
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game. I used to be able to get by just fine, either by running away or killing them, but now they gang up on me and kill me so fast I can't!
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game. about two days now

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
*Username: Nadistu
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
In the Undersea lab, every time when we're about to do the switches the first time we hit the switches in sync it NEVER works (ie: There is a message that the alarm has been deactivated but then the alarm goes off anyway) and we always need to do the switches at least twice. (Note: I'm not sure if this makes a difference but I always do eb on normal mode)

Though I guess it's not game-breaking if the bug doesn't get fixed...it can get rather annoying to need to do the switches more than once, every time.

Probably a few months (granted I was on hiatus until a few months ago so perhaps the bug itself has been around longer than that...)

Tenacious Sage

RafiCat
please fix the bloodlust quest first!!!

Why that qest is fixed now actually. 3nodding Accept it and you'll get it completed.

Savage Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
*R I K U the ninja
* Sinister scarf has NEVER been granted even after the said it was being looked into thoroughly like 2 years ago
* I used to like helping noobs and everyone that was new to the endgame boss but after i had got all the rewards i was excited that i was finaly getting my scarf and i Never got it and have put off playing the end ever since.
*Pretty much for 2+ years

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers