<< < 1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 ... 40 41 42 >

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nemo Ante Mortem Beatus
User Image

Why is the game telling me to get more bronze when I already have enough? I tried talking to Gustav, but that didn't help. I assume it's gonna be fine as soon as I get the required materials all over again (I got everything except the iron ores before starting the quest), but it's quite annoying. stressed

Edit: Also, why does it say "1/1200" gold?

Edit 2: Yep, got 2 more bronze and now it's telling me to get 2 more axe heads even though I have 8 of them. This is so stupid. xp

Edit 3: Would it have worked if I had bought the items on the marketplace as I was doing the quest? If so, I really should have just done that. They cost basically nothing and it would have saved me a lot of time. stressed

When doing the fetch quests like that, you need to collect the parts while the quest is active. Having them in your inventory before the quest activates for that particular loot for some reason doesn't count what you have. And buying them off the mp doesn't count towards quest completion either. As for the gold, it's a known bug that effects the display in game and the recipe exchange at Back Alley Bargains. It can read you have the proper amount of gold but for some reason doesn't display it.

6,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yeah, I also noticed I didn't actually lose any of the loot when the quest finished. And that's good about the marketplace; that means farming the items myself wasn't a complete waste of time.

BTW, does anyone know the drop rate of the various loot in this game? The wiki lists what the enemies drop, but not the drop rate for each item. I mean, I know there are a lot of variables (ghi, luck, your CL compared to the enemy's CL), but there must be a constant for each item/enemy, right? For example, Alarmskeeters seem to drop Bronze a lot more often than Taiko Drums.
nice and thx heart heart

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nemo Ante Mortem Beatus
Yeah, I also noticed I didn't actually lose any of the loot when the quest finished. And that's good about the marketplace; that means farming the items myself wasn't a complete waste of time.

BTW, does anyone know the drop rate of the various loot in this game? The wiki lists what the enemies drop, but not the drop rate for each item. I mean, I know there are a lot of variables (ghi, luck, your CL compared to the enemy's CL), but there must be a constant for each item/enemy, right? For example, Alarmskeeters seem to drop Bronze a lot more often than Taiko Drums.

I don't think anyone has gone to the trouble of doing the calculations because of all the variables to control. I think the only thing close to it is when the best level to farm yellow rooms in DMS was experimented on.

One of the former devs may know, or Swarf perhaps. But given gaia's priority list, it would probably be forever and a year to get an answer.
i think they are okay heart

Beloved Paladin

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
i took many of the main guests, but i did not get the recipe tat is supposed to be given when you complete it. i bought some of the items on the market place, but it is still irritating that i did not get the recipes. i did not get the ninja gi recipe, the scar that you get from papa saw, and the recipe for cheri's twin. i do not know why i did not get these items that i wanted to get, so please look into it. thanks!

Beloved Pumpkin

* SS Soul Protect
* Something strange happened and my kill badge for 50 Lawn Gnomes is .. nonexistent! It's not listed under either of the work in progress or completed sections of the badge page, and I've already achieved the kill badge for 500 Lawn Gnomes.
* It's not a big deal, really! I'm just wondering if anything can be done about it because it's a very small annoyance as far as aesthetics go, and bugs me on a whole new level when it comes to total completion of a game. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this and would appreciate being redirected somewhere I can get help, thank yoouuu!
* Probably around the same time I got the kill badge for 50 Pink Flamingos, August 06, 2013.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MathiasHemlock
i took many of the main guests, but i did not get the recipe tat is supposed to be given when you complete it. i bought some of the items on the market place, but it is still irritating that i did not get the recipes. i did not get the ninja gi recipe, the scar that you get from papa saw, and the recipe for cheri's twin. i do not know why i did not get these items that i wanted to get, so please look into it. thanks!

How far into the game are you and what missions have you completed?
we neeed waYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyy more gold in zomg
we neeed waYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyy more gold in zomg

Dangerous Hunter

4,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
I love Zomg! But, there are some things that could be fixed :3

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
I rarely get on gaia now due to school, and work and s**t, but when I do I play zomg for a good while, but it would be cool to see more gold mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff