Demonic Bloodsucker

8,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
my character also laggs
siskataya
Hello zOMGers!

I wanted to post today to open a discussion with you all about the possibility of our working on some more bug fixes for zOMG! Before we start any such fixes, however, I wanted to hear from you all on this topic, and get a sense for which bugs you would most like to see fixed. As regular zOMG! players, you'd have the most insight into which issues are the most problematic for players.

Feel free to post your zOMG! bug fix suggestions in this thread by Wednesday, November 14, 2012. In order to make things easier for me to understand, I'd also request that you format your bug fix suggestion posts in the following format:
Quote:
*Username
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareleft Posting Rules & Guidelines gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

Before we begin, there are a few things about this project that I do want to state up front so we are all on the same page:
Quote:

1) With the resources we will have available to work on these bug fixes for zOMG!, we most likely will not be able to complete all your bug fix suggestions at this time. I just wanted to be crystal clear about this upfront to avoid confusion and upset if we are unable to fix some of the issues suggested in this thread.

2) We'll try our best to fix as many bugs as possible, but we will prioritize the fix requests based on how many people the fix will impact, and how easy/difficult the issue is to fix. For example, if we can fix 10 bugs fairly easily that will benefit 10,000 users or we can fix one larger bug with difficulty which only affects 15 people, we will go with fixing the 10 fairly easy bugs.

3) I don't have an estimated time of completion on when you can expect the fixes to be made - I am not even going to hazard a guess on this! First I want your feedback, then we have to see what is feasible to do, etc. Consider this an ongoing project for now and I'll update you as I get more information.

4) Please make sure to have your bug fix suggestions posted in this thread by end of day (11:59 pm PST) on Wednesday, November 14, 2012. That is a week to think about what issues you want to see fixed! Suggestions posted AFTER this time will be put on a list for possible future bug fixes, but will not be included in this initial project.

5) As mentioned above, we need you to be very clear about the bug you think should be fixed. Make sure to include all relevant information in your post so we can easily try and identify the issue. Posts that contain vague or non-informative requests will not be considered.

6) This is an attempt to fix current bugs affecting zOMG! and player experience. This is NOT a thread to debate other zOMG! issues such as feature requests, dislike of the game being in maintenance mode, etc. Posts on these topics will be moderated as necessary. Please stick to the topic at hand biggrin

7) You may post more than one suggestion for a bug fix you'd like to see, but please do not keep re-posting the same suggestion multiple times. This just makes it difficult for me to process all the requests.

8 ) We will add to these rules as needed, so please check back often for the most up-to-date info!

Hope this is all clear, and you are excited about this project! Looking forward to your feedback biggrin
-Sisky
KaosuGuardian...ZoMG. it won't let me access my rings.. won't let me use them keeps having a little gold lock on them.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
KaosuGuardian
KaosuGuardian...ZoMG. it won't let me access my rings.. won't let me use them keeps having a little gold lock on them.

Small lock indicates they are soulbound. If you are trying to change the rings on your tray you can only change your rings around in the Null Chamber.
Berryfarmer
KaosuGuardian

Small lock indicates they are soulbound. If you are trying to change the rings on your tray you can only change your rings around in the Null Chamber.

Thats the thing i was in the null chamber yet...they wouldn't let me do anything with em. still had golden locks on them, even after i put them back into my inventory and back in the slots, then went back into the field and still locked. I'll die quickly if i can't use any skills

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
KaosuGuardian
Berryfarmer
KaosuGuardian

Thats the thing i was in the null chamber yet...they wouldn't let me do anything with em. still had golden locks on them, even after i put them back into my inventory and back in the slots, then went back into the field and still locked. I'll die quickly if i can't use any skills

Were you recently dazed and attempting to use rings in slots 3-8?
Berryfarmer
KaosuGuardian
Berryfarmer
KaosuGuardian

I haven't played since 2006 or 7....-_- it's been a long long time

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
KaosuGuardian
Berryfarmer
KaosuGuardian
Berryfarmer
KaosuGuardian

I haven't played since 2006 or 7....-_- it's been a long long time

Get a screen shot. Maybe there's some detail not in your description?

Sparkly Flatterer

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I haven't played zOMG in about 1-2 years... Just got back onto Gaia and I don't know how to paly. All I can say is that it was gooooooood fun

Greedy Giver

12,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
waIlflower
I agree in your request. I still have quests that are glitched and that are stuck on my PAD.

I can't complete Mark's Ring because of that. I cannot restart it or anything.. I often go through the exact spot to get the ring.. but nothing happends.. This needs to be fixed.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Maaraisha
waIlflower
I agree in your request. I still have quests that are glitched and that are stuck on my PAD.

I can't complete Mark's Ring because of that. I cannot restart it or anything.. I often go through the exact spot to get the ring.. but nothing happends.. This needs to be fixed.

For Mark's ring there is no exact spot, it's a random place along the lakeshore in bassken.

Beloved Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
Can anyone hlp me with the glitch with Gustav in Bassken Lake? I have all the ingredients for the axe but it says i didnt find them. and cuz of that, i cant enter papa saw. Can anyone help?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff