Bug Fixes! <3 0.20457079152731 20.5% [ 367 ]
Mantises! 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 39 ]
Facial hair! (The Maggot Option) 0.024526198439242 2.5% [ 44 ]
Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41 42 >

x_xVampirex_xMaidenx_x!

some bugs in ZOMG is i can't talk to there NPC for my ongoing quests

now i can't finish those quest some time i already finished it but the NPC kept talking to me to do the quest!!

please fix it right away, ti's already been 2 years since i experienced this bugs in the game ZOMG .

Wealthy Member

3,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
yep i toattaly agree with you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin
zOMG lags a lot.

Invisible Friend

7,425 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*Box_Makara
*My friends are on the same server as I but I can't find them or sometimes see them
*I just hope this isn't an issue with anybody else but it's hard for me because we're all part of a crew when me and my friends do get on zOMG.
Hey I got stuck in the bushes in the zen gardens and I have no idea how to get out, I've tried everything. The drums won't attack me so I can't die and go to the crystal, and I can't move anywhere. It's definitely a game problem, not a problem with my computer.
Is this the right thread to be asking for help with this? I'm not really sure what I should do...

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Cheniel
Hey I got stuck in the bushes in the zen gardens and I have no idea how to get out, I've tried everything. The drums won't attack me so I can't die and go to the crystal, and I can't move anywhere. It's definitely a game problem, not a problem with my computer.
Is this the right thread to be asking for help with this? I'm not really sure what I should do...

Log off for about 5 minutes and change servers. Alternatively, you could try typing "/stuck" without the quotations.
Berryfarmer
Cheniel

Log off for about 5 minutes and change servers. Alternatively, you could try typing "/stuck" without the quotations.

I tried the former and it worked, thanks!

Beloved Shapeshifter

12,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dragondea

I was at the Lake trying to get to the null chamber and it glitched me into the river and I can't get out

I want to still play but can't if I'm stuck.

It's been like this for 10 minutes. I tried reloading, clicking to the next screen, changing servers.. nothing works. sad

Edit: nvm I tried changing servers again, this time it worked.. yay! frreeeeeddooom

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
dragondea
Dragondea

I was at the Lake trying to get to the null chamber and it glitched me into the river and I can't get out

It's been like this for 10 minutes. I tried reloading, clicking to the next screen, changing servers.. nothing works. sad

Edit: nvm I tried changing servers again, this time it worked.. yay! frreeeeeddooom

Next time try typing "/stuck" without the quotation marks in the chat pane.

Beloved Shapeshifter

12,050 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Berryfarmer
dragondea
Dragondea

Next time try typing "/stuck" without the quotation marks in the chat pane.
ok I shall remember that for next time (though I hope there wont be a next time haha) thanks

Vicious Hunter

zomg beeing lagging like crazy for awhille when im smebing or in that area it so hard to do much cause of said lag

wintersxldier's Partner

Devoted Partner

13,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gender Swap 100
*ValiantStark

*A friend of mine was trying to play zOMG this evening but was having some issues. They were able to attack for a moment and then suddenly the game wouldn't allow them to attack enemies at all. Apparently they were doing nothing wrong that I could find and they're in a low ring level area so what could possibly be preventing a player from suddenly being unable to attack an enemy? sad
I ONLY USE OMG BECAUSE I WANT GOLD

Magical Lover

10,265 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I know the date has expired, but some gaias are having problems with the quest momento detector (gold beach)It would be nice if the quest can be fixed because I can't do a lot other things now, so i don't really like to play zomg when I can't complete the quests sad

♥/)/) Bump <3
( . .)
c(')(')

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out