NO! 0.036789297658863 3.7% [ 66 ]
Bug Fixes! <3 0.20457079152731 20.5% [ 367 ]
Mantises! 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 39 ]
Facial hair! (The Maggot Option) 0.024526198439242 2.5% [ 44 ]
Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41 42 >

Cultist

Hello. I would like to report a bug in zOMG. Earlier today I was playing zOMG, and in Gold Beach I got stuck. I was going up to play with one of my friends, and I am now stuck in place. I've tried to exit zOMG and then retry, but it didn't work. I also tried moving, but that didn't work either. I've tried everything I could think of and nothing worked.
And every time I try to move, it says that there is an event thing going on. It keeps flashing up and then going away. I hope that you will try to fix these problems, or at least help me to move. All of these things happened in Gold Beach -- Buzz Saw. I'm still trying to move. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me.

Thank you,
Eiko335

(I hope I put this in the right forum)

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Eiko335
Hello. I would like to report a bug in zOMG. Earlier today I was playing zOMG, and in Gold Beach I got stuck. I was going up to play with one of my friends, and I am now stuck in place. I've tried to exit zOMG and then retry, but it didn't work. I also tried moving, but that didn't work either. I've tried everything I could think of and nothing worked.
And every time I try to move, it says that there is an event thing going on. It keeps flashing up and then going away. I hope that you will try to fix these problems, or at least help me to move. All of these things happened in Gold Beach -- Buzz Saw. I'm still trying to move. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me.

Thank you,
Eiko335

Okay, try changing servers. And if you are still stuck type "/stuck" without the quotation marks. Let me know how that goes?

3,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
im not really good at zomg but how muchmoney that u can have ?

Greedy Grabber

4,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Member 100
as much as you play for, I think its endless gold so if you play along time you get lots of gold.

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100
YES I AM STUCK ON GAIA ZOMG between the trees can youhelp me gaia by reseting me to the null i am tottaly stuck im near the bell in zen gardens thanks plzz let me know when you have fix me up

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Berryfarmer
Eiko335

Thank you,
Eiko335

Okay, try changing servers. And if you are still stuck type "/stuck" without the quotation marks. Let me know how that goes?

hey i am stuck 2 but i am near the bell in zen gardens i hope they fix it

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
bellacline
Berryfarmer
Eiko335

Thank you,
Eiko335

hey i am stuck 2 but i am near the bell in zen gardens i hope they fix it

Have you tried the same suggestion I made to Eiko?

Cultist

Berryfarmer
Eiko335

Thank you,
Eiko335

I don't have to. I got off then the next day I tried to get on zOMG again, and I was automatically sent to Barton Town. I even went to the same server to see what the situation was with it. And now I'm just in Barton. Thank you for the tip, and I'll try it if that ever happens again. Thanks!

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Wealthy Member

3,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
i heart ZoMg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding heart heart heart heart heart heart rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
emo Hi my user names on Gaiaonline are True_King_Of_Games1988 and darksetokaiba24

wahmbulance Hey Id like to file a report, on the Carrion Flower server (Village Greens) In the "Fluff Farming area", Just east of the Giant circle on the map.. There are people in a crew always talking in a foreign language. wahmbulance

I have confirmed it is in fact Filipino, I myself speak english and am familiar with spanish since I was very young.

cry It bothers me that I spent my whole life only knowing those two languages, building grammar and speaking more fluently. now I cant even enjoy Zomg with others who speak in a foreign language. Its all a conspiracy to me, who knows if they are even talk about me.

Please, I want to be able to put a moderator on this to be able to put a stop to this or, a alternative is to place a translation bar in Gaia Zomg to be able to communicate and understand members more clearly Thanks and farewell biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff