Bug Fixes! <3 0.20457079152731 20.5% [ 367 ]
Mantises! 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 39 ]
Facial hair! (The Maggot Option) 0.024526198439242 2.5% [ 44 ]
Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 40 41 42 > >>

XX free-x-hugs Xx
Well its the resttriction of how much money u can earn in one day
It ruins zomg as i play it for gold and meeting people but if u take away earning gold it may as well be the rally and now. That im aiming for higher costing items its becomeing very hard and very frustrating trying to get the money for what i want
Since ive been wanting more exspensiv items

Interesting Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*X-isugarcane
* Something wrong with the play button
* When I clicked play the zomg won't load continuously it will always say "connecting to server Brain Clam"
* Its been 3 days until now it won't load.

Pure-hearted Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Umm, I bought revives from the marketplace and they aren't showing up in my inventory in zOMG
they are in my regular inventory though and I bought them the other day too....
I wasted like over 80k on them and would like this bug fixed

Thank you

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PuNk-GiRl2231
Umm, I bought revives from the marketplace and they aren't showing up in my inventory in zOMG

Thank you

Scroll down through your bag in game. Sometimes powerups and other things bought on the marketplace end up in strange inventory locations, such as really down there in the bag.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
x-isugarcane
*X-isugarcane
* Something wrong with the play button
* When I clicked play the zomg won't load continuously it will always say "connecting to server Brain Clam"
* Its been 3 days until now it won't load.

Can you tell us what kind of internet connection you have, browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc), and operating system (windows xp, 7, 8, Mac, OSX, Linux) ?

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Berryfarmer
PuNk-GiRl2231

Thank you

Scroll down through your bag in game. Sometimes powerups and other things bought on the marketplace end up in strange inventory locations, such as really down there in the bag.

The bag? You mean like the inventory? Idk I checked everywhere in my zOMG "bag" and it's still not there.....I feel like I wasted my precious gold on something useless stare

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PuNk-GiRl2231
Berryfarmer
PuNk-GiRl2231

Thank you

The bag? You mean like the inventory? Idk I checked everywhere in my zOMG "bag" and it's still not there.....I feel like I wasted my precious gold on something useless stare

If your in-game inventory bag has a scroll bar make sure to scroll down. As I said, marketplace buys can show up in strange places.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PuNk-GiRl2231
Berryfarmer
PuNk-GiRl2231

Thank you

Open the Power-up Tray, your Power-up Tab in your bag, and the in-game Shop menu. Now, press the "Refresh" button in the in-game shop menu, and this should make the revives appear. 3nodding

8,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Mage Ragepunk
PuNk-GiRl2231
Berryfarmer
PuNk-GiRl2231

Thank you

Open the Power-up Tray, your Power-up Tab in your bag, and the in-game Shop menu. Now, press the "Refresh" button in the in-game shop menu, and this should make the revives appear. 3nodding [/quote

I did this and it still didn't work... stare ]

Perfect Lunatic

How is this forum relevant to April 2013?

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
RisingSolarSoul
How is this forum relevant to April 2013?

Well I guess you could say it's a bit of an offshoot mini-bug forum where people can post their bugs and if it's a bit of easy to fix bug, get some help without having to really flood the bugs subforum. Idk.

Sex Symbol

yeay! exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

cupkkakee's Spouse

Fashionable Genius

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I've got a bug right now so after I talked to Trixie in the crystal, Elizabeth won't acknowledge that I've done so, meaning I'm totally stuck. Dx

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
BitchFaces
I've got a bug right now so after I talked to Trixie in the crystal, Elizabeth won't acknowledge that I've done so, meaning I'm totally stuck. Dx

This one plagues the new players a lot. Make sure you're outside the crystal and refresh/change servers then try to continue. If it's the ring upgrade try upgrading the ring to 2.1

Brainy Businessman

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah! the bug has been fixed! hurray! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers