Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MarlokkoFireRed
sometimes I get trapped on the right (or left) of the map, and because this I can't move, I have to log out and wait 'til my character log totally out, I suggest u put a button to transport us to null chamber on that occasion, or transport to a random place on the map xP

If you're getting stuck somewhere you shouldn't be able to get to try typing "/stuck" on the chat pane without the quotations. If you are stuck it will warp you to the Null. If that doesn't work use the mouse to click somewhere you should be able to go.
Are you sure the bug was fixed. I think maybe the problem for mine is because of me laptop

Skilled Hunter

19,700 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Partygoer 500
The General HQ normal difficulty for solo players is still not fixed? What has happened to it?

Wealthy Gaian

i have a badge glitch

i did 51 completed rounds of hive world and did not get this badge .

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mr Jet Kitten
i have a badge glitch

i did 51 completed rounds of hive world and did not get this badge .

You can only earn one badge for waves survived a run. That means you must do a minimum of three passes for getting the hive survival badges.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Metalio Schozer
The General HQ normal difficulty for solo players is still not fixed? What has happened to it?

Still busted. Easy or hard both work for the quest still.

Wealthy Gaian

on my other account 2 things wrong

general head quarters has door slam shut! why?

and saws said i have to redo quest why is it i got 5k saws?

Shirtless Werewolf

5,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
I'm having some trouble with atcually getitng the wepons to shoot after a point is their some kind of bug for that?.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Zackaryphantomin
I'm having some trouble with atcually getitng the wepons to shoot after a point is their some kind of bug for that?.

1) Are you certain you are selecting an appropriate target for your ring: ie animated for attacks, humans for heals/buffs.
2) Are you sure you have enough stamina to use the ring. Look for a blue battery symbol on the same tray as your rings, it should have a value between 0 and 100.
3) If it's your only attack ring are you trying to use rage (holding down the button)?

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mr Jet Kitten
on my other account 2 things wrong

general head quarters has door slam shut! why?

and saws said i have to redo quest why is it i got 5k saws?

General's door is slammed shut when you don't have the quest to fight him. Try talking to Leon and Remo.

Doing the 5k badge for saws does not necessarily mean you ever got the saw quest from Gustav. Check your PDA for a saw related quest from him.

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Okay.. This may be a super duper late reply, but whatever razz

Anyway, I'm in the glitch of the Twin Quests. I haven't been able to complete them. I have gathered all the resources and etc for each quest and i am told to speak to Rin and Lin, all goes well until I am told:

"YOU ARE HEARD, CHOSEN ONE. SPEAK THAT WE MAY KNOW YOUR DESIRES!"

and then nothing happens afterwards.. The quest doesn't complete and then i get frustrated. It's been like this for roughly two years. They're the only quests i need to complete and I MUST complete them aha.

So, i would be extremely grateful if you could possibly fix this glitch/bug for me :3

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Blusheristic
Okay.. This may be a super duper late reply, but whatever razz

Anyway, I'm in the glitch of the Twin Quests. I haven't been able to complete them. I have gathered all the resources and etc for each quest and i am told to speak to Rin and Lin, all goes well until I am told:

"YOU ARE HEARD, CHOSEN ONE. SPEAK THAT WE MAY KNOW YOUR DESIRES!"

and then nothing happens afterwards.. The quest doesn't complete and then i get frustrated. It's been like this for roughly two years. They're the only quests i need to complete and I MUST complete them aha.

So, i would be extremely grateful if you could possibly fix this glitch/bug for me :3

You might have a glitched quest that can't be fixed without a developer going in and fixing your data, but before reaching that conclusion a few questions and things to try:

1) By gather things you mean totems correct? Have you tried suppressing down to around 8.5 before talking to the twins?

2) Have you tried jumping ahead in that quest chain by fighting the Stone Coatl or doing the gauntlet?

3) Was the time frame it originally broke around summer of 2010?

Profitable Hunter

2,300 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items