Bug Fixes! <3 0.20457079152731 20.5% [ 367 ]
Mantises! 0.021739130434783 2.2% [ 39 ]
Facial hair! (The Maggot Option) 0.024526198439242 2.5% [ 44 ]
Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Dapper Gaian

*Queen Kandi
* I'm not really quite sure whats going on. Every little bit I keep glitching so I can't move with the arrows on the keyboard or attack an enemy.
* Obviously if I can't move or attack the game is pretty pointless in playing. Cause that is essentially the game itself. Attack the enemy, move here, and solve this quest.
* It's making it unplayable. I don't know whats going on, please help.

Conservative Firestarter

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
sometimes I get trapped on the right (or left) of the map, and because this I can't move, I have to log out and wait 'til my character log totally out, I suggest u put a button to transport us to null chamber on that occasion, or transport to a random place on the map xP

Chatty Associate

21,490 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
I have a problem with my crew panel. It's stuck at the top of the zomg screen, so I only see half of my square, ant I can't move it. This leads to a lot of trouble for me in saw mill and smob and pretty much everywhere. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've had this problem for some time now, so refresh doesn't help.

Thankful for answer.
//kokogik 3nodding

Shirtless Genius

6,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Voter 100
  • Consumer 100
Yes please.. .-. Sometimes I'm not able to move.

7,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
gimme gold! biggrin
sgt.Frosty

two problems:
1) my ghi abilities have not leveled up despite the fact that I have essentially completed almost all of zomg
2) gnome general boss can not be completed on normal, after some gnomes come forth they just stop spawning and I can't hit the general

1)not sure how this impacts how I play the game, I feel however it is robbing me of a fuller experience of the game, but ghi abilities not leveling up is a problem regardless because its a broken component of the game.
2) tried the gnome general for light orb farming about two weeks ago, tried multiple times on normal since then and its the exact same problem.

1) since zomg became public? I honestly have no idea how long this has been going on(for me anyway)
2) two weeks

EDIT: disregard that first problem, I just misread some things sweatdrop

Fashionable Genius

Hi.
There's a problem with Zomg orbs I just started playing and the purple orbs are not showing & I can't upgrade my ring.Please Help.

Saxy Coder

Motionless HeartBeat
Hi.
There's a problem with Zomg orbs I just started playing and the purple orbs are not showing & I can't upgrade my ring.Please Help.

I suggest refreshing your game. Sometimes orb amounts get stuck at zero, but a quick refresh of the game should bring them up again.
If not, close out of zOMG and try loading it again after 5 min.

Should the problem presist, then you might need to file a report.

Fashionable Genius

SaXoPhOnE_gEeK
Motionless HeartBeat
Hi.

I suggest refreshing your game. Sometimes orb amounts get stuck at zero, but a quick refresh of the game should bring them up again.
If not, close out of zOMG and try loading it again after 5 min.

Should the problem presist, then you might need to file a report.

okay thank you.
hi my name isjfskdfkdh yuo can call me klfhlksjfhkj okkk tnx
uiurgsdgkjsfhdkjgkfhkjghfkjghdkjghdkjfhgkjdfhgkjfdhgkjhd
I have the same problem since last night... it won't let me move with the arrows of the game to see what's next. Also it keeps loosing the server connection all the time, no mutter in which server I am... I tried all of them... it's so annoyinggg please fix it crying crying

Devoted Sweetheart

Username: vodka and skittles
i don't know what this bug is called or if it is a bug. But i am doing a quest and Elizabeth said to go to the null chamber to upgrade my rings. Afterwards i went to Elizabeth and i cant click on her because she hasn't got any exclamation marks.
I have tried to refresh zOMG!, but it still hasn't worked. I tried switching servers. But nothings worked. This is affecting my player experience because i can't seem to do anything. Or level up. This has happened today for 1 hour and more.

Winged Storyteller

62,425 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
vodka and skittles
Username: vodka and skittles
i don't know what this bug is called or if it is a bug. But i am doing a quest and Elizabeth said to go to the null chamber to upgrade my rings. Afterwards i went to Elizabeth and i cant click on her because she hasn't got any exclamation marks.
I have tried to refresh zOMG!, but it still hasn't worked. I tried switching servers. But nothings worked. This is affecting my player experience because i can't seem to do anything. Or level up. This has happened today for 1 hour and more.

Try upgrading your ring to 2.1 if it's that first upgrade your ring quest. That should trigger it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff