Gimme gold! 0.22017837235229 22.0% [ 395 ]
Total Votes:[ 1794 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
for some reason or another every time i log into a zomg server the waiting bar only fills up to half and then stops, i just recently got a mac and im trying to see if thats the problem, also when you log into the zomg surver list and you see at the top they have a status bar that tells you whats happening in zomg well ofr me all it says is that twitter feed is inaccessible..... can someone please help me?

8,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
This just recently happened like maybe 10 min ago. My avatar is stuck and I can't see her, I know where she is on a map or when I hover the mouse on her but she can't get out of wherever she is. I tried getting killed to be sent to the Null Chamber but nothing reaches there. I have tried exiting and coming back, trying to move with the mouse, and clicking arrows like a madwoman none help. I've had some other very cool cats try to help but to no avail. crying
nanohunter
NPC or avatars apaerence loading
cant see anything thats related to and avatars or NPCs apearence hust annoying me that i cant see my avcatr or anyone elses avatar plus i cant anyone else avatr on the actual site whats wrong with my account if its everyone please fix it

Greedy Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
*Username :-- Hashi Mika
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.:-- In the Zen Garden, Katsumi repeats her dialogue twice when the player returns from her Mystic Weave task.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.:-- It might be a pet peeve for some, but it's not really too much of a deal.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.:-- Ever since I was able to do her qust.
I think it would be cool for that
* xAlmighty Keyx

* Charge Orbs are unobtainable - You can pick them up, but they don't go to your inventory and you can't use them.

* I can't advance in the game without the charge orbs, so i'm stuck on the beginner quests in the game. This bug doesn't affect my other accounts, but only this one.

* I've been trying to log out, then log in again, but they still don't appear. I can't level up, and I can't proceed to other provinces in the game.

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I didn't see a regular suggestions forum?
I think we really need a null chamber for the undersea ledge, after defeating lorelei and saving Marshall. That way you don't have to save him several times in order to make your way into finding and playing the final boss. Also, sometimes finding the chests doesn't always lower the level of the queen as told in the past... I died from a 19.4 level after clearing out the enemies that don't reappear and a few of them that do.

Interesting Noob

3,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Person of Interest 200
some drops after quest or during quest don't drop
it pissses me off.....

Interesting Noob

3,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Person of Interest 200
Hashi Mika
*Username :-- Hashi Mika
* Describe the bug you want fixed - what exactly is going wrong.:-- In the Zen Garden, Katsumi repeats her dialogue twice when the player returns from her Mystic Weave task.
* Please describe how this bug negatively impacts the zOMG! player experience or impacts your ability to enjoy/play the game.:-- It might be a pet peeve for some, but it's not really too much of a deal.
* Let us know how long this bug has been affecting your game.:-- Ever since I was able to do her qust.
Katsumi also has a bug with her Wish quest- you cannot give the wish to the wishing tree gonk scream stressed cat_crying

Hilarious Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Shade

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Mark Twain 100
This just happened today, about two minutes ago, but whenever I went to enter the whirlpool for Shallow Sea it wouldn't load me in. Just be sitting there waiting for it to load me in and nothing was happening. This was on the Anchor Bug server.

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hi, my chat box won't show up even if I click on it. I refreshed a few times and decided to give it a day. I came back to zomg today but it does the same thing,
hey im here ti just say hi to alla people here heart so i want to thanks all and hope to be friend with many people thanks alot ppl biggrin

Versatile Genius

5,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Any chance we'll see the fountain game or golf come back? I'm still missing badges from those...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff